All Comments on 'Party Pooper'

by TheWriter

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

office party, I had seen her go outside with a few guys. Lorraine was the company bike, everyone rode her except me, the manager. Halfway through the year she took holidays, pregnancy was not her thing. Some of the guys asked why I didn't put it to her, manager, responsible, all that. Fact was, I found her a bit skinny for my liking but, everyone to their own taste. The party had wound down, we sat, she was waiting for her sister to pick her up, slightly drunk, she said I read palms. Mmm, show me yours, she held it and rubbed her fingers around, my cock started to stir, she went on with some rubbish about life lines, age lines, the back of her hand touched my hard cock through my trousers. she looked at me, her hand went lower, gripping my clothed cock, she unzipped me, my cock bounced out. She gripped it, so hard, then went down on her knees, then looking at me proceeded to give me a great blow job. I think I knew why she was popular with the guys. The thing I will say about her was that she dressed nicely, always a skirt, blouse and pantyhose. She stood up, lifted her skirt, I could see a wet patch at the crotch of her pantyhose, either other guys cum or she was wet. She moved over to me, turned around and pulled the hose halfway down, held my cock and lowered her very wet pussy onto me and started to bounce up and down. I pulled back, coming out.. She tried to put my cock back in, I stopped her, let me do it. holding my cock up, now sit back. When she sat, I lifted her slightly and positioned my cock between her skinny arse, guiding her down, and she opened and my cock was slowly engulfed by the tightest arse I had ever been in. It looked really horny, my cock surrounded by her spread anus, what a great feeling, she moved a bit, I went in deeper, she jerked up, my cock came out. She lay back on a table, legs lifted, spread. I moved over and positioned my cock at her anus, not there, I don't know if I, and I pushed back into her, aaagh, so hard, I thrust into her, I could see her skinny bottom, with my thick cock in between. Her hand was furiously rubbing her pussy, I pushed her legs back a bit further, long , hard strokes. She orgasmed hard,, when she did, juice from her pussy squirted up into the air, she pissed herself as my cum blew into her arse, I leaned forward, she grabbed my shoulders and I stood up, her insides were milking my cock as I held her, I could feel her juices run down my legs. She held onto me tightly, I had a new respect for girls with skinny arses as I lifted her back onto the table, slowly removing my cock with a squishy sound, she shuddered as I did so. she said sorry that's never happened before. I said well, I don't like to be pissed on, clean me up. I pushed my cock to her mouth, she didn't hesitate,, licking, slurping, sucking. I turned around, here too, again she didn't hesitate, her tongue rimming me, it felt so good. I turned back around, my cock back into her mouth, finger me, she was good, rimming me before gently pushing into me, my cum shooting into her mouth. Things are different at the office now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous