All Comments on 'Blacked: I Never Saw It Coming'

by StyxVenom

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmmmmm

Interesting twist, to try to find out if the power a black cock has over women is the same for men who are bi or might be bi.

BarnoBarnoover 18 years ago
A very telling story

You would be surprised how many white men have gone through exactly what you have written about. While only a few actually go through with the fantasy of going with a black man, there are many more that have had to put up with their woman experimenting with a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
To that last writer

Maybe in your gay little town that's true, white men putting up with their women experimenting and fucking with blacks. But here we either hang the black cocksucker or let the wife have her fun but we're gone or she is when she's done. No decent wife would cheat on her husband. Those that do and fucks any man, but especially a black one, are just fucking slut whores.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
To the last commentator

Actually I am pretty sure that none of what you have written is true in your town. People cheat on each other regardless of the town they live in and sometimes it is an interracial affair. Of course, since your town is known as Idiotville maybe you are just too stupid to realize this fact.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
so sick

Try putting this story in the gay section or bdsm it would do better there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WHOA

Just a minute here, dont blame the blackman for this. Every whiteman should honor our blackmen by hitting our knees and sucking there cocks.I know I will and if you want a real treat you will try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You can't blame the black man for what happen

to his marrage. He did not satifice his wife in the bed room with sex, so she went looking for it and found it with the black man. It could have been a white man or some other nation of a male. Know he just had to go see what a black cock felt like to see why his wife left him. Would he have sucked on a white man cock if his wife left him for white man? I thick thats a good question.

silver2clawsilver2clawabout 15 years ago
I want to suck a black cock

I'm married and have always wanted to suck on a black cock and maybe more.silver2claw@yahoo

philnancephilnanceabout 14 years ago
Love it

Guys, black cock tastes good. The skin's so soft and yes, from my sampling, they're bigger too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg

Yes, black cock is good and my white ass loves it toooo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Black cock rules

We white guys should suck as much black cock as possible. I would be honored if my wife chose a beautiful black snake over my white winnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Give It Up

I am so tired of all these stories about guys turning into candyassed whimps when they start sucking cock. Especially the white/black combinations. I've sucked many white and black cocks and not one of them tried to dominate me. If they tried there would have been some ass kicked; it might have been mine but the other guy would know enough not to put his cock near my mouth unless he wanted to work in a harem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Black is superior and should be and is very dominant

for years, as far back as I can remember I've always had an interest in big dicks, have lived my whole as a straight man. My first wife, a white woman, I watched take alot of big white dick, and one big black dick and believe me there is a difference between a 10" white dick and a 10" black dick, a big difference. Its all together a different fuck. Now my second and current wife is hispanic, never even wanted to date much less fuck a white guy until she meet me, I have watched her fuck a few Hispanic men, but once she got her first black dick, our life changed and it changed fast, she couldn't and still can't get enough black dick. She is unbelievably submissive to black men and only fucks black men now. As for me, if a black man told me to suck his dick, guess what? That's right down I go, there is just something naturally dominate about a black man with a big dick. The alpha male and all that. Black men are sexier. Sorry but as far as this white boy is concerned BLACK DICK RULES!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Doesn't know he's Black??

Do you realize how fucked up that is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loving it

would love that to happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love black cocks and there cum

I stoped at a video store and bought a large butt plug that I needed and while there I had the a great time of sucking two black males and one white guy. Both blacks had 8" thick cocks and came twice for me so I could swollow there cum. I too worship black cocks and the white guy was not worth the effort and could not cum. I have a 4" cock and love those black hung men with huge balls to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black Men are Superior

Somehow white men know that the Black Man is superior.Whenever I am around a Black Man I just feel like he is a Real Man and I am not. I just feel inferior when I am with a Black Man. If he wants to use my mouth, I think it is my duty to give him the best bj I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
black cock worship

I agree about the black cock being able to turn any man into a cock sucker. When I was just a kid delivering the newspaper. I knocked on a door to collect my $. A huge black man opening the door with just a bath robe on not tied closed. He caught me looking at his massive mandingo warrior cock. The cock was really shinning. He asked me in when while he got my $. At this piont he asked if I wanted to kiss what I was staring at. I dropped down and couldn't get enough. After 3 hours of worshipping and draining his balls twice. I was hooked. Still am.F7Da

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I know

I have been sucking and getting fucked by a 9 inch black cook for as long as I have been married, 21 years, what a good feeling. I think being with a man is very manly. If I had to chose between a white hot pussy(my wife) or black dick I will take the dick. Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes

I love to suck black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love BBC

Good story. MWM here addicted to black cock.I always swallow their sweet nectar.I addicted to black cock. Help me out at lvbbcsuk@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BBC is the best

I tasted my first black cock about 4 years ago and now it's all I crave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love bbc

Great story, after the first time I got up the courage to sucking a BBC I can't now think about anything else. It tastes so good, even their cum is delicious I exclusively service black men now. Kawboy1370@gmail.com, I'm in Va.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like black dick

I am married, white male with a black gay friend. Love to suck his 8 inch cock and then get fucked by him. My wife no longer likes to have sex so I fill my needs with him. I can ride his cock for hours or let him take me as he wants, love to feel his cock sliding in and out of my ass. When the feeling is right he can bring to a anal orgasum which is far better feeling than a pussy or mouth around my cock bringing me to orgasum. We have been f w b to over 20 years and am so glad he likes to have sex with me, it is the best I could ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BBC Addict

Ive tried a BBC on a few occasions im so addicted its all i think about. He bred me and it wa so hot. I cant wait till my next dose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blacked: I never saw it coming

This story made me hard and wanting the taste of cum in my mouth

subrbnchgobttmsubrbnchgobttmover 8 years ago
Turned white fag

Love this story!! It's so true a Dom Black man with a big hard cock turns straight white guys into submissive white fags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i love it

i love sucking black cock. i love black men. i am married and love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was ok I guess

This was ok there was some underlying racism but it was ok I guess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love bbc

I took a chance a few years ago and satisfied my curiosity about black cock. My wife had moved out and I was free to explore. On man how good it was to take his thick eight inches into my mouth and then working on his nuts. It was soooo good. I now look to sucking black cock exclusively. What a treat and a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Look

Hey, if you're going to be a cocksucker then go for the biggest and the best, black cock. Ummmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How To Find BBC For Gang Bang???

Hey Guys, Bi married here and love black cock. I have been with a few black men over the last 15 years and truly love it. I find they know how to take hot deep throat and tight ass and really use and abuse them. What I want to do is fine a group of bbc to gang bang me good. Any ideas of a site or a place to go and enjoy bbc.

Good luck in your searches guys.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loving bbc

Im a 45 year old bi male only sucks bbc its true how big good they are in bed . Im a total bbc whore now take advantage any chance suck bbc. My dream is to find suck and suck at least ten well hung black men to suck have them gangbang me . Any guys wanna make my dream come true kik me turbojet454

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love black!

I finaly have a regular black guy to servicd and he enjoys sucking me too! I think about his cock all day umm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BBC is for me

I work out with a black friend every day and literally can't keep my eyes off his beautiful big cock. I regularly am on my knees with his cock buried down my throat balls deep and I love it. I'm hypnotized by his cock and he knows it. What he really likes to do is have me clean him in the shower and that always turns into him putting his cock in my mouth and when I'm lucky he puts his black cock in my ass and pounds the manhood right out of me. I'm such a bitch for big black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need help

Please help. I am a straight white male. I have watched cuckold porn years. I loved watching white wives black bred. Then I was turned on when the husband was owned, and a black guy nutted in his mouth. Now I am more turned on by black cocks owning white guys asses and mouth. I almost want to be black owned but don't want to lose my manhood. Should I just find a black master and realize that is where I belong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sucking Black Cock

I have never had a Black cock--I really want to enjoy

58-- Monroe, Mich

jkrkci7284@att.net

Please , someone get in touch

9b3.3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
swallow

I have never been able to swallow cum.

Love it on my face, some in my mouth for taste.

I truly want a beautiful cock to enjoy==Black would be fabulous.

never sucked Black Cock before

jkrkci7284@att.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love black

I met a BBC guy on cl a month ago and now he wants me sucking his dick every week. He emailed me this morning and said I need to be at his place a 330 to suck him again. I can't wait. Sucking black cock is a total turn on. Ummm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My dream

I have sucked black cock before and love it. I have always wanted one of those guys to take charge and share me with other black men but so far no ones has. I really liked thecstory and am waiting on a third part and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I need a black man

to take use me like this.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Worship

I worship BBC. I can't get enough,their cum taste sooo much better. I only suck black cock now. Nothing like a black cock sliding down a white mans throat. bbcsucker9@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I sucked a black dick

I am a white man married to a black woman. For years she tried convincing me to suck a black dick for her. Told me I would like it. I finally gave in and sucked a black dick in front of my wife. Turns out she was right, I loved it. I sucked his dick until he came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of his load while she made a video of it on her phone. Now I suck his dick at least once a week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Want it so bad

I am a married white male and want to worship BBC so bad. You are so lucky

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Beta Whites

Its so natural for us to submit to the superior man and worship him.

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Good boy

Yes, all white cocksuckers need to service black cock. I've sucked off many guys, most of which I can't even remember. However, I will never forget the joy I had from each and every black cock I have sucked (sadly only four; but, one of them for over three years).

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
All white men should kneel naked and suck black cocks

There was no excuse for this guy not to see it coming. If he'd been paying attention at all (or surfed a few porn sites) he would have known that married white women are getting fucked by black men left and right (and their daughters too.) Any white wife who even knows a black man has almost certainly already been fucked by him. It is therefore only natural that white men would want to suck black cock and get fucked by black cock too. By fucking our wives, black men have proved their sexual superiority, and white husbands should be showing the proper respect by sucking black cock, in many cases fresh out of their wives' pussies. Given the history of slavery and racism, it is only fair that black men fuck any white mouth, cunt, and ass they want, and black men have a special obligation to fuck as many straight white men in the ass as possible, to remind white men of their proper place. And judging by the comments on this site, there are a lot of white men who eagerly suck black cock, and probably all other white men want to suck black cock (some just won't admit it.).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That’s just what I need from a bbc!

Kik Neptune2020

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i want big black cock

i stroked and cummed to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Big black cock is taking over

Black cocks are feminizing the white world and I have enjoyed being turned sissy by many black men. There is nothing like worshipping the superior black cock on my knees with a hand on the back of my head while a real alpha male feeds me his delicious cum. We might not have seen it coming but cum it has and all we can do now is serve our black masters as cumsluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
blacked all white guys will be blacked

i was blacked 7 years ago good store wife is turn first then hubby hot i was turn first by bbc then my wife a week later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
want to suck one

I want to suck a big black cock so bad but not many were I live and would really love to be fuck by one too. black cock is beautiful.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Fantasy

I have never seen a BBC in real life but have fantasized about sucking one for a long time. I have sucked some cocks but never a black man's cock. I know if I ever see one I will drop to my knees and worship it like it deserves to be worshipped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
God And Jesus

God and Jesus both suck each others cock and swallow everyday of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my god

At a party I was in bed screwing a young lady. The door busted open as I busted in her. Grabbing my ankles pulled me off of her onto the floor. Three huge black men stood over me totally naked. Trying to get up, two held my arms to the floor forcing me in a doggie style position. The third is behind me trying to enter me. Hands on my small hips, spanking my ass. I'm fighting it, squeezing hard not to be entered. All of a sudden I loosened up he began sliding deep inside. He moans "fuck ya virgin white boi". It seemed as if he would never stop going in. Then I feel his humongous balls slam into my smaller ones. He begins to fuck me as a girl, I feel like a teen girl loosing her virginity. Unknowingly I'm pushing back on him as he bucks into me fucking my soul. I feel him cum with out loosing any vigger he keeps on fucking into me for 30 maybe 50 minutes cumming into me multiple times. Eventually I'm picked up and placed in bed being used as their sexual toy. I never saw this cumming. I've been with a black man for months. He slept inside me, used me as a girl. I sucked his Cock willingly and rode him often in a day. I now perfer a black man over any one else. I'm single, using a D-cell man light inside me at night dreaming of daddies. I love big black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am a white bisexual male and I love sucking dark black dick until he cums in my mouth I never see it as being humiliation or being degraded anytime I got to suck a black man's dick I saw it as an honor and a privilege not only to service him but to show honor and respect for the black race

firedogg81firedogg817 months ago

That's so hot and I got to think if you're there to suck cock you might as well smile

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would love to suck on black cock big or small but then I’d love to suck any cock as long as it’s clean and disease free. I’ve realised I love sucking cock & tasting cum. The next step is to try and lose my anal virginity to a considerate lover, I’ve just turned 58 & it’s the start of a new year I don’t normally make any resolutions but secretly in my head I want to achieve experiencing cock in my ass by the end of this year. Winchester, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous