All Comments on 'My Cuckoldress'

by myker

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Story

Not a cuckold and give me a break. Admit it you gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Are So Silly & Sad

Not bad writing but the subject is clearly humor or science fiction - well until the writer initiated husband allowed self cuckolding took place.

Now it belongs in the FETISH section alongside of disrespectful pissing in your mistriss's mouth in the subsection headed: writer enjoys portraying a deviant pitiful subhuman pervert who requires self cuckolding and watching after pimping out his wife for the privilege of eating her creampies.

Do you repectfully got it ! Jeez - waste your talent on another theme - something erotic this time (not sick).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Writing

I loved the way she gradually took control. Loved your focus on the analingus

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done story

Right on target. This is actually very close to how I became a permanent submissive cuckold. My wife still dates and I still perform the domestic and oral chores. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This must be real!

I believe you must have experienced this type of cuckolding. This story is excellent. My life story is close to this except my cuckoldress, while married, continues to use me on an infrequent basis. True heaven!! Please continue writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Realistic look at male submission

Beautifully written and extremely perceptive story, Truly evokes the conflict and joy of submissive male psychology.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a lucky man!!

i loved the story. i only wish my Wife would do the same for me. i love to orally please her, and my cock is very small. i know She would appreciate getting fucked by a well-hung bull, but She has no interest in that sort of lifestyle.

sad in jersey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not an easy task

It is not easy to be a perfect cuckold. The most difficult task was to want her even after she had a child with another man. The female character is probably weak. Being a cuckoldress, it should have been easy for her to fall back into the previous life style. Why was she now embarrassed? I could not understand that aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mike, your story tells me that man-woman can NEVER BE FRIENDS

I'll begin this by saying that my life with women has not been happy. I am now 50. But I am in therapy and am consulting online "dating gurus."

I really think that soon things will get better for me, and I'll find a mutually enhancing relationship with a beautiful woman!

But, I can't deny the HELL I have also been through.

LET ME CONVERSE WITH YOU AS IF YOU WERE A BROTHER:

Mike, Sherry was a cruel sado-masochist who turned the pain she gave you into a pleasure for you. She can't give and take INTIMACY because of a personality defect.

There is a PSYCHOLOCIAL DYNAMIC between men and women I will probably never fully understand. The online dating gurus tell me that the alpha-male is desired. Play the "BAD BOY." Yet, on the other hand, the beta-male is a much better life partner. But a woman can not be happy with him, because she does not respect him. He's a "nice guy." So she'll be most happy with the guy she would never want to stay with!!! She'll be most unhappy with the guy she feels the most sexual attraction for, because he mistreats her!

Perhaps an ALTERNATIVE for we men who believe in a healthy give and take RELATIONSHIP, sharing dominance and submissiveness back and forth in a civilized way, can be found by spending $70 for Vin DiCarlo's "PANDORA'S BOX: Ph.D. in Female Sexual Psychology." There are 8 female "TYPES." That which is pleasing to one type is not pleasing for another. The 8 Types are: the Playette, Social Butterfly, Hopeful Romantic, Cinderella, Private Dancer, Seductress, Connoisseur, and Modern Woman.

Perhaps Sherry was a combination of one, a few, or many of all 8 of these types at one time or another.

Then, THERE'S YOUR PLEASURE AND PEACE OF MIND. Maybe Psycho-Therapy and a sense of self-esteem can help you. I'll be praying that things get better for you SOON, because you sound like a great guy.---Peter, a fellow unhappy guy with the ladies from Atlanta. BUT I WILL CHANGE THAT SOON!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
respect yourself

dude ; your a pussy, fucl that dumb bitch, you should have gone over to that first "alpha males house and kicked his ass, then held her down and fucked her virgin ass then left her. Now learn to stand up, stick your chest out and face the world as a MAN. You just made a mistake, forgive yourself and move on with restored pride, other women will see that and be attracted by that.

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoalmost 13 years ago
wonderful story

I enjoyed your story completely in every way. It was a masterpiece in erotic submission. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BABY ONE MORE TIME

WHERE CAN I APPLY TO BE SHERRY'S CUCKOLD SLAVE?

cuckyboicuckyboiabout 12 years ago
Great Story!!

This was one of the best cuckold stories I've read. Absolutley wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story, took me back in time to my 1st marrige. First wife cuckold me weekly the entire duration of our marrige. This started me down the path of being a cuckold/submissive that has never change. Really enjoyed your story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The tale of the fool.

Poor writing combined with implausible story line made this a failure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Cuckoldress

Loving Wives and Cuckold stories are usually my favorite, but there was something so disheartening about this story it actually made me sick to my stomach. It was one gut punch after another. I know its only fiction but seriously, what a demented story about worship rewarded by cruelty only to end in abandonment.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Seems true....

I wonder if it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So sad

A very fine, nicely written accounting of your life, but such a sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Selfish and weak woman

and a man, who is persuaded that throwing his life away and being exploited and suffering quietly is love.

"Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong."

Leo Buscaglia (although many others recognized that as well)

This woman was immature, selfish and short-sighted. She possessed a certain cunning that enabled her to manipulate and take advantage of others. In the end, however, she failed. She destroyed her marriage, ruined her husbands life and brought a child into this world, that will grow up without father and to finance all the nonsense, she used other people's money, be it her husband's (or probably later on the taxpayer's, since struggling single moms must be supported).

Selfish people have always existed, it seems, however, that, especially in women, the emphasis on rights, while simultaneously neglecting duties and responsibilities, leads to destruction and unhappiness. Telling people not to deny themselves anything, without considering the consequences to oneself and others, may help the economy for a while, but it will create a society devoid of meaning and true happiness, people seek to escape from, by drugs, alcohol, suicide etc...

Women are a treasure. That's why men have given their life to defend them. Guarding treasures is impossible without a minimum of control. If the building blocks of a society are disintegrating, the individual parts may experience an unprecedented amount of freedom, but only for a short while until the whole structure breaks down.

If this story is inspired by his own experience, I'd advise the author to use his time to build his own body and mind. Physical activity, outdoor activity, *maybe pharmacological help) and everything that shows him what a destructive waste this woman has been, so that he would never take her back or accept someone like her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Usual stuff, boring

Yep take the full list of submissive cuck behaviours, Throw them up the air and then write a story with them all in. I enjoy some cuck mild femdom stuff, but this like so many on here, is a predictable list built into a weak story. No doubt a personal wank fest for the author but boring for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

at the end you wrote "Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but in our culture, women just don't seem to respect men who enjoy treating women as Goddesses"

That also seems to sum your real life approach to women, if we believe your bio? Hmmm yes I wonder why women don't like submissive doormats, maybe most women actually just want a real person who is their equal to share their life with. You need to re-invent yourself, submissive worship isn't an attractive quality in real life. Good Luck.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 4 years ago
No Surprise Here...

"Every time I've tried to draw out the dominant qualities of the new woman I'm in a relationship with, I've gotten dumped shortly thereafter. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but in our culture, women just don't seem to respect men who enjoy treating women as Goddesses."

This conclusion says it all, When a man can't or won't respect himself, no woman can ever respect him.

This unhappy affair ended the only way it could.

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2almost 2 years ago

I like the story, perhaps I'll come back with more thoughts later.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A narcissist meets a doormat. Unlike most of this genre, the writer deviated from the tired old cuck story formula. That's a high form of accomplishment. Three star ('rats' spelled backward) rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous