All Comments on 'Good Girl, Bad Cop'

by NaughtiGrl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The cop was totally schizophrenic...

"pull over behind that abandoned building and I'll take it easy on you", then he rapes her, AND gives her a ticket, AND to top it off he threatens her life. She wasn't much better, one minute he's tearing her up, then, all of a sudden she's secretly loving it, when he's not even making any attempt to arouse her, and actually has an orgasm. The charactors are switching back & forth, left & right, with no rhyme or reason. Nice premise, but in my opinion, poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Could use

some work. But all in all a good try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You should watch more of the CSI's

When she gets back into car why not drive off instead of driving to abandon buliding after he tells her he is going to rape her. And then he leaves evidence of his identity by giving her a ticket. He also leaves his DNA all over her, mouth, pussy, face then threatens she better not tell. With all the physical evidence he left he'd be in jail long before he could carry out threat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Didn't have nearly enough marshmallow

How can you leave the marshmallow out? This story should be taken down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not bad

I'm just wonder why he'd give her a ticket. $90 is enough of a reason to turn him in, it will get her out of paying the ticker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I thought it was fuckin hot

I thought it was fuckin hot, and wish you would write more stories. I like your style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Meh

Poorly writen and characters not well formed needs much work but could b worse

blahblahblah69blahblahblah69over 9 years ago
Continue

Oh my god please continue this story

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatalmost 9 years ago
She didn't even bother to scream for her life?

It would be understandable if he threatened her with his gun, but he didn't. She also didn't fight back at all. Biting, scratching...nothing? She wasn't aroused in the beginning so I don't see why she didn't get an adrenaline rush and knee him in the balls or something. She's also supposed to be somewhat smart yet that didn't surface at any point in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
😬

Acab

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous