All Comments on 'Date Night'

by shooter44n45

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Am Not Too Thrilled

I can't understand a husband wanting to watch another man use his wife, video tape the action and jack off in the closet. It is well written and the wife wanting her husband to pick up another woman so that she can watch is at least tit for tat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Well written. Good story. I would have liked to see her be unprotected...adds to the danger of the story. I hope you continue to write more like this!

I would love to see sex at work (wife is blackmailed or forced for career to have sex with boss, clients or co-workers)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unique

Wife watching from the closet. That is truly a twist to a cuckold story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have watched my wife

I have watched my wife get fucked my another man but I was not in the closet. I was laying beside her kissing her while he did her orally. Then I sat up and watched him slide his cock in her and her eyes and facial expression said it all. It was the most erotic thing I had ever see as he slid all the way into her and fucked her well enough to make her cum 2 times before he finally unloaded in her. It can be one of the most erotic moments in your life to see this happen and I for one enjoyed it more than I could have ever imagined. Our sex life has been far greater since that night. I did not watch from the closet but right up close which made it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a fucked up marriage they have

They might as well be whores and sell themselves. Your stories always get me going but this one just sucked. I can't stand the husband in the closet jerking off while his wife gets nailed. I mean what's better fucking or jerking off? This turns me off sorry but not a high score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Two for the follow-thru--

no closet--I was there. The best part was she sat on his cock and bent over and I fucked her in the ass while he fucked her in front. I could feel his cock going in and out thru the membrane. She was tender next day after being fucked all night and we made love all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If you are Fishing

for an erotic theme in Loving Woves a Self Cuckolding pitiful hubbie Watching the wife whore ain't gonna cut it - well the few jaded sicko's who have tried this with thier ex-wives or soon to be ex-wives got real excited as commented on below.

Writer this is the lowest subhuman perversion one could visit upon a spouse and family and think it is anything but sick deviant abuse of respect and trust gone wrong.

However, should you continue in this sick path put them in FETISH with pissing - as there it may be appreciated for the subhuman deviancy Self Cuckolding Is !!

So, give this type story more thought - if you wish to write for the few sickos so be it but those will be your only followers little sick one. I think you can do better as evidenced by your displayed writing talent - your choice obviously.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
I also have watched

I also have watched my wife get screwed by another man and I eventually joined in. It was awesome. His dick was a lot bigger than mine and he kept making her cum. My little dick doesn't do that. She enjoyed it so much she has fucked him quite a few other times since. She just can't get enough of his big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My wife fucked well

I have seen my wife being fucked from very close and not from inside a closet. In fact I opened her pussy lips and then her younger sisters husband sank into her. He did not have an extra long or different penis than mine but the thrill of watching another prick go into the cunt and then fuck for some time and unload into her was very exciting. This has been repeated over the years a number of times in or without my presence but the thrill of that first fuck will remain always fresh in our minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
me and my wife

i have always loved watchting my wife with other men in fact we dont have sex anmore i really love wathching when she get precnant she has three children all by differant lovers we are really happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Piece

of shit.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
He grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it

Another story about a queer that jerks off to seeing mens dicks. 1* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ass licking?

you must be a real pervert -- ass licking. you are a sicko

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Re. "You must be a real pervert"

...says the anonymous person who is reading pornographic stories on a Monday morning. LOL!

It's so funny how people believe their own particular perversions are "normal", and everyone else in the world is a pervert.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 6 years ago
The Anonymous Whiners...

seem to be multiplying.

As for the story, the piece might beneft from some more backstory development. Why was this happening? A bet won or lost?

I think that the video camera seems a bit contrite, and a potential male lover would be certain to spot such a device. I would imagine it sending all sorts of alarms in his head? What about a house with all of the decor marriage brings? Some storytelling to deal with all of this would add some nice feel and depth.

The sexual content, however, was great. I enjoyed the writer's descriptions, especially the unnamed wife's reactions, but even here, more detail would be beneficial.

All in all, a nice 10,000 foot view of what would be, or could be a very up close and personal piece of fiction. If there was a chapter 2, perhaps the author would consider making conflict a greater part of the story?

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Great story

My wife told me to watch as she flirted with my friend . She walked up to me and whispers saying she's going to fuck him on the patio. She pulls him through the door onto the patio. His wife asked if I had seen him lately and I showed her to the patio. They were going at it when she stopped at the door. I rub up against her whispering in her ear that she should watch him fuck my wife. She pushes her ass back against me . She got the same treatment as my wife. My wife has the hots for a lot of married men. I love married women. They can go home knowing she is still wanted by others . Her husband benefits for she dresses hotter and is more sexually charged .

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Loved It

The husband's encouragement starts to bare fruit. He finally convinces her to experiment a little and soon has a birds eye view of his wife blowing and then fucking a complete stranger. Glad that they had the foresight to record this for posterity. Of course, the husband was overwhelmed with watching his wife. Lust took over and he was soon enjoying sloppy seconds. a highly enjoyable experience in and of itself.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Voyeur and threesome say its nothing but cuck and whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is always hot to watch another man mount the woman who spends most of her ordinary days devoted to you. Once she has been pillow talked enough that she is comfortable when the two of you set out to find a horny man to fuck her most natural instincts kick in. It may seem strange but doesn't take many experiences with other men to make her a true hotwife. When a stranger, as prearranged, approaches us to claim her, she almost always responds with a knowing giggle. For the next few minutes she sits quietly, but hangs on his every word while thinking about another stranger's cock that will soon be fucking her. Seldom is there even a slight hitch in the encounter, the fact that he is there to take her married cunt is easily communicated and we are soon taking him back to our place where she is quickly stripped. Watching her raise her knees and spread her legs to make the age-old pocket the two of them make to welcome him home, leaving a space so she is able to reach down and grasp his prick and slide it home. I am a man who has seduced all three of his wives into sharing their pussies so it is my believe there are very few women who can or would turn down a chance to have a stranger fuck them. But, with one caution, once you start your relationship in this direction, once your wife is certain you are cuckold material, once her inner slut is alerted, she will be an easy fuck for any man who is looking for an easy fuck.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Agree with satinlvr's comments. However, it is a well-written story as it is.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan9920 days ago

Good story only wish there had been at least the risk of pregnancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous