All Comments on 'Counting Freckles'

by adamaxilla

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

An absolutely BEAUTIFUL story... No kudos I could give would do justice to it. Simply magnificent.

- Dave

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningover 18 years ago
A beautiful story

A beautiful story nicely told. This is a wonderful example of how a story can be amusing, touching and erotic all in the space of a short story. Reading this was a wonderful way to start my day. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As good as it gets

To my mind, this story had everything: good writing, believable characters, eroticism and heart. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I hate untrimed body hair on a woman.

So how could I enjoy this story as much as I did?

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 18 years ago
Great story

This is a great and erotic story. It treats a natural mature woman with the reverence and respect she deserves. Your intimate detail and attention to feelings really showed in this one. Thank you for another great work.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Moving in every way!

I can't say enough about this story. It moved me in every way imaginable. I thought it was just me, and so I had my wife read it. I don't do that often because half the time she ends up rolling her eyes at me. Needless to say, when she came out of the computer room on this occasion, her eyes were watering instead. She also found it moving in one of the other ways that I had, and so you also provided the fuel for a delightful rainy day interlude as well, which explains why my vote was delayed a bit. Really well done. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DAMN!!!

This is without a doubt the best written short story ever. Tastefully erotic and very very believable.

-Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Everything above...plus!!!

What more is there to say than what has been said...absolutely the best...wonderful characters, setting, dialogue...wonderful sexual energy throughout...very erotic scenes...terrific and very fitting ending...THANK YOU!!!

adamaxillaadamaxillaover 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

On the slight chance that some of the people that have both left anonymous messages here and sent them to me personally will read this, thank you so much for your amazingly positive response to this story. It's been very touching to have gotten so many wonderful comments and I wish there were a better way to let you know how much I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sexy and sweet

Excellent reading. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can we get two votes, please?

This is yet another story which is so well-written that it deserves points in that respect alone.

I would really love to have two votes for each story - one for how hot it is, and one for how well it's written. There are plenty I've seen on here which could hardly be described as "hot" but which have got the five points - at least this one scores scores tops with me in both departments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hairy Pits

Loved the immense thicket in Mrs. Murray's armpits.

SpykkeSpykkeover 18 years ago
A fine read...

I love a story that is well crafted and filled with emotion. If it can leave me with a moist eye - then I am content. Bravo, a fine piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best story i've read this year

I laughed and cried and at the end I sighed. Story was sweet and incredibly erotic.....well done.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Bravo!

For every boy who fell for his third grade teacher, mine was Mrs. Turner, this is a story about a dream each of us has carried all our lives.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningover 18 years ago
What a beautiful and touching story!

A most enjoyable read from start to finish. What a pleasant surprise this was; both sexy and touching. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what a story

we all have fantasy like that just he lived his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Every boy's dream

You have managed to express what I am sure most young boys have felt at some time in their first years of school. A beautiful story that I will probably read over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A+

This as a great story , it makes me wish that the votes were from one to one hundred ,for this was by far an A PLUS !!! thx for the memories nathan in Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely

What a delightful story.I too fell in love with my teacher when i was just 10.She taught French,although English herself.I remember her kissing me on the cheek when i left,my first kiss!My wife is like Joyce with the most wonderful hairy pussy.Well written,i loved it.

If you ever feel like writing a story about a hairy 38yr old,drop me a line and write one about my wife.

b.down@lycos.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is the best story I've read on this site!

This was easily the best story I've read from this web site. A lot of what's posted here is like candy--good for momentary enjoyment but not meant to last. This story was like good protein--very meaty and makes you feel fully satisfied.

My only bone to pick was that I was hoping the narrator was going to "get the girl" by fulfilling his dream of marrying her, not just having a romp in the sack. Still, the ending as it stands is quite natural and tugs at the heartstrings.

Looking forward to more stories from you, adamaxilla!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Delightful

Wonderfully erotic, well written and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh my goodness

I have a tear in my eye. Wonderful story.

sunsoakersunsoakerover 10 years ago
fantastic

I only wish he had pursued her to FL, as I would have after such an amazing experience and finding such an attractive woman, regardless of age. Maybe another similar story with a little narrower age range and a different outcome. What a fantastic time they had together. Love your story. Wish there were more like it.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindalmost 9 years ago
Not fair

Getting me to read a story because it promises some of my favorite "fetishes" and then ending up getting choked up after reading it... at Literotica no less! Not fair.

Thank you.

oldpupoldpupalmost 9 years ago
Not the reason I read Literotica...........

I read stories here to be titillated. This story was just a small bit of that but mostly it was about love and the very best reason to "make" love with that special person. I look for short stories. A 3 page story is the longest I usually read. You managed to put a great deal into these 3 pages. Thank you and please keep writing. Oldpup

sanser6sanser6almost 9 years ago
Just the way I like it.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
noble effort

very well conceived and written. Felt the respect you hold for your mentor. Again well done sir..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous