All Comments on 'Hairy Holly: Soccer Practice'

by NiceGuyInVa

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what the fuck are you on

dumbest most unrealistic fetish story i have read in ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pretty stupid

It was a waste of time to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are indeed an asshole and a poor writer as wel

a "bowl movement"? Daughter out of the blue asking you to lick her ass clean???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pathetic

What a waste of pixels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SICK NASTY USLESS STORY

Worst story I have ever read on here. Waste of my time - not only is the subject stupid and nasty - your skills as a writer make a 2nd grader look well developed.

Don't ever post again - for the sake of us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it's ok

no big deal. It's a scat story and I've read more bizarre. I actually wish they'd be more bizzaro stuff like this. I think it been more hotter if it was the mother in place of the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent plot

You must continue this story! Obviously Holly thoroughly enjoyed it and daddy is actually looking forward to being more of a slave to his daughter.I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ewww

That story was disgusting....NASTY. God...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Disgusting...

...and hot. More adventures of Holly soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So fake

I can't judge your sexual wants. But, I think you could write a good story if you didn't seem so rushed and took more of a realistic apporch to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hairy Holly

As a middle aged man, I will say I loved this story ! I would have loved to be this man, and clean Holly's ass and pussy clean with my tonque. To those who say "ewww, I shit out of my ass and that's just wrong and nasty" I will tell you that there is nothing wrong with licking and tonque fucking a girl's asshole, and you probably don't even enjoy oral sex, because that's where a person pees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Was okay

yes it was rushed and unrealistic but for sexual gratification it did the job.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
I concur

with the last commenter. It was indeed rushed and unrealistic, but simultaneously pretty damn hot! I like both Holly stories and would enjoy reading more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
to each their own

If a story is not your kind, don't rate it. The ratings are mostly 100 or 0. A zero says this was not for you...

so why discourage a hot writer?

Hey you, in VA: Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More plx

Thanks for the great stort, would you mind writing a followup or something simelar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A daughter with hairy pussy, armpits and asshole? And dad licking her clean?

That is gross beyond words. Nothing erotic about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hairy women

I love hairy pussy and ass holes. I love to smell,lick,a hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like a woman with a hairy pussy, pits and ass. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..My daughter is head cheerleader at her high school, and she recently had a controversy with her coach because she refused to shave her pubic area, and thick dark hairs showed when she did splits. Her Math teacher came to her aid, and she was permitted to keep her thick hair growth and remain on the squad.

@@@ ...well that's a bit tacky looking, lol!! @@@

n addition to refusing to shave, my jock, 18 year old daughter refused to wear a bra.

@@@ ROFL, well that's gotta hurt like fuck running up and down the field!! Prolly against school policy too! (Now I'll have to read up a few, lol;) @@@

But Daddy, if I do that I know that I will get an infection or a rash, and I won't be able to run in soccer, or do the jumps for the cheers."

"Well Baby, I don't know what to do. I didn't bring a handkerchief."

"Well Daddy. I know it's a big request, and you can say no if you want to, but would you lick me clean?"

@@@ buhahahahaha!!!!! I don't know what's funnier, that she would get an infection for not wiping her ass till she got home or asking her dad to lick her shitty ass!! ROFL!! Eww'!! I'll lick clean ass, but daaaaamn!! @@@

Slowly she turned and squatted, with her legs spread wide. I could see the thick patch of rich black hair lining the crack of her buttocks, and could make out the light brown stain of her BM on each side of her buttocks. What I won't do for my gorgeous daughter.

@@@ now the people in the house get to call the cops after seeing some man licking a girls ass in the bushes, hehe! @@@

Oh God, that feels so good Daddy."

"Honey, I am your father, so it is not supposed to feel good. I am just doing my job and helping you out of a tough situation."

"Whatever. Please continue Daddy."

@@@ did he REALLY just say that?!? The author is really going to write him like that after having him lick her ass?!? @@@

Slowly she turned and between broken breaths whispered, "That was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had. Now please clean my wet pussy."

@@@ ...cause licking her pussy with your now shitty tongue would *never* give her an infection, right?? Lol. @@@

in_my_bvdsin_my_bvdsover 5 years ago
love bushy...

These stories are driving my cock wild mmmm

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 4 years ago
OH YES

Never get tired of reading this story. Every man should be so lucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous