All Comments on 'A Letter to "V"'

by bbkradwell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
v.

i have read all Your letters and stories to "v." Your words are so eloquent, Master. i hope V knows how lucky she is to have someone as loving as You are, who's writing is so heartfelt and expressive, someone who feels so passionately about things, in her life. And if this "V" person is not real, would You consider being my Master? For i would gladly give myself to You, Sir.

i am, right now, on my knees, with my shaved pussy in the air, just begging you to take me from the rear. <Gasp> Oh, Master! <Pant> Please, Master, this submissive slut is not worthy of Your affections but i will try my hardest to someday be worthy, Master. Please, do with me as You will, Master. Just treat me with as much love as You do "v" and i will always obey You, kind and loving Master. Do to me whatever You want, Master. Because i know you will do it with love. Whip me, spank me. Hurt me, love me. i will cum as soon as i feel Your hard cock enter my tight, wet cunt, Master. And if You should ever desire my tight, pink anus, Master, then i hope You will know that i consider that to be my last, most precious gift to You, my kind and loving Master. my anal cherry i give to You, willingly, my Master. i will gladly give it to You, when ever and where ever You desire it. Will You promise to be gentle? Or will You be rough? i wonder. i suppose it would depend upon the circumstances.

Either way, Master, i will be lubricated, back there, as well as shaved, smooth, for You at all times, Sir. i will do anything for You, Master. Just please, love me, is all i ask from You.

Sincerely, a fan who loves Your words. (You know who i am.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh

Like WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came, reading this letter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ohhhh Master, I had forgotten...

Dear Master, I came back to Literotica to find you, and found Your/my story. I want you, I miss you. I twist my long hair around my fist and pull, thinking of you, and imagining you, I stroke my neck...then at the end i cum.

Thank You, v.

Vera777Vera777almost 16 years ago
From me to You

Hi, I had to fix my account Dear One.

bbkradwellbbkradwellabout 15 years agoAuthor
Dearest, v...

Thank you, sooo very much, v, for being My muse. I owe you so much, as do all the fans of these stories, really. For without your inspiration, dear girl, these stories would not exist. I am merely the writer---the guy who did the typing---I just channel the Erotic Muse(s) and she(they) tell me what to write. (It's very much like Shirley Maclaine, when she channels her spirits, I suppose.) LOL!

XbeautyxfromxwithinXXbeautyxfromxwithinXalmost 13 years ago
This..

This is exactly what i have been looking for something along these exact lines that when one female reads it she becomes moist in the most sensItive and private of places this is a masterpeice written in thw most sensual of words and to read it with my own eyes is most arousing to say the least. I enjoyed reading this.

Sincerly, sici.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous