All Comments on 'Husband Gets Me Bred'

by Likes Watching

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This Enriching Story Is A Reflection

of your wifes husband's bio - a curious malady pimping out your wife to bigger black cocks - kinda like self cuckolding - a cuckster - and that excites you enough to think there are others out there like you. You do see the low scores don't you?

You know there probably are a few others on thier way down who would enjoy your wife's respect. This was a story of sick perversion but some jaded sicko's need it so you are providing a service - a shame that you feel this and have a woman willing to do this for you. Sad - say get some help little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AS I said before

A big zero week. Guess I'll have to get satisfied by reading some old stories

dalsheartdalsheartover 18 years ago
Wonderful

I am 56yrs old .We have had 3 somes and i really get excited by watching my wife getting fucked by some one. The story fully satisfied my fantasies - a wife 11 yrs younger getting an outsider having a solid cock n stamina making her yell with pleasure.Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story was good util the end

Now i wish I hadn't read it. YOu are one sick fuck!

SoftlySoftlyover 18 years ago
The Thought Police are at it again.

Good story. You could have made it longer, either with two or three men, or having the guy stay long enough for a sure take.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Yeah pretty revolting

noting much more to say than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From another angle

I suggest that when you read the story, you do so in your best Jack Webb voice. It may not improve your enjoyment but it couldn't hurt. I wish there were 100 stories like this on here. Unfortunately, there are 1000. Don't let that stand in your way. Keep on reaching for the stars. Find that big black dick. Follow that dream. Post no bills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
perfect story

one of the hottest i've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
with my husband's blessing

Nice story of white on white, with win-win-win so far, but the wife is lusting to be stretched by a large black penis with additional stamina.

Introducing a black lover will mean a black baby, and the husband and lover being cuckolded big time - I think they will not be overly pleased in the long run, as they are forced to take a back seat.

Unfortunately, once a wife has a licence for extra-marital sex, dormant emotions that she never knew she had, can be activated, and she can often develop a horniness that just grows and grows.

Her black lovers will be Captains of this family, and the lusty wife will become a submissive chattel in a way she has not even realised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Erotically pleasing

An erotically pleasing, win-win story of a happy couple adding more value and excitement to their lives.

Yes, it is true that a Black lover will get her pregnant, but that is another story for later on.

The wife has been awakened in a thrilling way, and her husband is so very pleased with the situation.

The plot was simple, but very effective. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The story was really great very erotic and good

cuckolding all the way up to the end when she wanted another cock, a nigger's cock. That ended it for me. Now she is just a white whore with a sad husband and lover. If they let her fuck a nigger they shold bring in a donkey next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Last comment is that of a racist.

A cock is a cock regardless of color. The issue in these stories shouldn't be the color of the skin but whether the husband can accept the fact that his wife is fucking other men. I find that using race as a factor in these stories is just another way of expressing racism. This is 2006, now we should have been able to move past this BS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
myth

white authors really think that black guys have bigger dicks? i love sex. seen and experienced alot of dicks. but really, most blacks have average size and stamina. sure there are the exceptions, but can also be said from other races. to tell the truth, i would rather have someone who knows what he is doing to a woman's body. if a man can only make cum once, then i would rather be w/ a woman who can make me cum 5 times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it is a "win win" situation as "she" says, folks

whether or not you folks like it, a nice "beautiful" white woman, whose husband goes for it, is happy to be on her knees swallowing the brother's saliva and semen and any thing else, and he's happy to comply, so what's wrong with that?

the white women love it; their little impotent white girly husbands want to watch it; and the brothers are able to provide the meat. nothing wrong with that picture! from the brothers broader view (though most won't be able to articulate it), it's "pay back" for centuries of blackness being mistreated and misunderstood as bad, evil, ugly, unclen, etc.

NOW, they have plenty of happy white women, married and single, willingly go down on both knees, serving them and many times in front of the girly white husbands who watching their lovely blonde wives lovingly suck and swollow eagerly,,, again, that's eroticism! so what if some of them have some diseases; it's the risks that you take that makes the whole thing sexy and erotic, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don87654 is the bigest idiot ever to visit this

site. You must have lost your wife to a well hung BLACK MALE! Your sexual shortcomings don't warrant you hurling racial slurs over Literotica. If you were not such a damned FOOL, you would know that when it comes to sex, color don't matter! Even during slavery, whites slept with blacks and blacks slept with whites. Why? LUST! Go back to your trailer, have sex with your sister, and post the events of your perversity on the Incest Board!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

I enjoyed your story throughly and hope you write more like it. For some of us there is a certain eroticism associated with another man impregnating our wife, and some prefer it be a black man. Its all fiction so why get so disturbed about it? I'm not gay but I would not consider writing nasty comments on gay stories. If it isn't your thing then read something else. I thought this story was well written and held my interest to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No Way

You know, I had been reading a couple of these stories about men sharing their wife, and had come to the conclusion that this might be something that I wanted to do with my wife. Not necessarily the impregnation, but watching another man with my wife. But after having read this story from a woman's p.o.v., I am completely turned off to the idea. Fiction, yes, I understand that. I don't think I would appreciate a woman scheming, lying, and hiding things, then stroking my ego just to make me feel good. Oh well, another fantasy to scratch from the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If a woman is a lying scheming deceiver, she is

that now before you let her screw another. A good woman isnt any of those things so realize those personality traits are there even now. Think she isnt screwing someone else on the side?

b123ulldogb123ulldogover 15 years ago
Wife sharing

I shared my wife with a black friend. We were about the same size (yes I looked). It was more than once and protection was used even though she couldn't get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love story

I would have gotten candlewax and melted it in your nipples..I would have shaved your pubic hair off and cleansed it with sulfuric acid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It isnt racist to say you dont want your white wif

impregnated by a black lover. Most assume the child is yours since you are married to her. A half black child is a destruction to the marriage. Most women with half children know they need a man who works to support them since the "father" will not be there and will not provide child support. It is one thing to fuck someone of another race for erotic effects. It is another thing all together to get pregnant by another race and "force" your same race spouse to raise that child as his. The woman in this story is a lying conniving bitch. The husband of course has all the ammo he needs for a divorce. She is pregnant, he cant get her pregnant. End of marriage, divorce with no child support. Grow up people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
y e s ! ! !

cuckold me!!! PLEASE!!!! patmabuttocks@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well; it will be easy enough to divorce her

The babies DNA will not match his and that will be irreconciliable differences for sure. She is a slut and needs to be tossed to the curb, lots of welfare out there for unwed mothers. Who knows maybe the fatthers will support the bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Mmm, delicious! A slut breeding session always goes down well , especially if a really big black cock is involved! Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If it feels like it is good go for it

My wife and I had the same problem only my problem was wounds from VietNam. We enticed a neighbor to father our first born a beautiful girl then she wanted black lover who each gave her a beautiful son. So our two mixed race sons and our beautiful daughter. and their now giving us grandchildren although my wife died from cancer 3 years ago now but some fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That reminds me..

That reminds me of what my husband told me. When he we new in the military he got approached by a couple that he worked with to help get her pregnant. I can't explain it but that was a turn on for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fucking hot story - I enjoyed it.

TheStorkTheStorkover 12 years ago
nice

Don't listen to the haters; it's a great story. Well-written, hot, and hinting at more. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Been there Done That

Found guy to breed my wife she got pregnant had the baby then said she wanted to have a black baby. We found a black stud and he knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
blacked

My wife was also blacked numerous timesbut never got preg.She had several boyfriends and I helped her get quiet a lot of other one night stands. All in keeping a marriage fun for both ou us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can relate to wife knocked up

I think this happens quite a bit from the sounds of it, i know first hand of it happening to my wife.My wife is very good looking and had done some professional modeling on and off for a while.With her long blonde hair and her average size frame she was always getting addvance's from guys all the time. Her outsatanding feature's would be her beautiful ass and her very large breast's,her measurements are 40DDD 23 35 We had 1 child and were gona try for a nother and had gone to the city to celebrate and then go back to the hotel and make a baby. Well we had gone to a really nice place to eat and had been drinking a bit and met some new people there and got invited to a house party.

The place was really crowded and the people were very friendly. We were having a very good time and the drinks were flowing to the point where we were both plastered and pasted out. After missing my wife's period we were both excited and knew we were going to be parents again. It wasn't till after my wife had the baby that we found out the child was not mine. The biggest indication was the color of the babys skin,my wife had a beautiful little black girl. Although this baby is not mine, and my wife cant remember what happened after we pasted out, I love this darling little girl as if she was mine, and because my wife was taken addvantage we both know that this is a gift in a way. I kinda thought of it as being quite erotic, that my wife was black bred and the more we have discussed what had happened, the more we are in favor of my wife getting bred by a black guy again,this time tho, we would be awake for this occasion. My wife really gets sexually arroused when we talk about the up coming event. She want's to find a black guy with an ennormus cock that would pump his sperm into her unprotected cunt,and we having been practicing protected sex, her saving her eggs for black sperm. Cant wait to see this happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What

crap... the whole story and especially the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I can understand how Ken enjoys seeing his wife fucked by another guy, he will find it even more exiting when she takes on a black man, I speak with experience as I have always encouraged my wife to have sex with other men and love taking photos and videos of her being pounded, my favorite being when she is being fucked by black guys its so erotic, the contrast of her beauty against black skin is incredible, she is very beautiful a bit like beauty and the beast, if anyone wants advice my email is jn01@mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lucky larry.

Reminded me of holiday my wife and i took 2 years ago and i watched her take a large black cock when we were both intoxicated he filled her willing pussy 3 times and then left our chalet in the morning i took her after and couldn't touch the the sides of her cunt.she had to get morning after pill so will be careful next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so hot

I loved when another man bred my wife too

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I never knew that there are so many sick men in this world

Just reading the comments makes one want to throw up. Where the fuck did you scum bags grow up? In the sewer? I know this is supposed to be fiction, but from the comments, you scum are either lying or sick fucks. I don't know which.

batcatbatcatabout 10 years ago
a wonderful life

I'm proud of my wife for not putting up with my sissy shrimp dick with its infertile seed. she already had a REAL man lined up to take my place. my favorite part about it is sucking his balls and the base of his cock while his hard, strong shaft is buried into my wife's inner core, shooting his alpha masculine sperm into the essence of my wife's womb. last weekend she started having morning sickness, so it looks like our prayers have been answered and my wife's true lover has planted his seed after plowing deep into her fertile pussy. I love her more than ever, and have fallen in love with her true love as well, the man that is giving her his child. I told them I wanted to pay for their honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LUCKY YOU!

do yourself and your husband a favor.

get with a bbc as soon as possible. you both won't regret it!

Ken will love it and so will you.

my wife got pregnant twice with black breeding & we are truly blessed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sick fucking little fag.

You are a retard bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good for you

you should have a black baby they are so cute once you go black its all you will want

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
blk baby

you must be black bred

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
black and wife

Go for a black as soon as you can, my wife has two black lovers who keep her satisfied and it's really horny watching her especially when they jerk their load into her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Story, Sharp Twist At The End!

I just loved the way the wife seduced the husband into having someone else inseminate her. She certainly understands male psychology! My wife also knows the best time to ask for something is when I have my dick in her. There are just moments when we enjoy a woman´s manipulative ways!

The story was well paced, logical and unfolded well to a warm, cuddly conclusion of the wife being two months pregnant. Also, the couple was looking forward to having her bred again by the lover soon after this first one was born.

However, then the final, final ending came out of nowhere: She will seduce both her husband and lover into allowing her to be inseminated by a black bull!

That was an audacious ending that changed the whole tenor of the story. I would have preferred to not have this interracial theme tagged on to a sweet little story. However, it was certainly an effective surprise ending. Thanks for a great story!

Also, to all the naysayers out there: Get over it! Some husbands do not mind having other men breed their wives. It is fun and highly erotic.

In my marriage, my wife has had three children and only one of them is mine. My sperm count is strong and I could have sired all three. But, we both liked her breeding with other men. Rutting with your wife, i.e. breeding her is hot sex. However, it is even hotter to see her bred by someone else.

Watching her married belly swell with the seed of other men was one of the most erotic and bonding experiences in our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so nice

So nice that marriages all over are usung strange cock to solve so many problems.

Strange cock entered during a distressed marriage. Can solve so many problems. Shrinks and psychologistsys. Say strange cock for many of woman can stop problems and brings couples closer together. They both fall in love with cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

The only good thing about this writer is he stopped posting years ago. Who the fuck needs more cuckolding interracial stories in loving wives? To bad the rest of these cuckold writers today don't disappear along with the wimp ass readers who worship this "dreck".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disgusted

When it comes to interracial relationships, the most common is a white woman with a black man. I don't understand it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THAT WAS GREAT !

I DID ENJOY READING IT & IT SOUNDED VERY TRUE . IT DID TURN ME ON .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i would love to be black bred too

she should try hung black man that's what I want to do!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Something different, pleasureable, and totalally doable...

Doing something different that certainly makes a change of life, and I don't mind if a black man DOES a white woman, because that is between her, her husband, and the black man, but aside from that, it was truly an excellent telling of a very sexy and inspiring, if not educational, event to remember. Thanks to the author, and in fact, I hope that is may be "true" for some couple that wants this and does this... and please note, most blacks (from studies), are no larger than white men - perhaps they just use it better or last longer - but definitely, they are not ALL giants in this league...

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Sexy!

Loved the description of the wife. Small breasts are fine with me, but she totally had me at "I do not shave my pussy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its not 1950 anymore

Wow. You're all racist fucks. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Husband Get Me Bred;

You have tried it with your Husband and the friend and you want to try it with a Black man as well. I don't think they would turn it down if you would sit down and tell them your dream and what you want and if you wish to be Pregnant by them and the Black man as well all at the same time and see the out cum as well..! It would be a Sexual High for you and them as well, just me I have seen it happen and help it happen for some women I know..!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

it is my wifes fantasy to be black bred and shock everybody!!! after a few drinks anyone can fuck her.Her words!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great to be shared,, my man loves it,, I have even gotten paid a couple times,, SOOOO HOT!!! I love it and Love him for encouraging me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

excellent LW story great to jerk of to. And that's why most of us are here to cum. Except the annony fool who is here to bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Add one more?

You had me going real good Loved your story the way it was written fixing to give it a five, till you had to throw in a black cock into the till. This is old news. A lot of guys go for black when they start to have writers block Either that or the sissy assed cuck that the wife will make him suck someone elses cock and eat their cum. My late wife fell for that black myth she would find her men when she would slide her hand between them while dancing in thirty five years of dating she only found one black cock bigger than my 7 3/4 inch and only by 1/2 inch on several occasions I had to help her into our apartment cause she had found THE ONE And left her too sore to walk on her own. but it was not a black cock it was just an over sized white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Breeding the Wife!

This was an extremely powerful and erotic story about a woman who knew how to achieve her goal of getting pregnant. My wife and I both loved this story. When I started dating my wife she told me she could never be monogamous. As we got serious she told me that she wanted a loving husband and good provider like me as a husband. However, as a scientist, she also said she wanted the brightest, strongest children possible.

She worked with a few high IQ guys who were also good athletes; she never stopped sleeping with them when we started dating and got married. She told me before we got married that she would be breeding with them. As a wedding gift she got me the snip (vasectomy) and we started having mini-gangbang parties with her co-workers.

Eventually she was bred by her work colleagues who sired our two lovely children. If you have an ego that bruises easily, you had better not marry a geneticist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Again

Why black, she can't find or look for a big dick white guy. What a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yeah right

No white guys have a large cocks, only black guys. Writer you are an idiot.

If you think that is suppose to be sexually arousing, it's not. Why would a white woman lower herself to fuck a blk guy. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a deal

One way to address a problem in they can live with the fact another guy fathered their child.. My ex once fucked another guy and we think he got her pregnant.. she miscarried ... but the strain between us was unbearable... I just couldn't handle it and we divorced..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wives are sluts

My wife did this 15 years ago but I raised the baby as mine. When my wife traded her cunt for drugs that pissed me off. I got tired of sloppy seconds. I hired 3 Mexicans to fuck that shit out of her life her ass hole is still stretched

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
share and share a like

have you found the big black guy yet??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife breeding

Nice story. Now that you've baited us how about the next one, where she actually has a black guy breed her. Could get interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
knocked up

i am a white guy who knocked up a black married woman she want hubby to watch there now have a lovely little daughter i am the father

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We got 2 babies this way

My wife had 2 kids this way but it was my ass that got serviced. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife is knocked up four times

My wife cuckolds me. She fucks strangers at home while I'm at work. We agreed that none of the babies will be mine. She has four children whom we do not know whom the farthers are. My wife will not allow me to fuck her except with a hollow dildo. She encourages me to masterbate as much as I want. I jack off three or four times a day while she watches and encourage s me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

My GF and discussed having a similar situation She and I want a baby but I had a vasectomy years ago .She is much younger and no children. We both enjoy having a guy fuck her infront of me and seeding her .We have been searching for a guy with similar features as me for a few months ..( I personally like to hsve a BBC impregnate her) we both hope to have her pregnant by Christmas )

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got my wife bred

We got married young because I got my them girlfriend pregnant at age 17. We got married as soon as she turned 18 and was 5 months pregnant. We had a second child 5 years later. It was a year later I started to realize I cheated her out of knowing other guys. I on the other hand had been with several girls before her. I started talking to her about getting with another guy at first she said no way and even asked if I wanted to get rid of her. That was not the case at all. I kept talking about it even more and 4 months later she said okay, I guess to shut me up. Now I had to find somebody but I already saw somebody interested in her. My wife was now 26 and I noticed the dam 17 year old kid who mowed our lawn and cleaned our pool couldn’t keep his eyes off her. My wife is pretty and is petite at 5am and back to her weight of 115 lbs. when I first told her she said no way he’s a kid. I told her to flirt with him and tease him when around the pool. Then one day I said to him do you want her. He looked at me and said are you kidding. I said no and told him to follow me into the house as my wife just went in to take her bikini off to get dressed again. We walked in on her. She tried to cover up and I said I want him to have you. I laid her back on the bed and as he started to strip she whispered to me we can’t do this she didn’t have her IUD in and it very near her time to ovulate. I said too late it’s going to happen anyway. The kid had a nice 6” cock about my dice and fucked her good and cum in her. I had him with my wife every day for the next 36 days and not once did I have her I wanted her bred by this kid. She got pregnant and the kid never knew he did it. He quit and ended with a girlfriend. He gave me a son as my two were girls. His son is now 10 yrs old and we have never told him I’m not his real dad.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
LOOK OUT

wife is out of control and hubby doesn't have the brains to stop it or at least put on the brakes.... won't be long till hubby is a slave sleeping on the couch

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Stupid premise for a cuck and whore story, but look at all these anonymous bitches with their sick little fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then what happened?

Only 3 stars 🌟 🌟 ⭐ because this 4 star story was unfinished.

Ready for more plz.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop, Do not try this at home, boys. Next up, Larry moves into master, Ken moves to guest room. Then, Ken moves out, divorces, pays alimony for his wife to be with Larry,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sometimes a hubby can't so you find someone who can

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

it is a great gift for your wife letting her enjoy a bbc. she really would love it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wtf she is your wife and wants a baby if you can't get it done then help her get someone who can and a preferably a big cock as you should want her to get as a good fuck too to ensure she gets pregnant and let her enjoy herself

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold., what the hell is wrong with so many today., she is your loving wife and has needs. and its better to have a happy satisfied well fucked wife than a miserable wife

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Nothing wrong with husband getting her bred. How the hell else she gonna make him a sammich?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In a word truthful if a man cannot provide the semen to give why should a woman be without children. I am one who has a low sperm count lots of seminal fluid but little sperm in it. My wife dated and had sex with a wide variety of guys as a teen before i met her including some black bfs and most of them were average sized with only one or two with larger cocks and had more white guys with large cocks than black ones. She just loved sex as any horny teen does. We found out it was my problem she could not become pregnant about a year after getting married. We discussed with doctors etc how and what and the cost which was so expensive and decided why not go on a holiday find a guy she liked and have sex and tell him she was on contraception and allow him to fertilise her without him knowing. We have two daughters now from two holidays and two different men both are white like us as she has no desire to have a black child as it would not go well with our needs and situation. Dont get me wrong she has sex and we swap with other like minded people and still enjoy sex. Mostly we holiday and spend time on nudist beaches as seeing what is available is quite interesting and has provided some well endowed men for her to enjoy and some couples that we have had great sex with. Why would i deny her the pleasure we both enjoy simple i enjoy watching her orgasm as much as she enjoys having orgasms and we are honest and open with each other. Paul and Georgina in the UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous