All Comments on 'He Shoots...He Scores'

by FDLgoaliegirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CopyCarverCopyCarverover 18 years ago
She Scores!

Hockey,humor,sex,and a well-written story. What more could anyone ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ICe time

Icetime will never be the same. Gives the meaning skate and shoot a whole new twist......

Mick

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantasy fulfilled!

Exciting story for Hockey and non-Hockey fans alike. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice work...

As a fellow tender, I must say I've always thought about the rink as a venue for more than hockey, but for me, it would be in the crease, not at center ice... sometimes you just have to leave the five hole open...Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lost

interest 1/4 way through. Sorry, couldn't get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hockey and sex, what better mix?

as an insane hockey fan, i loved the story! great sense of humor, especially the twist at the end. :) great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I LOVE

Kaz girls!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so who's the backup?

At the start of the story I got the impression she was trying to break into the league like Manon Reaume with the AHL when Tampa Bay signed her to a contract after she showed she had game in the QMJHL... I was reading that story seeing Manon as a backup from my playing days & how what Mick was thinkng of is what would have been on my mind too. Someone as nuts as I had to be to be a goalie; we should have a sex & sports section here for ones like this, not stuffing it away in humour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous