All Comments on 'Do You Remember Ch. 01'

by FreyJohnson

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
nicely

written, a very intriguing story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
interesting

Very interesting story - looking forward to the next half....

Does the ex wife feature in it, in anyway?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Suspense

is killing me. Is this mean mother of all bitches going to become the ass fucking dominatrix I see coming?

Excellent character development of all the participants. (even Mr. Tweed).

The reader was given insight as to the makeup of Ben very early on. The relationship with his wife was purely sexual.

The breakup and divorce seemed a little long to play out but I would guess this served to enhance the development of "Ben" to the reader.

Very good so far. I just hope the next chapter doesn't see this lawyer impaled on his new friend's 12" dildo while handcuffed to a bed in a hotel romm. Her in a leather dom outfit and him chained, collared, whipped and dildo fucked cum slut.

Great so far...

Looking forward to the conclusion.

FC

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Interesting. A cunt is made for fucking, and a dick is made to piss and fuck with. End of argument.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why would someone who read this today know the end

write your story and we will read and not tell you how it will end.i have enjoy the way the guy carry himself.why would someone want him to become a wimp, because had balls to drop the wife who cheated.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good Read

You covered a lot of territory in this first chapter and did it well. You hit all of the highlights while still giving us enough detail to understand the characters. The only thing that gave me pause was the introduction of Michelle. I had to back up and reread a little to see if I had missed something. I will be looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
too long and boring

just like my title too long and boring

3 pages just for a date

this must be your real life.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

No sure about this one but will read the next part to see

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well done

Enjoyable read - well written and well plotted with interesting characters. Waiting to see where the author takes this. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interest piqued

Fun story. The coffee shop interactions between Ben and Allison were enjoyable and humorous. But when do we get the rest?

H.

louguy35louguy35over 18 years ago
Chapter 2 coming when?

Going back and checking up on stories I wanted to follow up on, I re-read "Do You Remember, Ch 1." When can we expect the next chapter to be posted?

Come on, now...you got us interested, so you can't just drop the whole story at this point. Please let us know something.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Losers

I quit before finishing the first page....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never wise

Never wise to put chapter one; when you might not get around to chapter two. But it is certainly understandable why there was no chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very good

You can write, unlike most loving wife authors...More please.. Cheers Yoron..

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
This is really good.

Looking forward to chapter #2. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's cute!

However, I'm seldom on this site so I don't expect to read Ch 2.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
It's too bad that the author didn't finish

The story was posted on 10/2005,and no followup chapters. It's just a shame too, it's a good story. I'm not going to knock the author, might be the author is no longer with us.What ever the case is, the first chapter is still worth reading.Thank You.........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What the hell is this...

story about?

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Five years later and still no Chapter 2...

It might have been an outstanding story had you ever finished it.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
This surely isn't the only Lit. story left hanging.

Guess this is a reminder to us readers to check for the end of a story before investing time reading the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have to go with oldwayne. The interaction between our hero and Allison was very enjoyable to read, it makes it so much more disappointing that you never finished this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
crock

contrived crock of shit I didn't bother to read...

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I didn't read the story which was never completed.

However, I read the comments then rated it 1*.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TRYING TO FORGET

forges memories to front/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

she fell up a flight of stairs

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Part 2...

...will be finished soon...

yeah...now that was 7 years ago...great work, man..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I should have voted 1*

9 years and still no ideas how to finish??

vikingprincevikingprinceover 9 years ago
Finish the Damned Story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Sometimes I wait to rate a tale until it is finished.

HA HA HA HA HA

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
Ambles

Ambles along from one situation to another, he knows how to pick them, Alison is as nutty as a Dundee cake, please continue story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

shitty unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And you are a unfinished POS with no morals and no pride

You should just die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 8 years ago
a story about

A collection of arseholes.

Pleased this author did not finish the story

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Not a Bad Fitst Chapter. .....Now Wete FTDS for Chapter 2

Not a bad start to a story.

This was written dome time ago so what happened to chapter 2 b!

Perhsps FTDS can use his magic on the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only 1*

Only 1*, which is a shame because this had the makings of a really good story, decent characters, nice story line (so far), and a nice cliffhanger end to chapter one. HOWEVER, where is the ending or at least chapter two, that was promised on the first of October 2005. It doesn't take 15 years to write one chapter..

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wasted

I wasted all the time reading part one to find out there is no part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
STILL....

waiting after 16 years.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Another unfinished story.

What is with these authors?

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written. Strong, engaging characters. Interesting Backdrop. You done good.

LWlurker

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 2 years ago

I am guessing that the story was not finished because the author died or lost interest or … though the last words do not suggest a lack of interest. So, this story is unlikely to be finished and that suggests that a more forgiving attitude might be in order. Or not. Perhaps someone could finish the story—the new potential girlfriend sounds like a bundle of neuroses so the potential for craziness exists though she could just be nervous around someone she likes. Could go a lot of ways …romance, btb, return of the ex, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous