All Comments on 'Here's To You Mrs. Andrews'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
GRREAT

" It had a four on the floor and a 352 cubic inch engine."

Excuse me, didn't you mean a 351 cu. in. ? I don't seem to remember a 352. I think there was a Windsor(canada), and a cleveland (Ohio)

Good account of a very satisfying experience.

There is always one adult woman in every guy's life that has inspired fantasies beyond belief.

One who has inspired the production of at least a gallon of cum in masturbation sessions.

Sounds like this young lad was given the treatment of a God.

Well written and I could visualize myself in his position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Memories

and mine was a Mrs. Peavey .... only I went back to college. What memories. Virginity and all. Looking forward to the sequel. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Author is Accurate!

Yes, Ford in the USA did indeed have a 352. It pre-dated the 351C (Cleveland -the "performance" engine), the 351W (Windsor -the "family car" engine), and the (in)famous 351M (Modified -A Cleveland detoxified for use with catalytic converters and coping with fuel economy needs)... The 352 was in things like Galaxies, Custom 500's, and Fairlanes from the mid/late 1950's into the early/mid 1960's.

Author shows above-average research/detail with such...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
1966 /1967 Fords

In 1966/67 model year Ford had a 352CID and a 351 as well as a 289 and 302CID, 390,428,and special order 427 side oiler for mustains. 1966/67 was a cross over year and they used all the engines in stock until they were used up

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
To South Carolina

Thanks to you and the previous poster. Not being a ford driver except for a 1968 galaxy 500- with a 390 four barrel. family sedan. I stand humbly corrected.

Now Chevy's and pontiac tempests different. the first I had being a 1955 bel air 2 dr H/T with a 265 for barrel. then a 1957 2 dr ht bel-air with a 283 4/barrel(later with a salvaged yard purchased 327 CI F/I either 340 0r 360 h/p, and I can't remember which) then a Pontiac GTO with a 389 bored and stroked with edelbrock manifold and dual 4/b carbs and an harmon collins roller tappet cam . Last but not least, a 1934 ford coupe, chopped and channeled with bored and stroked 350 Chev, Isky cam, gm modified 671 blower. Still have this one garaged, covered de wheeled and making my daughter oodles and gobs of money just getting older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice

Extremely well written story, I enjoyed very much.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Very good!

When's the sequel?

Thanks

John

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Very Good

I think this is one of the best on this site, plenty of sex but a true store line that worked well.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
G I Training

Guess in this case, G I, stood for Get Inside. Cute story but action moved much too quickly. Enjoyed the story otherwise.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 8 years ago
"It had a four on the floor and a 352 cubic inch engine. "

Mustangs NEVER had a 352.

1967 mustang engine choices were.....

200 6 cyl

289 V8

390 V8

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
engine

352 and a 390 are basically the same engine with the same block. It changes with the heads and so forth. There was also the 429 Shelby KingCobra 500KR

in that year

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous