All Comments on 'Rodney'

by luvcurious

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
undergear37undergear37over 18 years ago
Great Story,,very passionate

I loved this story. The passion was very very real.

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 8 years ago
Erotic paradise

This is a very erotic story of two passionate people meeting and going with the attraction that builds between them. Hotels and vacations are such sexy places and the opportunities they can create leave us taking risks we might not take in our domestic lives: I know I have done and this brought back some delicious memories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rodney

Hey you're both so beautiful, you really make me want to do it right now!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can’t believe it’s taken me all of these years to discover this fabulous story of an incredibly erotic encounter. I would so absolutely love something like this to happen to me. Maybe not a full on week’s holiday although that would be wonderful but even just an encounter with a man whom I could share that attraction & sexual experience with. At 57 I’m still a virgin when it comes to taking a cock in my arse but I am extremely curious to know how this feels but at the same time extremely worried about the amount of pain I’d have to endure. I had a drunken encounter a number of years ago after being pushed into sharing a cab with a very sexy younger man after leaving a gay nightclub(my first ever visit). We hadn’t even spoken before me climbing into a taxi with him but there was an instant attraction between us when we laid eyes on each other. I went to his flat where we kissed & got naked. We touched each other & sucked each others cocks. I also rimmed his wonderful hairy arse, which I’m not sure I would have been brave enough to do if I hadn’t been so hopelessly drunk. We both had had to much to drink & time had run away with us when realised it was the early hours of the day on which I had to catch an early flight back to London. Unfortunately not getting the guy’s phone number or even his name & address. I have subsequently craved for a similar situation to present itself all these years later but being sober enough to appreciate the whole wonderful experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvcurious@luvcurious
129 Followers
54 year-old, gay male. I love writing stories, which help men satisfy themselves. I also love to hear from anyone who has read my stories. Drop me a line, and let's get acquainted!