All Comments on 'A Date with Delilah'

by Quince

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. it'd be nice to have a continuation about these characters if possible.

angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
Vampires

I also have a 'thing' for vampires. This story was wonderful. Most stories dealing with vampires have a real vampire in them, I like the fact that you didn't do that, you did a role play scene very well. I would love to see more stories with these characters as well.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 18 years ago
Excellent work

Delightfully written - fluid, intelligent, enjoyable, and lively. The sex is delicious, even for those without a "thing for vampires," and the characters and interactions are warm and real. Very nice work.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Not what I expected

but very nice.

The authour did an excellent job with the characters and their growing attraction with each other. The emotions involved were sweetly described.

Very sweet, and hot.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
"Leave a PC, Leave a PC, Leave a PC"....

Good luck with the contest and may all your halloween haunts come true....

Always, Lizzy

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 18 years ago
your tale

I read your halloween contripution, very indepth and well written, thanks Art~

sacksackover 18 years ago
well conceived....

and much better than the usual stereotyped vampire story.

Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story

Definitely not what I was expecting from the first few paragraphs... but I was very pleasantly surprised. The plot was romantic, the characters engaging and the writing was great.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Very original

use of a vampire theme. I liked it very much. Not only was the sex hot, but you made the characters into real people too.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Impressive

Not quite what I was expecting, and somehow expecting the fated twist at the end made the actual ending much better.

Keep up the excellant story-telling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

This story was really terrific & really HOT <grins & wipes sweat from brow>. Can't wait to read more of this author's stories.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 16 years ago
brill!

...i think i have a thing for vampires too now.

Lady StarlightLady Starlightover 16 years ago
:) very nice!

loved it - sex and fun - a smoking hot combination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh my god

I swear this is a story to remember. Ive read about 300 works af art from Literotica but yours has procured a special place in my memory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree...

...with all of the other comments! First rate story you've got yourself there, bub! The characters were well characterized, the sexy quite sexy, and the vampire ... well, semi-vampiric, which in this case worked perfectly!

EnithermonEnithermonover 15 years ago
still so good.

This is still one of my favorites! Very funny, very sexy.

SilkenNightSilkenNightabout 15 years ago
Fan-bloody-tastic!

Alas, I am Jonah...

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Oh damn...

That's really sweat!

I like the ending and I like the 'let's play' parts as much as... No even more than most 'real' vampire stories.

That's fucking awesome!

Please start writing again... Please!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
Four aces.

I've read each of the four stories you have posted here and they are all wonderful, erotic gems - 5 stars each. This one and Halloween Favor do the best of showing the character of your characters. Hoping that you will write more soon.

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 12 years ago
fantastic

Just found your stories..and they are polished gems. Wish you were still writing on this site. Thanks....

lusherlusheralmost 12 years ago

I love that your characters have great kinky sex because they share amazing chemistry, clear communication, and enthusiastic consent. That's how it works in the real world, ideally. It also helps if everyone's on the same page regarding cuckoo clocks. (My personal feeling is they are a menace.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

I hope you come back soon

Stephen J

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Gets the blood really pumping. (Couldn't resist)

Terrific narrative, and genuine humor mixing well with the eroticism. I've read it four times and my only regret is still: damn, I wish I'D written that!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
This was hot as hell!!!!!!!!!

I was sightly expecting Deliah to be a real vampire, which would be really hot with his fetish. But this story was just as delicious. Thanks for posting!

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 7 years ago
wow!

I'm just having a great time working through your stories;- super hot and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What a great story 5 stars. Thanks for sharing.

newtinmplsnewtinmplsalmost 6 years ago
sweet and hot

Well written, believable and adorable

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delectable!! One of the best stories I've enjoyed

Amazing amazing plot and the characters were SO real. I LOVE the way Joe tells the story and gives over the narrative. Wonderfully done, start to finish. EASIEST five-star rating I have given here, maybe ever. :)

I would also love to see a follow-up story to this - GREAT twist of plot that she was not a real vampire -- made the characters all the more real. Would love to see a "down the road apiece" check-in peek at how their relationship is going.

My wife and I both have a "thing" for vampires - and like Joe, I like being in the "victim" role and my wife relishes being in vampiress mode. So I really related to this wonderful story!

jrobertwjrobertwover 3 years ago

This was a great story !!! I figured it would end up with her being the owner of the company. And an actual vampire. And this was how she found her willing victims. But I liked how you ended it.

Thank you for sharing your story !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous