All Comments on 'Private Tutoring'

by sxylilslut

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Need more conflict

Need a bit more story content, a little more conflict. She makes it too easy for the professor. The professor could fail to have the old soldier salute, or a semi. The jock could return, save her, and she'd get what she really wanted. A lot of ways the story can go with a little imagination.

sxylilslutsxylilslutover 18 years agoAuthor
Imagination

First of all thanks for leaving a comment I appreciate it; it will help me improve. Now, what the female character really wanted was her Professor; maybe I simply didn't make it clear enough? I also left subtle hints that the Prof and the bully had a history together; I guess they were too subtle. I'll work on it and resubmit. Thanks again for reading :)

BoratusBoratusover 18 years ago
I disagree with anonymous in usa

He's describing the story he wanted to read as opposed to the one you wrote. It was good the way it was as far as plot. Yes you did make it clear that she wanted her professor.

Jessica's charcter seems a bit messed up but looks like a good start to a series.

CaptainJayAreCaptainJayAreover 18 years ago
A GREAT Start To A Series !!!

May I suggest that, instead of re-submitting this story, you explore the history that Professor Cooper and Tom Caine, the jock, obviously have, in the next chapter. This is excellent work, please keep going. You will never please everyone, but you can be sure that you are pleasing ALMOST all of us.

P.S. - Did you notice that the only reader not satisfied wouldn't even give a handle? Anonymous, indeed. I agree with Boratus, this is a good start to a series. Don't stop now, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That's It?

Defidently needs a part two, send a copy to me when you do!!! I look forward to hearing from you!

Jake331Jake331over 18 years ago
Part two,

I agree with most of the comments, this story needs another chapter or two. It's true that you didn't state how the girl felt about the professor until late in the story, but that's an easy fix. Also as to the relationship between the professor and the quarterback, could lead to interesting possiblities. Should be fun to explore, could go in many directions.

Other than that, an excellent start, keep up the good work.

Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cute

I enjoyed the cuteness of the girl, the innocent overtones. But, what made me have to comment was the ending kiss where we discover it is the girl's first french kiss - that was just priceless. I hope you continue to write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Soooo good

That was incredible. You are such a vivid storyteller. Please keep writing and give us the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That's hot...

Holy shit that was great!! Please don't leave it at that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow.

Oh my god. This story was AMAZING. Best one on this site. Make a part twoo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
***

greate story !

xMiss_BxxMiss_Bxover 16 years ago

Great story, would love to see a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

Write a part two! I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

You definitely should write a part two. You left me throbbing.

stringer60stringer60about 15 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great story! You really have a knack for not only telling stories but for getting me hard LOL

More!! More!!! I demand more!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely great

You are a very imaginative writer. You keep readers hooked waiting for a sequel they never get ( at least not so far)

You had me hooked when I read one of your stories; keep up the great work.

I would love to keep reading stories you write; they do have my pussy tingling.

IndaoIndaoabout 14 years ago
Very hot...

...especially because I once really had a hot professor named Cooper. Great job. I'm really wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous