All Comments on 'Nighttime Confessions 2nd Thoughts'

by cageytee

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fairy Tale

Hubby caved in WAY too easily, this was obviously written by a woman or a guy who wishes he was one. She had no consequences for her actions. This is what I term (even though well written) a wimp-ass pussy husband story. In less than a couple of weeks all was ok......what bullshit!

phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
No too realistic

I agree that the husband caved in too easily. He never broke his wedding vows, despite being tempted. His mistake was not telling his wife what happened at the time it happened. How he could sleep in the same bed with her immediately afterward, I can't understand. What about testing her for STD's? What about marriage counselling? Too simple, and short an endding.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
Liked it!

Cageytee, I liked where you brought the story. I found your focus on her second thoughts and recriminations very interesting. I also thought it was very realistic.

When I wrote the original story, I intended the characters to be middle of the road. I didn't want the bigger than life heros or villains that are sometimes seen. I tried to write about normal people in an unnatural situation. You stayed true to this by writing a variation of how two people can move past a problem to strenghen a marriage.

Thank you.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Good story but

the husbands reaction seemed kinda forced and far-fetched to me. After we had discovered he hadnt cheated because he loved his wife too much to do that to her, why was he so quick to get over her infidelity. Im not saying that they shouldnt have stayed together, just that he didnt seem to have much of a reaction for a guy who put so much value on fidelity. Even the night he found out, he was relatively calm and went to bed and snuggled with her. Seems a bit odd given his revelations about his own 'cheating'.

Again, not saying that he shouldnt have forgiven her. I think him knowing she had already decided from the pi's report was a nice touch that allowed him to believe she wasnt just sorry she got caught. Even so, I find it hard to swallow that he would tell her how much he loved her and didnt want to lose her when they spoke of the affair. 'I still love you but youve really hurt me and I dont trust you etc etc etc' has got to be one of the most overused cliches in these stories. Most people would have at least a short crisis of confidence in their partners love for them, even if they did manage to stay together.

Anyway, it was a good story even if the ending and aftermath seemed a little rushed to me. Thanks for writing.

p.s. Im not saying she should be punished or anything and I know its from her pov so you cant go into great depth about the husbands state of mind and doubts. Even given these qualifiers, the resolution seemed too easy/quick/unemotional.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well done

Well thought out, infidelity with consequences. The consequences do not always have to be draconian. Well written and well plotted. Good work. Thanks for a good read.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Very Good

Technically sound. The inner monolog of the wife was very good and gave great insight into the character as you envisioned her. This is clearly a continuation of the story centered on the wife though. In the original the husband was fleshed out sparingly through background material. He did not have much dialogue. It was established early on that he was lacking sexual experience, a theme which you skillfully carried through. Personally, I would have liked to have seen a little more depth to the husband. Here he appears to be even less sure of himself and lacking in self confidence than in the original story. Quite frankly, in this story he comes off as a bit of a handwringer.

I really liked the way that you handled the report and the tapes that came from the PI. It confirmed that she cheated while at the same time establishing her remorse and the fact that it was a one time thing. It helped to make the rather quick reconciliation believable.

It was a very good story and thank you for sharing it.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

Very good story, nice loving wife story. I love how you had Don stick up for Meg when dealing with Frank, even though she cheated on him. It shows real love and respect for her. And yes there was revenge and forgiveness

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done

I really liked this take on the original story. It had a sense of reality to it, and it was well written. You brought a very realistic conclusion to this story. I look forward to more of your work.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
A strong marriage!

They really have a lot of love for each other. And it takes a strong love to forgive the transgression she made. Knowing she felt really terrible about it, he could get past it. But it still takes a lot of love to do that! And trust. Knowing she refused to have anything more to do with Phil helped a lot, I'm sure.

A very good story. And a great ending. [I really love happy endings].

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
fantastic as

usual. Another great read by one of my favorite authors, but!!!! Here’s my take and my dilemma, which I know is going to draw me a lot of heat. Let’s start with a reference to another story that this situation brings to mind. “Eleanor Rigby” and “Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath” by Harddaysknight, another fantastic author and a fantastic story or stories depending on how you look at it. The problem I had with “Eleanor Rigby” parts one and two, I could accept either one as stand alone fabulous individual stories, but not together. Harddaysknight had to me, written such strong personalities and characters into both Eleanor Rigby and her husband in part one, that I couldn’t recognize the same characters in part two. Even though he had written a wonderful conclusion, to me he had totally revised the two main characters to the point I didn’t recognize nor could truly fit the two parts together into one story. Like two pieces to a puzzle that look similar but just don’t quite line up together. I still loved the story and have re-read both parts several times. Now back to “Nighttime Confessions” by Capecodmercury and “Nighttime Confessions 2nd Thoughts” by Cageytee, I have the same dilemma. Capecodmercury wrote such powerful characters in his first part that I had a very difficult time trying to comment on the story. It took me days and several attempts to be able to express my feelings. This was all included in my comment following his story. Now to Cageytee’s current conclusion to this story. To me, he has changed the character’s personalities so measurably and understandably so in order to fit them in the story plot as he envisions it, that I can’t recognize them as the original characters. Again, both stories are great, look and seem similar, but don’t quite fit together for me. Hate to sound so negative, especially since I’m dealing with three of my favorite authors. This doesn’t reflect on any of their gifts or abilities, they are all three great authors and writers, and all of the parts to the various stories I’ve mentioned are above reproach. Keep up the brilliant work. a fan always.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Well, curiousity kept me reading...............

But I'm of mixed emotions I sorta liked it and I'm kinda disappointed at the same time.

Not everyone needs to go the revenge trek, or needs to get even in some way, but the story felt funny to me. By that I mean one of the things that kept it intresting was that you didn't know how everything was going to turn out. But you did the same thing a lot of other authors did. The wife was out for revenge and the husband was innocent. And again you did the same thing a lot of other authors also do, you made the husband into a saint that waited on the family hand and foot and quickly looked past what the wife did.

I guess that my real problem in the end though.

It was a good story to read, but it was really almost cliche' to the end. Basic fomula:

-Wife screws over husband

-Husband is the ultimate saint to family

-Wife, after her moments of joy of having sex with a different man, starts to feel guilty

-Wife says she's "REALLY" sorry about giving in to the temptation

-Husband after a couple of days of anger and hurt, takes the wife back like nothing ever happened

-Marriage is now "WAY" stronger than it was before the wife cheated.

I still have to ask the same question I often ask after reading a story like this:

"If the husband is going to get over it so fast why does he even bother to get mad in the story?"

It almost seems like he has the anger and attention span of a 6yr old on a playground. I mean most of us would be mad for a while. Especially if we were going the extra mile to make the marriage better, all while innocent of perceived blame, and the wife was all gung ho to start fixing the marriage "AFTER" she went out and cheated. I can't say that 95% of us would be "Well now that you got that out of your system lets fix the marriage." Yet thats what 80-90% of the stories seem to be like in this section.

I guess you spoiled me with your "Classic" story before, where you made what seemed to me to be a truely human husband who loved his wife. One who tried to be the saint we all say we would be, but in the end failed. That story seemed more realistic than this story about a husband that did the right thing most of the time when he was faced with the easy choice of temptation of going with the crowd but didn't, only to have his wife use that as a reason to do what she wanted and have an affair.

Once again. Good story and I was curious how it would play out, but in the end it really ended about the same as 95% of the storys that play out like this one did.

Its almost like the common theme for this type of story is that "A cheating wife will always makes a marriage stronger".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ok

now just to make it even ...buy him a hooker .. a good grade hooker ,,,but buy him a hooker for one night ...that will even the playing field...if i was the hubby that is what i would want to have happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stupid

You nosence stop fucking other's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SHIT HAPPENS

Such is life. it was a one time deal. she realized she fucked up. Tried to confess.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 18 years ago
weak ending

Gizmo: I must have missed the part between the lines because I saw no revenge. Do you mean the week he wouldn't do her?

Did she really try to tell him? She started a couple of times, but if she hadn't been interrupted, would she have? The longer away the event got, the more she was deciding not to tell him since he wouldn't find out. Only when he seemed to be aware of what happened did she get back the the idea of telling him. Had there been no letter and no firing, she might never have told him. Perhaps he would have found out a year down the road. She still would have been hiding it.

She did refuse to continue with Phil AFTER they left his room. But after the first few orgasms, she continued doing it until she was sated. That isn't ,"Oh, God, what have I done?" It's ,"Oh boy, what I have done!"

He wasn't angry with her at all in this one. He was, at best, petulant. That's not much of a reaction. Don't let it happen too often or I may start to have some trust issues. And it was only sex. What the hell. And in a week things will be better than ever. Hey maybe do it again and our love will get better still.

Sorry, that's not a believable reaction.

You were doing well until then.

hal_2142hal_2142over 18 years ago
Revenge is not always Justice!

In this story, the husband was strong enough to stand up to temptation because of his own moral code. For him to have a revenge affair or fuck would make him just as weak or weaker than his fallen wife. If the husband couldn't stay in the marriage then the best revenge would be to live even better in his future life. Perhaps he will find a better woman, or even if not uphold his own personal code of honor.

Doing the right thing for the right reason is what screws with cheaters.

Be Safe

Hal

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

A cuck wimp forgives a cheating slut cunt. What else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
CRAP

ENOUGH SAID

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree with Phoenix764

Although I enjoyed the story I agree with Phoenix764 as it has many areas that drive it toward not being realistic. I can see them restarting their sexual relationship and then this coming out from Frank - I found that real. I can also see him staying with her. I cannot see the short time of reconciliation being real as I would expect much more pain and problems for it to be real. In any case thank you for your words.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
A fair conclusion

I liked this story even though I had issues with certain parts. However, the issues I had all had to do with the actions (or lack of actions) taken by the characters. As Marge was drawn, I thought that she would never have told Don about her infidelity unless forced to do so. That’s not to say that Marge was insincere in her remorse. I found her convincing just not as strong as her husband in admitting her failings.

As for Don, the only concern I have with the story was the short time it took him to accept his wife and forgive her. The two reasons given for his position: that he read the transcripts from the hospitality suite and that he felt guilt for his near indiscretion, were not expounded upon enough so that they would provide a credible foundation.

For that reason, I had difficulty believing that this man would forgive so soon after learning of his wife’s affair. I do not question that he had the capacity to forgive, only the timing. Had there been more emphasis spent on Don’s inner turmoil or a greater elaboration on what he read in the transcripts, I might have bought into his stance. Had he heard the original tapes and in turn the voice inflections and emotions being conveyed it would have been more believable in my opinion.

Even so, I liked your rendering of this story and appreciated the strong characterizations. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quick Reconcilation = WIMP

A couple of things.

I see trouble down the road.

Don has become a wimp and he better wise up ….where he used the P.I.’s transcript to support Meg’s reluctance to continue with the “silly seven”, the fact that:

“there is a transcript of virtually everything that was said and done in that hospitality suite since mid afternoon on the first day of the conference”

the transcript would surely have highlighted the following:

“ I pleaded with him to fuck me. I knew that I would start to cum around his cock as soon as he entered me. Phil heeded my plea and quickly put on a condom and climbed between my legs. I wrapped my legs around him and urged him on with my heels on his ass. We both thrust against each other and within a short time we both exploded in strong orgasms.” [Part 1]…

So much for her saying Phil “seduced” me. This would never sit well with any husband unless he was a WIMP. He would see it over and over again in his head because he would read it over and over again. SO she lied to him…

And, Meg would also disapprove of his quick reconciliation in the long run. Did she not say :

“Then a very distasteful thought struck me. "Please Lord," I prayed to myself, "don't let him be some kind of wimp that gets his jollies from sloppy seconds." As that fear grew in me, I knew I would lose all love and respect for him if it were true.”

Meg gets her way again…..she doesn't like wimps but she creates a WIMP husband. She will surely lose respect for him and feel she can get away with anything..

Secondly, Meg was never honest to Don. She did not tell Don that the reason she wanted Don to admit to the bachelor party and Barb Collins affair was in order to mitigate her unfaithfulness. "You did it first..so I could do it second" theory...but this was never mentioned again because she found out Don was never unfaithful. Yet Meg had the audacity to put him through hell during those times……or as they said……”rough patches” in their marriage…..does Don not have the same right to put her through the same outrage he was put through..…even though he knows for a fact she cheated…looks like NOT…what a WIMP…

In summary, this is Meg’s marriage…very one sided…all her way and to recap her last line :

“I cheated on my husband but I know exactly what I'm going to do!…..NEVER GET CAUGHT AGAIN…..LOL

‘nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great ending

Thank you for some commonsense. OK she was tempted & screwed up, but but she was obviously devastated by her mistake, & truly loves Don. Don was obviously & rightly upset, but loves his wife & ultimately forgives her weakness. A man who can do that is more real & honorable to me than somebody who would dump his wife for one mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And the Beat Goes on

Great work Author - but (isn't there always) isn't it interesting that authors can usually go to great lengths to describe how a woman feels but are unable and perhaps uneasy to properly deal or deal as well with the wounded male partner.

I don't think many authors wish to portray a offended male as a wimp or passive partner but it often ends up that way. Why is that I wonder. Does the author get tired and just wants to end it? Does the author favor as we all do a reconciliation when reasonable but drives too quickly or crudely towards it for it to be palatable? (again to get it over with?).

My feeling is that it is a difficult issue for a male author to deal with credibly (you can usually write effectively from a position you can put yourself into to expound as you feel it don't you author - sort of a play the shot in your head to play it properly - see then do as you planned) - in that regard I don't think many authors have been in this (his) wounded position nor have they explored enough - talked to several who have to get the range of feelings felt. This puts them in an awkward and uncomfortable position - a disadvantage - it then can become a get though it - mend it someway effort in a short space and time to conclude the story.

My god man - there are millions of us out here - ask us what and how - it will help make your story's conclusion more realistic and or at least more understood - more in tune with life's realities.

So in synopsis - spend as much time and space knowing how to and concluding reasonably as you open and set the story's stage.

Author - We appreciate your growing talent and efforts in this difficult and intriguing theme of marital consequence - in that regard please don't misunderstand our hopefully constructive thoughts in any way - with high Regard

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Enjoyable story

I have to say I really enjoyed this ending. What really makes it for me is really the wifes feelings and thoughts and actual true regret for what she's down. She wants to come clean but there is the fear, especially after she finds out that her husband never really cheated on her at all.

The PI part was a nice touch, it actually helps make the quick reconcilation believe. The wife that hired the PI, most likely realize that it was a one time thing and that she regreted what she did and tried to stay away from the group. Don still deserved to know at aleast so sending the letter and actually explaining what happen was a good thing.

As for Don acting the way he did. I take it as it's been several weeks since it took place and before he found out. He didn't actually see the act, hear it, wasn't really humilated by it in public. He has a letter which most likely tells him what happen and how she stayed away from Phil making it really seem like a one time thing, which it was it seems. Then there is the events that took place once she was home. I think all that plays a big part of why he was able to act the way he did.

Getting back together quickly can work, as long as there are actual factors I think that makes it work and this story did that I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A plausible ending

Hi -

Good job! I find it fascinating how three different authors could start from the same original story and take it in three completely different directions.

It was fun!

Keep up the good work!

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Marge, we hardly knew ya

capecpdmercury has created the most interesting and complex cheating wife character that I had read. But instead of developing that complexity, cageytee pounds Marge's rectangular and splintered peg into a round hole. Such a cute vanilla morality play. Everybody gets their just desserts thanks to the clairvoyant Mrs. Grant and her contrived PI who no doubt lost his license for the illegal taping Gee couldn't he have videoed them too? All things are possible when one casts aside reality. But wait, did I miss it or did Rachel not get hers too. Surely she must have died of aids after losing her family.

We expect more subtlety from an excellent writer like cageytee. You utterly failed to answer, or even address, the main questions presented by the original story. Why did she cheat? And what accounts for her "fireworks" for the first time in her life with a strange lover? Unless Marge finds the answer to those questions, all the remorse in the world will not prevent it from happening again.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Vive La difference!

I felt celebratory and that title came to mind. So what happened here? A rare occasion. It has been quite a while since I had the opportunity to read such an excellent intelligent narrative from the point of view of a female character. This woman is like life! She can think! Some readers say punishment, others add: where is the revenge? Yet another requested to know the reasons. But I am surprised. It feels like a group of patriarchs in some old society who can not believe their ears when a woman thinks and talks. She gives it all to us in her own words, in abundance. From the shock of what she have done to the self questioning to the self admonishing to the efforts to create a new equilibrium every time she faces a new development. Filled with fear regret and anxiety i.e. she is you and me. Let the first who never sinned…. You stone them all you - remain with zero population (Last person should stone him/her self somehow.)

Despite some minor flaws which other readers took great care to boldly highlight, the plot runs smoothly with the UN known factor of the timing and impact of the revelation of her secret ominously ticking over our heads. Add to that a bonus surprise ending, and I say I could not have asked for a better reading for tonight. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How to be a Troubled Marriage

This story provided a mixed picture. I commend you on the development of a complex and conflicted wife character. However, the husband came to resolution of the cheating too easily. He never broke his wedding vows, despite being tempted. His only flaw was not telling his wife what happened at the time it happened.

Now he lets his wife off the hook after a few anxious nights. How does he know that this was the first and only time she cheated? This is a troubled marriage. She got a revenge fuck for imagined affairs or flings justifying to herself that no emotional involvement makes the betrayal OK. Even after the previous "flings" were shown not true she still went to "he is having an affair" mindset at the first sign. What happens the next time she thinks he is up to something - will she have another affair?

Bottom Line - Excellent story except for the simple ending. Simple when you contrast the earlier character development in this story and the lead in story.

Once again I commend you on an excellent story.

SleeplessinMD

larryd22larryd22over 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent ending to the story. The ending could have been expanded a little, but overall, it was great. Tom was no wimp, but an individual with strong character and the capacity to forgive one he deeply loved. I found it interesting that the negative vitrolic comments were made by individuals who preferred to remain anonymous.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
BLAH!!!!

Not wretchedly bad but not good either

FOLKS being tempted and saying NO-- whch is what DON did-- is the correct thing to do.... is NOT the same thing as INTENTIONALLY fucking some other guy...

the wfe thought she was justifed as a revenge fuck for something that as it turn oiut Hubby did NOT do...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bullshit

slut wife wimp husband, who cares if he ALMOST slipped, lots of us do; she didn't slip she jumped in with both feet never looking back;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Piss poor!

The wife came home after a sexual affair, be it one time, and went to bed with her husband. That in effect was the betrayal and disrespect for her husband being totally manifested. Dont understand, let the clarify. She has had sex with a man not her husband. She has not been checked for STDS or HIV or anything else. She doesnt know if the guy she was with was diseased or not, and she doesnt know if she has anything. The first thing she does is have sex with her husband. Cant you see it now, darling I love you so much I just had to share anything I had become infected with. She lied by ommission not telling him. She didnt lie about it, she just said nothing about it. She never would have told her husband the truth if he had not found out from her "lovers" spouse about the affair. When it comes down to it, it doesnt really matter why. It doesnt really matter how many times or whether it was enjoyed or not. It is the fact you cared so little for your marriage, your spouse, your children, that you allowed yourself to be placed in a position to be used. and that you allowed yourself to be used. You dont love your spouse and commit adultry, it isnt possible, unless of course you are very mentally (unbalanced) ill.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Here's a thought...

If you're on a rare trip away from your family, and find yourself with a strange man that is not your husband, try the following trick that most other married (or otherwise unobtainable) women use, that are not willing to get laid: Keep your fucking legs closed. - I know!! amazing huh? I'll bet it works too! What did it mean when she said she wasn't trying to get picked up or go looking for the attention? Did she suddenly slip onto a missplaced penis? Was she just sitting there talking to other commitee members and suddenly a penis was thrust into her face? For fucks sake, get a grip. And the husband was a softcock for taking her back. When he'll need her the most she'll do this again. They all do. Clearly 20 odd years of marriage and two great kids meant little enough to her when push comes to shove to protect her honour. A bit of carressing and she was hot to trot! I wish the sluts were so easy when I was in my late teens and early 20's. I would have been getting laid every couple of days...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

This story shows that people make mistakes but it doesn't always mean the end of a marriage. Meg realized her mistake, confessed and asked for forgiveness. Don was able to forgive Meg because he knew that everybody can make a mistake. If Meg makes another mistake in the future I doubt that Don will be as forgiving. The world would be a better place for everybody if there was a little more forgiveness to go around.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Interesting Conclusion

Probably could happen but I admit that I was boiling when she accepted all that loving from him instead telling him to stop

because she had something to tell him. That coupled with the cheating leads me to the conclusion that they had best move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YOU SOB YOU MADE A FRIGGING WIMP OUT

OF DON. In Charlie Ace's story he was a man now you have casterated him. I won't forget this mother fucker...Sooner or later I will get you. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another

Another stupid ending, you ruin another great story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
she can claim she will be fateful

But once a slut cheater always a slut cheater. She is more sorrowful for getting caught, than for fucking around on her husband if the truth was really known. Let a big cocked guy get her alone and she has a way to do him without getting caught,her pussy will be stretched out and full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So let me get this straight??

His wife fucked Phil and somehow Frank is the evil one here??? I still don't get it??

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
At last a strong male character with gumption

To hell with the "throw 'em to the gutter" sub-males who read these stories. If they get off on being depressed by human nature, that's their problem. While there was too much denial of truth with both characters, the author finally got them to talking together about their relationship and what was most valuable to them. Pride didn't seem to become overriding here and the story conclusion was better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ridiculous

If every empty headed young wife were to hold a grudge for every jealous, sexual suspicion she had about her new young husband being around other women, for her entire marriage like this, and then years later would be able to have a free pass for a revenge fuck based on those unfounded suspicions, and it were this forgiveable, middle aged women would be fucking strange guys all over the place. Blocking traffic even. Husband's a wimp. He didn't do the dirty, she did. And for no good reason. Not even close. She might just as well said she cheated cause he stared at her maid of honor a little too long years ago at the wedding. In her own words, she's a fool. She just cheated plain and simple. Keep her or get rid of the fool? She cheats for no reason. What's next? She burns down the house cause she never really liked it. Drives the cars into the river cause it ran out of gas? Puts a bullet in your head cause you snore? Same logic.

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
Nice

conclusion to this story. I don't regard every happy ending as a 'wimp' story or a cop-out. A good marriage is well worth effort in overcoming problems. My only reservation is that I thought the PI report was a bit glib. Not saying it couldn't happen, just that it was a bit "deus ex machina".

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
LOL not hardly

I find it funny that you as a writer, you forgive the female with out question. Yet the man is basicly some wimp that has no back bone. You find out your wife cheated and she gets to sleep in the same house and same bed. He did forgive he folded.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
WOMEN!

Continuing poof they are strictly life support systems for their Cunts. Everything North of their pussies is Waste Land.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
I agree

They are support systems for their cunts!

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Really would like Brits to quit using the cliche "get my head around this."

That term is so overused that it is almost as noxious to me as the word

"slip," as slip into, slip out of, etc., etc., etc.

And that goes for all writers not in the British Isles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aitch'em says:

This is not Moo Moo Poo Poo - this is a mountain of bullshit!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
if anyone does it once

they will fucking do it again and guilt is no substitute for love; it will burn out just like love did the first time they cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just a bullshit story.

Written by a typically sicko author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cantbuymycuckeye

Those illiterate turds managed to stop licking each others little nutsacks long enough to display their ignorance. Nice. Story felt a little rushed but the author had a near 'mission impossible' based on the original story so all in all a valiant effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Trouble

The trouble with her explanation is that it is full of shit. You have to take a lot of safeties off before you pull the trigger in adultery. You have to place yourself with the right people in the right place at the right time to cheat. That actually takes a lot of effort for a married person to do that. They have to plan it. During that planning phase is when they actually break the vow. That is when they acre actively taking action to cheat. This takes some time and is not spur of the moment. Cheating is a premeditated act. It is a selfish act that is committed over a period of time even if it is a one time act. This fact is what tells you that it is in the character of the person to cheat, they are by nature selfish people and these traits likely pervade the rest of their life and relationships. This includes their own children. When you cheat, you cheat on the whole family. Husband, kids, parent, in-laws, friends ect. You let everyone down by making a mess out of their lives. Selfish, foolish, stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am sorry but the last comment

is only sometimes true.

Having come come close to cheating on my lovely wife, let me say that all it takes is a failure to think ahead + a seducer bombarding you with lies so fast that you do not know what is going on till it is too late.

Throw in being a long way from home in a high stress situation and believing that the people around you have your best interest at heart. Then the only thing that will stop you is knowing that you have been down this road before and it HURT,

That is why I do not accept the "Once a cheat, always a cheat." advocated by so many writers and comments on this site.

It is only true when the cheat set out to cheat, not when tricked into it.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Personal massage

@ Anon I recommend my story "Different Gyms Do Train The Body Better " to you with my special good wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cheating

Unless you are drugged or something similar not cheating is simple .Stay out of situations that will result in cheating.

If somehow you find yourself in a situation, squeeze your legs together tightly or if you are male keep it zipped up.

You can only be tricked into having sex when you want to be.

Except in cases of rape

The rest is excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another One

Just another wimpy cuckold story. 1* at best.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Doesn't ring true

Meg says at the end, "I have made a vow to myself that I will always keep, first and foremost in my mind, my commitment to Don and our marriage..."

HELLOOOOO! She made that vow when they were 1st married too, didn't she? Don came off much better in this sequel.

I think Frank is the underused character in both the orininal work and this. He could blackmail Mag, or Meg cold become enamored ofclandestine sex and pursue him... but you get it.

Richie4110Richie4110about 9 years ago
Great Sequel to a Very areal Story

I already had the original story in my Favorites and your treatment made it even better. Thanks for the effort. It is a treat when some other good writer adds a spicy alternative to a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cuck

Read your bio.... If it is correct,,, you must have eaten a lot of cum out of your wife...that is the only way you would now how to turn a man into a girl.. Why don't you learn to write.. And the people who favorited this story.. You have to be either a cuck yourself... Or a rotten cheating bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
actually dear annony we liked the story becasue you didn't

and since you're a turd living all by yourself sine no woman wants your sorry little dick we are the right ones and you are the sick fucked up asshole. As usual I gave it a 5 for effoert and because it pissed off the asshole called anony!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Not as good as the original's ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad the BTB Crowd is Upset

The negative comments about the "wimpy" cuckold husband are so typically juvenile and silly I can't help but laugh. I often wonder if the hardcore BTB crowd are really adults or just immature teenagers. My guess is they are probably single 30 year old guys who still live with mom, brag to their few friends about their sexual conquests, but failed to mention that they have to pay for them. You guys really do need to get a life. The story was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Secret place

Where cageytee can go suck his dicks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

Again we have a cheating slut who swears she will never do it again because she realises how much she truly loves her husband. Well, didn't she before? If she didn't love and respect him before why did she marry him. Since when does making your husband a cum-slurping wimp lead to a new sense of love and respect. I know this is fiction, but how about SOME plausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate cheaters

Fucking whord

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for a good read and effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Bullshit

You can write but you wrote about a fairly pathetic man and his pathetic slut of a wife.

Not finding any sympathy for either of them.

His response was lame and bland as well as hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmm

She was going to divorce him for something he did not do, but he does not even think about leaving her for something she did do!

TIME TO CALL BARB!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it...

True to life. People make mistakes some worse than others - we are all potentially susceptible to them and if the circumstances are aligned then each of us may suffer Meg,s fate. I have never yet been unfaithful in over 20 years of marriage but I have been tempted and if factors had been different may well have strayed.

These idiots that call Meg a slut need to understand human nature. And Don's forgiveness does not mean he is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Divorce is a good way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love.

What did Don have to gain by divorcing his stupid wife? She appears to be a basically good, if not brilliant, wife and mother, she appears to be older and wiser, and Don really has no better options, at the moment. The marriage ended when she fucked Phil. Since then she has tried to establish a new, more respectful and humbler relationship with her mate. What would it serve Don to give up a woman who has learned her lesson and better understands her commitments, her personal weaknesses, and her incredible good fortune to have such a good husband and family? So he divorces her for the learning process she went through, and some new future husband gets to enjoy her improved more ethical character? So Don pays the tuition and some future husband gets to reap the benefits of a smarter wiser wife. That is truly Don cutting off his nose to spite his face.

I think Esther Perel's, a world famous marriage counselor, addressed this point best with these thoughts: "Today, in the West, most of us are going to have two or three relationships, or marriages. And some of us are going to do it with the same person. Your first marriage is over. Would you like to create a second one, together?"

I appreciate the intellectual and emotional dynamics the author tried to convey. Adultery is easily one of the most tragic and brutal events to crush a relationship, and portraying all the thoughts and feelings of the parties involved is an incredible literary challenge. I thought the story was well written, the characters well played, and the plot made logical and emotional sense.

Thank you for your time and talent.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
It's true! It's true! The crown has made it clear. The climate must be perfect all the year.

A law was made a distant moon ago here:

July and August cannot be too hot.

And there's a legal limit to the snow here

In Camelot.

The winter is forbidden till December

And exits March the second on the dot.

By order, summer lingers through September

In Camelot.

Camelot! Camelot!

I know it sounds a bit bizarre,

But in Camelot, Camelot

That's how conditions are.

The rain may never fall till after sundown.

By eight, the morning fog must disappear.

In short, there's simply not

A more congenial spot

For happily-ever-aftering than here

In Camelot.

~ Lerner & Lowe, Camelot, 1960

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - i am sorry...

Ah, but she was not tricked into cheating.

Based on story stating she was certain he had cheated on her, she DECIDED TO CHEAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon ''i am sorry...''

She was CERTAIN her husband had cheated on her and figured she was entitled...

Believe you me...true experiences...no matter how slick the seducer...how tempting the opportunity...there are those seconds before you cheat when you ask yourself what am I doing? Am I really going to cheat? Do I want to cheat?

Those questions are asked very loud and clear especially if it is your first time!

No one is ever to caught up in the moment to not hear those questions and then say yes

You even remind yourself how many years you have been faithfully married.

She was remorseful afterwards but she CHOSE TO CHEAT

AND ENJOYED EVERY SECOND!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you really need to.....

Stop using p51 as reference, she is the cuck queen and feminizes her male characters all the time. Meg jumped to conclusions and treated don badly for months after each perceived transgresion. That I might add never happened. So, she fails to even come clean after she actually cheated. And only after it was confirmed to Don from someone else. So he doesn't cheat and suffers for months if not years, She does and gets nothing but week of no sex. Yes that really sounds like Don would react. Only thing missing is the cream pie. You initial stories were more realistic. But since you have been using p51 as a sounding board you seem to write more like her then you. If that's what you feel comfortable with more power to. BTW, make sure when you're measured for your dress's that she likes the color you pick out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another pathetic cuck tale...

You definetly are lacking something between your legs. Did you already come out of the closet? Glad you're not writing anymore, you're a pathetic replica a man.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Ambivalence

Excellent writing, but I don't like cheating . Reconciliation without consequence doesn't mean much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got to agree with the misogynists

From the gist of your story and her feelings about cuckoldry, she will forget again about her "strong confident man" and will cheat again- not for years to come but she will.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Best of all the follow-ons!

Common sense, common experiences, and desire for the best outcome for all involved combine to give a most reasonable solution. Particularly notable is drawing strength from and using the marriage partnership to help each other.

This story is an excellent counter-example to the instant and total rejection of a cheating spouse seen in most Loving Wives stories. Very good, cageytee!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thnks

Thsnks cageycuck for the story slippy seconds story.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Again. There are other endings to this that are more realistic. This RAAC was not deserved.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Too easy.

The husband sort of just brushed the infidelity off.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Really too easy a reconciliation.

This guy deserves to be cuckolded and to stay that way.

he hesitates and he blushes when he has to talk about sex with his wife😂😂

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

WHY!!?? Can't you create a MALE character who has enough self respect to walk away from the cheatlng slut???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cucking wimp. His offense and her offense ARE NOT EQUAL IN ANY WAY.

This author is worthless.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

I can say, I would have divorced her, but I admit that might not be for the best. My wife and I never had children and I kept a tight rope on our marriage. Trust and verify was my model. I never cheated and I don't think she did either after 45 years. We are still in love and make love. I'm glad I never had to make a decision related to cheating. We are still best friends.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. This married couple came to terms with Marge's indiscretion and remained married. She learned from her mistake. it is a cautionary tale. Keep working on your couplehood. It came before work, kids or anything else. Never be too wrapped up in day to day chores and responsibilities that you do not schedule some couple time. Very important component. Another important component is communication. Keep your lines of communication open and stay honest with each other. Good story!!!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I would’ve kicked her to the curb, no hesitation. She comes across as so arrogant like her shit doesn’t stink. She had a choice, no gun to the head. She failed a simple test.

Out she goes.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The reconciliation was too quick and trite. She had ample opportunity to confess. Yes she realized she fucked up and resisted the continued temptations at thr conference. So what? That doesn't get you a medal. Though yeah it would have been worse if she went full slut. They have kid and 16 years of marriage. Risking that all for some illicit sex with Phil at the conference is a definite betrayal. Here her husband was worried about Frank, but then soon she is seduced by Phil with some dancing and alcohol. Note she was already committing infidelities with Phil before Wednesday night. That was dating behavior. Forgivable? Yes probably, for some. But her then finding her sexual awakening is alarming. At least she ahd the good sense to stop cold turkey and realize after she got back, she should have asked and done those things with her loving husband. Still she was a coward and did not confess. Confession makes a big deal with adultery. It increases the odds of the marriage surviving five years by three-fold (20% survival/80% divorce if discovery with no confession, jumps up to 60% survival/40% divorce). That is significant. Also men as the aggrieved party are more likely to file for divorce when adultery is involved (62%) than when the woman is the aggrieved party (39%). Here we have a one time slip, but no confession and the man as the aggrieved party. Odds get much worse. Yes we see the change in her thinking, her guilt, and her joy at rediscovering closer intimacy and fear for what she thought she might lose. The latter probably broke the tiebreaker situations when she did NOT confess. Fortunately for her Don is a forgiving guy, they have two young kids, and he has a transcript of everything she said, so he knows it was one time (well that conference anyways) and she told off the swingers after their invite. Without that well she might have been sunk. The other thing that saved her hide was that he flirted with the ides of cheating with Barb but begged off, afraid of the consequences. She being away at a conference, did not. Maybe he felt if he wa in the same sort of low chance environment that he might have slipped with Barb. I am not convinced of that since unlike her, he did not ascribe to the sex is separate for love poppycock. But then again her sex with Don has been average at best and her ability to have orgasms was muted for some time, hence the emphasis on post costal intimacy. But then again, her perception of the two possible infidelities/slips also probably colored her thinking. Meaning it helped her compartmentalize sex from love, otherwise how could she possibly forgive her cheating (so she thinks) husband? And also it probably downgraded her enjoyment with Don in bed, since she harbored lingering doubts and resentment. Regardles, this reconciliation was way to simple and straightforward. The strong connection for six weeks and improved sexual experiences certainly helped. But she did not confess. She got caught red-handed. Others knew about it. He probably saw video evidence and knew that prior to their time together when they reconnected, she was having better sex with Phil during cunninlingus than they had ever had befor, though the vaginal penetration cane off as similar in her mind between Phil and Don, ignoring the lack of intimacy and emotional connection. That would be hard to handle for a husband regardless of other circumstances. Thankfully he knew she was really responding now and he is not inadequate in bed with Meg at all. Without that they would be doomed. We men do have egos. They are not necessarily fragile. They do matter and we do care about pleasing our wives. The thought of being second best infuriates us and giving us insecurities about our sexual prowess is really rough on a marriage. As an aside women complaining about our fragile egos is irrelevant to fixing a bad situation because we all have egos. Full stop. So yeah I can maybe see reconciliation (perhaps), but that fast, that simple? Nah comes off as too simplistic. Then again ghosting her and forcing a divorce post haste seems extreme in this case. Some men would do it and who am I to judge. But in this case the two of them and their family belong with another. So can't fault the end point just how it got their so fast in like 4 paragraphs and a week of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous