All Comments on 'Janet....Finally'

by SlickC

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A long time cumming...

It's been several years since I've read this incredible story...although, considering I am "Janet", I understand if the readers of this post choose to take this with a grain of salt. While I don't hold the same lofty opinion of my body as the author, I assure you every aspect of his rendition is entirely accurate (aside from some poetic license regarding the names). The timeframe of events, however, is slightly skewed. While the latter portion of the story after that amazing kiss truly did happen, it didn't come to orgasmic fruition for a few years after the submission was initially posted. The most mind-blowing aspect of this later encounter (aside from the orgasms, of course) is that he did exactly what he so eloquently described..... as if he had only just written it down. Even more bewildering was how the responses my body experienced so closely mirrored those he'd fantasized I'd have. Despite Mr. Carter's exquisite writing talent, I fear he is far too modest. While he very deftly elicited and captured my reactions, they were far more intense and pleasurable than even his illustrious words conveyed. I would like to assure you that Mr. Carter was, and continues to be, very well rewarded for ALL his talents. Perhaps one day, I will create another installment in his real life fantasy and share a few of the ways in which I rewarded him. He has also found devilishly deceptive ways to elicit those luscious responses from me...during work hours, nonetheless...for, you see, my career has brought me full circle....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous