All Comments on 'High School Confession'

by Roulequin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gacarmelgacarmelover 18 years ago
interesting

How sad but arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree...

...sad, but compelling. sniff, sniff

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the same Jaymin from your other story?

sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved It.

This story was not only extremely sexy, but it had a hint of sadness at the end, which I liked. Keep writing .. :)

MelvinMhkMelvinMhkabout 12 years ago
Good until the end.

I liked the story and the way it was told, but I felt let down at the end with no chance of a sequel. I guess I like it when there is at least a chance of it to continue. Other than that personal thought, I really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmm...

the description was way over the top but strangely compelling. The ending was a bit shit, the lack of gossip and the arrest never to be seen again for no specified reason was unrealistic and the ending left me feeling unfulfilled. It seemed like you added the ending just for the sake of ensuring the story didn't have a glint of happiness which was not only dissapointing but made you feel upset for the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So beautifully written it was great, but obviously there was a lack for introduction. It's really mysterious, this short story.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
very good

All was good except for the ending. You had me hard and leaking, this should have continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

This made me... *diamonds* I wish there was more though. I can't help but imagine Jaymin as the character James Franco played in Freaks and Geeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous