All Comments on 'A Boo-boo for Daddy'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

where the heck ya been.... nice to see ya back

Lizzy

cncstevecncsteveover 18 years ago
Welcome back!

Yet another great incest tale from the master!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's been awhile

Sarahhh, Glad your back with your sense of humor and all. When I read one of your stories my day is made. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Richard49Richard49over 18 years ago
Hot Story/hot author

A very hot story

and you have me very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Woderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!

Sarahh, you are the most hot writer in all of Lit!

stevesteelepresentsstevesteelepresentsover 18 years ago
Incest is Best, "Boo Boo" is better

This story is so good I it should be made into a movie. I think I'll do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cute, but Spicy, too!

This was an excellent story, though it was a bit shorter than I would have liked. It was both "cute", and spicy, all in the same breath, and made for simply delightful reading!

More, please!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I like all your costumes

You are one great writer. This story has a great sense of humor built in, along with some very arousing parts that keep the reader very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Liked it a lot

I loved this story - never had incest realtion before, but for some reason it intrigues me. Really loved the naughty nurse costume. A secret fantasy I guess. Thanks a bunch

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot story left me feelig good

Very hot and steamy story can't wait to read more from you sexy Sarah. What a great way to wake up in the morning to keep the day all excited with great mental picturs of those sexy costumes. By the way Sarah hon, my Raiders are the best :)

hugs n kisses

Raiders Fan aka Bill

manosteel02108manosteel02108over 18 years ago
Wonderful!!

Yet another masterpiece Sarah. I love all your stories, but this one REALLY got to me. costumes, playful sex, and the forbidden excitement of incest. You know how to push all the right buttons!! Keep up the wonderful work sexy!

-Doug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Be afraid, be VERY afraid ...

... as Sarahhh scares her dad.

Sarahh succeeds again! This story will definately put you iun the Halloween mood. She uses various costume changes to set up the scenes. One costume she does not use is a Dracula. But do not fret, she does PLENTY of sucking. But it is not blood that she receives.

KowboyKowboyover 18 years ago
Be afraid, be VERY afraid ...

... as Sarahhh scares her dad.

Sarahh succeeds again! This story will definately put you iun the Halloween mood. She uses various costume changes to set up the scenes. One costume she does not use is a Dracula. But do not fret, she does PLENTY of sucking. But it is not blood that she receives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My favourite Authoress Does it once more

Jeezus pleezus and other accolades. This baby knows how to write one hot story. I love this little redhead's work. I bow to her superior writing skills. She really loves her daddy and I wish I was that lucky bastard. Sarahhh, if you read this I would love to worship at your beautiful feet. Redheads are sacred to my religion and you are one of the most sacred I can think of. I only got off once, but then I'm a fast reader.

PenquinmanPenquinmanover 18 years ago
oh my

wow wow wow what can i say other than i want to spend time with the author who is this creative:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so hot again,ms P.T.

Hi,Babe,yet another little hot one from your pen,great work

You still reach the parts other beers can,t.he he.

Naughty naughty. still winding the men up.Keep up the

great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wheeewww

Yet again you do it. won't ever look at a cat weoman outfit or my doctors nurse the same way again :)

Sal

purple eaglepurple eagleover 18 years ago
treat or treat

No tricks here and no disguising a talented writer with that extra twist that always feels so good. See-through harem pants and veil? Now that's my idea of a "treat or treat" costume. Sarah does it again. Not so long between stories, that is the trick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
takes a licking and...

WOW!....sarahhh cums through again, and again. The Big Bad Wolf suit has to be the best....she takes a licking and keeps on ...well she keeps on cumming.

Great work sarahhh. Don't stop now...it's almost Thanksgiving...what can we expect from our favorite dinner specialist?

RebelWolfRebelWolfover 18 years ago
Niceeeeeeeeee

That was awesome babe,

I would be eatting your pussy as you write more and making you so wet and horny..Keep up the great work babe..

olarueolarueover 18 years ago
great cock sucker story teller

Nobody but nobody writes hotter cock sucker stories. She is the best.

olarueolarueover 18 years ago
great cock sucker story teller

Nobody but nobody writes hotter cock sucker stories. She is the best.

MaleMacNYMaleMacNYover 18 years ago
wow

great hot story cant wait to hear the next chapter.

MillstoneMillstoneover 18 years ago
Fucking Brill Sarah

Hey Sar\ah that was good hope to hear from u soon

millstone47@yahoo.co.uk

BrettJBrettJover 18 years ago
Pretty Darned Good

Very sensual, very erotic - the bustier was my favourite costume. I would have given it 100%, but men getting up the tuchas is a MAJOR turn-off for me, so you lost a few points for that one. Otherwise....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another winner!

Another great story from the sweet Sarahhh! As usual, I can't wait for the next one!

P2lman

jlasvegasjlasvegasover 18 years ago
WONDERFUL AS USUAL

FAB TALE .CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE FROM A GREAT STORY TELLER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Daddy's Girl

Love it...Always love playing a Daddy's girl. Miss it.

porrylogspopporrylogspopover 18 years ago
awsome baby

hey sexy,

you are a great writer, keep up the great work.

tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HMMMM Genie always turned me on

Hi Sarah

Would you believe my birthday is 30th Oct, ima Scorpio too and i KNOW your dad would love your pussy for a present, very sexy, I cant wait to read about your bro. And to see you in the outfits.

Love

Aussie Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bo.

Hope to see the pictures of you in the Nurse and the Maid, but if I am a real good boy scout and explore the hot fuck tunnel till I discover the G spot that makes you squirm and scream, do you think I would get to see all the pictures?

Maybe one of you in a school girl uniform might be nice also. The way you described the mini skirt had me wishing to see you in that and to have the pleasure of stripping it from you.

Now be a good girl and give me all the pictures and I promise not to spank you too hard. And when I fuck you, take you, rape you, seduce you, use you, I promise to be good and let you finger you pussy afterwards and taste our combined juices. Now don't you want to be a good girl?

And of course you can have some of your friends over for the night. Just call Daddy to your room if you or your friends need something other than your toys to play with.

You are such a hot slut, you know how to turn a guy on to the point where he wants to tear your clothes off, throw you down and fuck the hell ouf of you. Wishing I was licking your hot pussy. Love the way you talk dirty to your daddy, knowing how it turns him on and how you can wrap him around your little finger. (And your wet pussy)

I can see you writing your stories at your computer. Every so often a finger slips between your legs into your panties and you lean back in your chair thinking of another scene to turn your fans on with. I don't know about the other people, but I love having you dress up in pretty, sexy, nasty outfits just so I could have the pleasure of removing them.

We all love your stories. I know both the girls and guys get excited by them. Keep up the good work. You can tell the stories are written by a true slut. We all want to see more. (And I hope I get to see your pictures. I won't tell you what I will be doing as I look at them. I know it will make you blush.) UrGuy C

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lucky Daddy

Hi Sarah,

You never disappoint with your stories and your latest is no exception. A verrrry hot little yarn indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it

Can't imagine how you look like in all those costumes but it sure make me hard.... love you sarahhhh

sacksackover 18 years ago
usually father-daughter fare is pretty boring...

but this was more interesting due to the "boo-boo" element, well described sex, and overall erotic heat! Best of luck in the contest!

rviper1138rviper1138over 18 years ago
Nurses always make me swell.

Another playfully sexy story from Sarahh! Thinking about all those costumes makes it a real treat to read. I can't wait to read the conclusion with the indroduction of Boo-Boo.

rjm2374rjm2374over 18 years ago
great stroy

loved all the parts. Real sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sarah ready for Halloween

That Sarah! Always ready to take an innocent holiday and make it nasty! Someone needs to give her a good spanking!

Bill

wolfarmywolfarmyover 18 years ago
Lil Red Riding Hood

I am the Wolf so my favorite costume is your Lil Red Riding Hood outfit. Yes, the better to eat you with my dear. I'd nibble on your clit till you filled my mouth with your juices! Great story do let us know how the fudge packing went with Daddy/Danny Boy.

RichardS50RichardS50over 18 years ago
Enjoyed my Boo-boo

Hello sweetheart!

Wow........you telling the world about us..is really something else. But, we will talk about the blue dildo and my ass...I think I will stuff my pork into Jasmine's ass, while she fucks you with the blue cock.

Yes, remembering your visit is always painful for me, when you leave, as I love you so much. You have the tightest little pussy, and honey, when you gobble my cock, you do it with such enthusiasim, you are a joy to watch..

Get plenty of exercise, eat a lot of pineapple, as I am going to eat you dry! (like that is possible, lol)

Love always,

Daddy

bribenkbribenkover 18 years ago
O O Sarahhh...

I imagine you in the nurse's outfit...wish I was your daddy....

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Little Red riding Sarahh

Very Hot, very cute. Very Sarahh. Glad to see you back in true Sarahh form. I am looking forward to "Stuffing Sis" This will make a real cute video I am sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Deep, Dark

Sarah, I don't know what part of your deep, dark, nasty mind you keep finding your stories from, but I hope you have it for a long, long time. CP_D

luvs_it_baldluvs_it_baldover 18 years ago
nurses rock

i don't know about most guys but nurses turn me on and the thought of sarah in a nurses outfit is more than enough to get me hard....and it did. of course the genie costume is great too. it was a fun story, just like most of what sarah conjures up in her pretty little head. i always look forward to reading what she cums up with.....good work sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My FAVORITE

Ahh, Sweet Sarahhh...how do I love thee, let me count the ways!!! or is that times? screw the nurse...that catwoman (pussywoman) sounds like the best to me...without the thong! I can just picture the sweet parts peaking out of the top (and showing through) and the sweeter parts on display below the hemline....

ahh, the things dreams are made of!!!

TyFzTyFzover 18 years ago
Not My Cup O Tea

I totally love your discriptive sex.. It's the family part that just kills the mood. But to all there own. Thank you again for the story and I look forward to your next.

Restless_Poet_22Restless_Poet_22over 18 years ago
Beautiful

The line

"And then I thought about it, and thought about it more, and thought about it even more. I know I blushed. My panties felt damp. I masturbated."

Was too perfect. The honesty gave me an instant hardon, and the line is now burned forever into my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Trick or treat

I loved the story,you know how to get someone horny with your words.I love the sound of little red ridding hoods costume.Looking forward to your next story

willy9ishwilly9ishover 18 years ago
Got me hard again!

Well Sarah

You have done it again. My cock was aching for release as I read this story. All those uniforms and all that sucking and licking...... have to go and give myself some release.

Willy

Paul SawyerPaul Sawyerover 18 years ago
Lovely

Didn't know whether to laugh or to cum.. so I did both. Paul

bluecheer41bluecheer41over 18 years ago
Candied corn and carnal lust

Hot sweet and sticky. Lovely forbidden sex between a couple who only want to pleasure one another. Nothing like a sexy nurse who knows how to make a boo boo feel all better. Thanks once again for taking us there.

Mikey59833Mikey59833over 18 years ago
Stuffing

Sarahhh does it again! Such innocence in her characters makes this story definately a Must-Read. Oh, and the reader better be prepared for a mess in their lap while reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Resemblance

Julie Newmar,origional cat woman, ur red hair bears a strong resemblance to her. She was hot.

MatadoreMatadoreover 18 years ago
How sweet and fanciful

How wonderful. A daughter seduces her father. Interesting how you used the cutaway technique to show the father watching the daughter and friend in sex play and still not lose the first person perspective. Are you screenwriting now? Your fashion parade is ingenious as well. The sex scenes were pretty standard and run-of-mill, but tried and true is comfortable. Nice work, Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
After 3 boys I should have had a dauter!

A nice mixture of sexy situations, girl girl, masterbation, oral, streight and anal. something for everybody! Great! I am having a hard ;) time pick out a costume, mabey naked.

Diablo69Diablo69over 18 years ago
My Boo Boo doesn't hurt anymore...

Great story Sarahhh.. very exciting and stimulating!

Nimrod15Nimrod15over 18 years ago
Sarah Rides Again

Sarah, your character certainly has very strong feelings about having an incestuous fling, with her widowed father. I loved your very descriptive and detailed narratives about their oral gifts to each other. I can very well see how this Father, could have these latent desires to repeatedly have varied sexual encounters with this lovely young girl. Father is a very lucky man, to have a daughter with such expertise in the art of fucking and sucking. Sarah (your character) seems to have a need to get off several times daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!

Great story! Wish my daughter cared that much! :)

David48David48over 18 years ago
Six pages of comments? Damn you're popular!

Holy shit Catwoman! A movie huh? Can I be the wardrobe guy? And I only want the job dressing...and UNdressing Sarah! And I DON'T need any assistant. I think I'm hyperventalating...QUICK...where IS my nitro?

mgcloopermgclooperover 18 years ago
Mmm very very hot as usual

just needed a naughty nurse to bend daddy over and take his temperature

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Masterful & Mistress-full !

Mistress Sarah__You are indeed the Cat's Meow and lot's of other fanciful sexy roles. Although I am not into inces, I am the sex slave of My Miatress R. and her Master. They CUM up here from east coast Florida every two months to see family and use, abuse me in many sexy ways. I am their total sex slave. I would love to be yours also. I would do ANYTHING for you and Daddy. I love to have M & M fuck over my mouth while I eat and suck them both. WOW ! That is the hottest scenario ever. They smother me with hwe PUSSY & his COCK I am waiting for more from you !!!!

ljaljaover 18 years ago
I cant believe your that good

Hey Sarahhh,,, I was just going to read your new story... and thats all... grrrrrrr... I got so hard I had to pull it out for you as I read it... My God you are so good at writing... And Baby it was so good... ty so much babe... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lucky daddy

sarahh-

this story was great lots and lots of sex plots - the part that i did not understand is why you had you dad covering his eyes everytime you changed costumes. seriously at that point whats the difference you just blew him and fucked him no time to be a prude. that was great. you gotta post your costumes because god knows all us guys out here who are going to halloween parties this year are praying for the old stand by of the slutty cop and every other classic halloween costume.

you have brought some originality to it - post the pics of you in them -

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My Favorite

Sarahhh...you've done it again!!

How do I love thee...in the catwoman costume, of course!!

Great story, I'm really glad to see you back in your immitible style...I look forward to the next edition from your mind...it's almost as deviate as mine!!! I LOVED it!

glkoch9

jrunnerjrunnerover 18 years ago
Loved it

Sarahhh as always your story was great. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not really Halloweeny

The story was okay, I just didn't find it Halloweeny enough.

RiokRiokover 18 years ago
No more blue balls for Daddy

Sarah...how vivid! How graphic and descriptive!! You've done it again...another hot story that literally turns me on and gets me hard as a 15 year old at the Drive In! Combine that brain with that fantasitc body of yours and you truly have WONDER WOMAN!!!

Rick

RiokRiokover 18 years ago
A compassionate nurse is a great healer

Luv your Nurses outfit.......I know it would get me "up and running" in no time! And with such an errection, it could even be used as a rectal thermometer.

Brumby51Brumby51over 18 years ago
CATWOMAN

Sarah - heres your comment hehehe - loved it - mmm catwoman would make me shoot so fast and so much - lyle

syxxpacsyxxpacover 18 years ago
very good sarahhh

Sarahhh

that was an incredable story. all of your stories get better and better .... the head nurse sounded great almost wish that I were in the hospital to meet her, cant wait to read the thanksgiving one :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was just incredible!!!!!

You are without a doubt the best writer on the site, I check daily to see if you posted. Please write more my queen!

mmacmmmacmover 18 years ago
morefamilylove?

Another tale of patriarchal promiscuity from the people's princess.

Poor old Dad, temptation beyond human will. He just can't resist.

Good clean fun. Well maybe not clean.

We don't do much incest here in the Old World, not when there's so many sheep ready and willing.

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving tale. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So timely, so much fun....but

But I wish I'd heard her/ read how she gave Daddy "the treatment" with the new "medical device" as she was the nurse!!!

PenquinmanPenquinmanover 18 years ago
Sarah Sarah Sarah

you keep doing this-your stories cum at a most unexpected but pleasurable time-thank you -keep up the great work-its always nice to get into your creative mind :)

Licker4u04Licker4u04over 18 years ago
HARD to stop Reading

Sure wish you lived near my House.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't know where it went.

I have no idea where my first comment went, so I will write it again. Sarah, I loved this story. It made me so hard that I never got to finish it...lol. I wish I could be your daddy....I have a boo-boo too.

ravenspeakravenspeakover 18 years ago
upstand

Your story was upstanding. No, wait. I was upstanding. Your story was outstanding. My favorite costume...the harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
REALLY HOT STUFF!

man this girl is hot! All that I have read are great! Keep it up. hehehe.

Out4funtimesOut4funtimesover 18 years ago
My Oh My

Story made me smile and aroused my mind as well as the 'guy downstairs', truly outstanding writing from such a stunning lady ;) Alan J

lonely502lonely502over 18 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Great as always Sarah. I had a big throbbing hard on through the whole story. I was fantasizing that I was your Daddy. KEEP US CUMMING with your HOT stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice.

You just keep rolling along huh Sarah? Good job, Again.

Conjure Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You were right

You were right, the story is hot, hot, hot, just like you. "Sexadone" has worked. I loved the back photo, now please turn around.

prop69prop69over 18 years ago
DON'T MISS THIS STORY!!!

Another fantastic story. Maybe your best!!! UBER HOTTT and with a touch of tenderness. What a great blend.

I kept one on your pictures handy as I read. Those tits and ass are PURRRRfect!!!!

prop69prop69over 18 years ago
DON'T MISS THIS STORY!!!

Another fantastic story. Maybe your best!!! UBER HOTTT and with a touch of tenderness. What a great blend.

I kept one on your pictures handy as I read. Those tits and ass are PURRRRfect!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot, Hot, HOTTT...

Another fine, hot story Sarahhhhh. It would be a great suprise to open my door to you on Halloween night. Especially in your Steeler's outfit. I'd love to see more. I have to ask you a question though...if you were a candy, which one would you be?

AHotChef

WonderingXWonderingXover 18 years ago
as usual

Well Sarah, you did it again. Girl I just don't know how you do it, always getting better and better. never a problem when reading one of your stories. But I still like "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain" best. You will have to go a long way to top that one. Thats not to say, your always trying and maybe you will. This was another fantastic story. Kepp up the good work and we will all try to keep up with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh come on...really....

"Daddy, did you ever pack Mom's fudge?"

This is what so many,as in a suspiciously surprising amount, people think is brilliant writing?

Yes, I can see how wanting to fuck your father is the path to a Pulitzer. Stupid people go to therapy for this.

It's comforting to know so many people out there condone incest to such a degree that there are so many accolades for writing about it.

What's the matter, can't write about a non-dysfunctional family?

sig357sig357over 18 years ago
Too funny!

Your erotic stories continue to be as much satire as erotica. This one was pretty funny, Sarah. Okay, why don't you post some pics of those costumes, and we can pretend to be your daddy!!

sarahhhsarahhhover 18 years agoAuthor
Satire, yes but . . .

Sig357, you are quite correct but even as simplistic as I attempt to make the satire, some such as the bright as a black hole Anonymous who posted before you just don't get it. Pulitzer Prize? Is that what we're shooting for here? Well dang, and here I was shooting for a pearl necklace. I'd recommend my novel to you, Anonmyous, but I'm afraid you wouldn't understand the big words like "yes" and "no." But I'll tell you what Anonymous, I'll put my next story "Satan's Slut" in the Humor & Satire category just so you know it's supposed to be humorous and satirical.

huggabear2622huggabear2622over 18 years ago
Absolutely Loved It

I can't wait to see the movies.

bri70bri70over 18 years ago
yummy

oh you just keep me cummin back to your stories.loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Everybody wants to be your daddy

Wow no wonder everybody wants to be your daddy Sarah! The story is so smoothly progressing as well as my erection. lol. Please describe more of sensations enjoyed by both of your daddy and yourself during sexual activities. Kenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Drivel

more drivel from one who only writes incest, and defends her writing as if she can do no wrong. Don't bother insulting my intelligence in a reply, I won't be back to read it, and two degrees from universities attest to my IQ.

Interesting, isn't it, that the only positive comments you get come from men. Or could you be writing these glowing reviews yourself? Hmmm...

nick1966_38nick1966_38over 18 years ago
great story

Loved the story Sarah I am imagineing getting head from my head nurse

Keep up the good work

dew9876dew9876over 18 years ago
Glorious!

Sarah...another wonderfully descriptive story. I loved all of the changes of costumes. Your stories keep getting hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sarah's Hot!

Sarah writes as if she is actually living out what she is writing! I would love to play with her one day, all day!

Jack

BigPappaLuvBigPappaLuvover 18 years ago
arousing story

I love reading your stories. Very creative use of the costumes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How about some of my "milk" pussywoman?

Thanks again Sarahhh for the wonderful imagery. It was a close call between costumes, but the kitty took the prize. You find a way to entertain as you always do.

Steve

RebelWolfRebelWolfover 18 years ago
AWESOME

Hi Babe,

Got my cock going again sweet thing. I was thinking if you lived closer we could get closer then just words on pc. My cock deep in your mouth sucking on me till I cum down your throat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot story

I like your story line, I enjoy reading incest stories, including pregnacy.

i would enjoy reading about Sarah & Jasmine, being impregnated by Sarah's dad & brother.

Roger

King BooneKing Booneover 18 years ago
Another hard-on

Another great story from the erotic lady story teller of all times. Hot, wet and jucy as all her super stories are. A full hard-on and hard shots before the end. More with her Dad and then her brother.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous