All Comments on 'Twenty Minutes Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 324 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Overall, not bad

But, where did ch 2 fit in all this?

You could easily read ch 1&3 and be happy.

Bit wierd, that Ch2, and unnecessary as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

Your take on this scenario was very refreshing. Obviously, when one discovers his spouse cheating: he can reconcile; divorce; or seek revenge. There are many variations on any of the three responses. Yours, I haven't come across before, so I applaud your originality.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ORIGINAL...YES

but still so stupid.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
excellent

I just figured out today how the prostitute fit in with the reconciliation. It wasn’t until I realized that when he first went to Florida, he wasn’t sure what he was going to do. Everything that happened there helped him to make up his mind and to come to grips with the situation. Great story, well thought out, very original, loved the “write over”. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dumb ending

I would have kept everything the same except the part with Connie....I would have called her to come over, by threatening to tell Brad about Henry, two hours before Angie was due home from work..I would blackmail her into being my fucktoy...and the first tryst would be that day..I would have gotten blown by her and then I would have drilled her anally and while fucking her in doggie mode in our bedroom...make sure Angie would catch us 20 minutes early...my response looking over my shoulder would be ..."Oops...Sorry Angie I guess we have a liitle more to write over...and I would continue to fuck connie so good over the next three weeks...that she would brag to Angie how much better I was than Henry...and how could she ever have cheated on me with Tommy...when she had me along...

I would then continue to tell Connie all that other stuff that she should do with Brad etc etc to make their marriage successful as in the story.

As for Angie and me...well Angie has to write over all Connie and I had done...after all..."It was fucking. My body turned her on, and she liked fucking me." "And her body turned me on, and I liked fucking her." Familiar words that now sounded so cruel...eh Angie..

Angie and Connie continued to get along..only this time Connie bragged how good Alex is over Brad and Henry...but that Brad is coming along...and Angie now realizes the gold she always had.

Maybe this ending is stupid also...but I feel better this way....don't you.

'nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A different story

You've definately put a different spin on cheating stories then any I've read before on Lit. all in all it was an enjoyable read, but then your stories always are Thank You. Ronnie W.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Yes, different

I totally agree with Ronnie.

Damn, don't we have enough of the same story over and over again, just with slightly different inner-changable parts? Isn't it good to read about a person with a different approach to things?

By reading the standard cheating wife stories on Lit, one would assume there are (with a few exceptions) only two possible outcomes: wimp/cuckold or burn her ass. Ohio has given us a very plausable different outcome. Thank God.

Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
Our "HERO" is a real jerk

You either forgive and forget or YOU move out.

This carefully crafted plan proves what a creep he is. How she even married this jerk is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another of your good stories

I liked this story and its unique slant. I wouldn't mind a Connie-Brad story, maybe including her time with Henry. Thanks for the read.

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
Overwriting! A novel concept!

I have enjoyed this story as much as any other I have read. The human capacity for love and forgivness, for recompense and renewed committment and for growth in a relationship is much stronger than a lot of people who are filled with hate, guilt and most of all fear can bring themselves to believe in. Their vitriolic comments are needed only to remind us that there are extremes in all attitudes and belief systems.

Thanks for a great story!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Good creative work, Ohio

Interesting ideas on how to reconcile from a cheating situation. Well written as always, Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disappointing

The wife got away and was actually rewarded by her husband for being unfaithful...........down the road she will cheat again. Turn the other cheek, you get hit in the other side of the head! When will you learn? Im not saying he HAD to dump her, but she took NO responsibility for her actions at all. Look around and see what that breeds. He did do a nice thing for Connie and her husband, but she got away scott free too, and she will surely sleep around again. I've lost all respect for "Ohio" and his wimpy characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One question...

What makes these characters think that STDs are not transmitted by oral contact?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
“as silly as that might seem” – it really is

Bring the not so invisible elephant (lover boy) home, let him sleep in the middle of the bed, and while at it why not bring the hooker and write her over for the sake of the wife?

How ironic- the husband wanted to be unpredictable – and this plot, his plot really, was so predictable. Bottom line the main premise of writing over – inappropriately borrowed and implemented from the mental health therapeutic world did not make any sense here. Please save us from half baked knowledge. In its implementation here it presents a misconstrued dumbed down concept of human sexuality and intimacy!

I will give you credit for the courage to experiment, but as in experiments you should be ready to accept it when they fail.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

Very good story liked the ending> I didn't see a husband wimp out. I think his wife respects him more and loves him more and He helped Connie's and Brad's marriage. Ohio you covred all bases nicely

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

Very good story liked the ending> I didn't see a husband wimp out. I think his wife respects him more and loves him more and He helped Connie's and Brad's marriage. Ohio you covred all bases nicely

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pardon Me?

I read the story twice, trying to find the theme of the story, but it seemed like the writer was all over the map with this one. The teaser for Chapter 3 included the word "retribution" but darned if I could find more than the tiniest little bit of it, and that directed only at the other man. Sorry, I've enjoyed the other stories by this author but this one just didn't make the grade. Perhaps it was the long period between writing Chapter 1 and Chapter 2? Maybe the writer lost his way or something? Color me disappointed.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Well............

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so I guess I'll throw mine in the ring with everyone elses.

I'm sorry but I'm at a loss here, and have to agree with the person who titled their comment "Pardon me?"

Just for a second, let me explain what I mean:

- In story 1, you had this as the descriptor:

"When he finds her cheating, his behavior changes"

Ok, I could see that "clearly" in the story. You wrote about a casual everyday guy that has his life in a rut and everyone know when or where to expect. He loves his wife and "believes" she loves him. He catches his wife cheating and he doesn't snap. He doesn't run around acting all He-man macho, but he makes a plan to guilt her into confessing. But she still doesn't until he admits he knows everything though. But it was a twist from the standard, for once the husband tried to make the wife understand what he felt like. I and alot of other folks loved that story.

- In story 2, this was used to describe it:

"Cheated husband continues to behave unpredictably"

Uhhhmm, no he didn't. After the hooker, he quickly calls the wife brings her to Florida and he starts trying to repair the marriage and having all the sex he can stand. As much as I like your work, this was the most "Predicitable" thing I expected, once you had him doing the "I love you more than life itself" scene.

Did I expect him to rough her up? Lord no! Did I expect him to just pretend that it never happened? No, but it came pretty close to it. Like I posted before to story 2, the husbands anger was almost mentioned as an after thought. The actions weren't of a hurt spouse, but more like a child who had no idea of what anger was. But was going to give it an honest attempt. I was lost reading this story. He was just way too ingenious in the first story. It was like the main character was hit with the inspiration brick and as quick as it came it was gone and he went back to being as predictable as the other "Husband doesn't care what the wife does long as she doesn't rub his nose in it" stories.

- And you wrap up story 3 with this:

"Cheated husband has retribution to deliver"

Where?!?!

:Could it have been when he wanted to sleep in the guest room when they came home? Nope, they still had sex almost immediately. Pretty predictable for the average "Husband can't wait to take wife back style story"

:Could it have been when he forced her ex-lover to let him use his apartment to sex up his wife? Well lets see, the wife got exactly what she was after in the first place, new and more exciting sex that was different and not routine.

:Could it have been when he wiped himself and his wife off on the sheets, or maybe when he fired a round onto the ex-lovers dresser? *Sigh* the only thing that would have been the extra mile is if he would have beat up the ex-lover to prove how much more a man he was than him. That seemed more petty to me than a good old fashion high school fist fight. Like he didn't think he could face him man to man, so he snuck around and damaged his stuff to get even.

:Maybe it was when he force his wife's best friend to keep her secret and give her husband all the *New* sex spice of life she claimed the affair gave her. Yep, that's retribution alright. Now her husband is "clueless" and getting sexed up.

:You can't mean possibly mean it was when he sent the girlfriend of the ex-lover pictures of him with other women. I mean hey, if he's giving out free second chances to everyone involved why not him too? Seems pretty hypocritical to punish the guy his wife cheated with and not his wife "or" her best friend. Just make those two just "Sex" him and his friend up. Again seemed petty but not retribution in any sense of the word.

Oh well, there is nothing saying that everyone has to like everything all the time. But this really does fall under the usual "Wife cheats and husband finds way he can quickly take her back and live with what she's done, while he hides in the shadows of shame"

I wonder why these world in so many stories have so few good non-cheating women in them that the husband can choose from. Are the husbands that whipped in them that the wife is the only person he can get? I mean the wives always find other guys, but the husbands never can. Well unless it for pay that is.

Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The call of the wild or Jurassic Park revisited

I could not decide which described the weird/awkward/foolish feeling I had while reading this chapter. If the sex scenes were awkward tense and affected, still it’s the odd ritualized mating scenes that were so bizarre. It is not love and affection NOT EVEN SEX which drive the husband (read: primal male) towards his wife (better described as the female to be mated). And she knows it (“Angie lay beside me…afraid to move or make a sound”). For that matter even Mr. ape sorry husband is not so much into love now (“I was feeling more apprehensive than sexy…I wanted to get the first fuck out of the way…but the spark wasn’t there”). The main drive here are …the animal drives tore/mark his female/territory.

Yes, we all were once on the trees, but since we went down I was told that we evolver and even developed advanced parts in our brains. Not so, according to this novel formula of love and trust restoration. Drag your female over every hill and valley where she was mated by another male and remate, I mean rewrite her. How intimate and bonding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Chapter 3 Good and Original

This Chapter broke some interesting new ground. I'm sure there are those who won't like it. That's their problem. The retribution is highly original. This is fiction, not real life, so it works. Alex is not the wrath of God. he is a little bit more merciful when it comes to Connie. Tommy? He gets his in the end.

In the story as a whole there is too much verbiage. Write like Hemingway. Henry James is not going to get it at this website---and having James' subtlety?---well, it is not going to happen.

To be honest, Chapter 2 was mostly filler. The plot, the plot, the plot!---the plot is everything. Screw the wrath of God people---they have been hit by lightning and can't stop hopping around. Pay attention to the people falling asleep in the middle of Chapter 2. Write like Hemingway! Your best passages are very, very good. Edit your stories more.

playingcardcompany

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
An interesting way to deal with broken vows

I've read the readers' replies where they simply can't wrap their minds around the idea that the best revenge is to live well. Which is where this story went.

Not that many people can resist the urge towards violence even though our caveman days are supposedly long over with. And there are always those who see adultry in a black or white view.

However there is a third way to exact revenge, in martial arts terms it's called the soft way, and this story goes along way towards demonstrating how it can be done while enhancing the marriage. If, after sorting through the bitter taste of betrayal, the betrayed partner finds that he still has love in his or her heart for his or her partner, why throw away that part of his or her life? As long as both partners want the marriage to continue, there's still something to work with.

Violence isn't necessary, nor even desirable in many cases. Besides which, that same violence often lands the betrayed partner in legal troubles, merely piling additional burdens to the pain he or she has already to deal with.

An intelligent response is often the better way to go, in my opinion.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
A common reaction

Or seeing the substance underneath the style.

As I was reviewing the feedbacks, it was easy to identify some common expressions repeating themselves. To be sure, they were not all of the same nature. I am focusing on one considerable group of feedbacks. It goes beyond the particular details of each of those messages. Yet, what I believe is shared by all of the messages in this group is a sense of surprise and confusion. I had the exact same reaction before I read any of those feedbacks. It is not an excited surprise and confusion but rather a sad or a disappointed sentiment. Unlike some other readers, I am not going to take the low road and try to dismiss those who enjoyed this story, I am happy for them.

Ohio, you of course can use all or none of all of the feedbacks that you get, as you see fit. My advice is that when you get an accumulation of similar reactions, it may point to an issue which is worth thinking through. My purpose in this message is not to repeat the details of any of my previous comments to this story, or to rephrase those of others. I just want to highlight the importance of this kind of phenomenon. I have too much respect for you to suspect that you will want to assume, as some readers advise you, that all who gave this story an un favorable view (albeit many times with less rather than more tact) are all semi psychotic or emotionally unstable vitriolic people, who just happened to jump on this particular story. Where in this case were they in chapter one of this story? Where were they in “The letter A”?

To my fellow readers (including myself) I suggest to tone down the rhetoric, while still staying loyal to the message. I, for one, do not want to see a unique talent as ohio’s disappears from “Literotica”

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years ago
Good Story

It's good to read stories where couples do get back together. I thought the wife showed enough remorse to do what ever he wanted to stay together. If they were in love you have to ask yourself 'Would they both be happier divorced?' or better to try and work it out.

nice read.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Angie is trustworthy because?

I will say it again; this whole re-writing business developed by Alex is stupid. Nowhere does he spend time getting at the root cause of their problems. All we know is that Angie cheated for a thrill fuck and was encouraged in this by Connie. Do we know why? Is she likely to do it again? Is she now trustworthy? Who knows?

Instead, Alex behaves like so many women behave when find their boyfriend has cheated, namely they attack the other woman and hold their boyfriend harmless. Essentially Alex does the same thing. Angie is held harmless and Tommy is punished.

Even Connie escapes any just redress. His exchange with her is rather ingenious but was ruined for me when I recalled the tryst Alex had with a prostitute in chapter 2. Who is Alex to lecture or bribe Connie? He lost the high ground when he opted to become a ‘John’.

As a reader, I am left not caring about these characters. Alex’s behavior is odd, and that’s putting it mildly, and Angie is a flake. In fact, I kept trying to find any redeeming value in her character as she was drawn, other than as a sex object. Certainly that’s all she is to Alex.

The scenes of sexual interplay were well done. Unfortunately, they did not help salvage the story, which actually tanked at the end of chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mixed feelings!

After reading the first chapter, I thought we were in for something special;however, chapter 2 heralded that ‘the wheels had fallen off.’

I consider myself open minded and, as I’ve said before, I'm a believer in the old adage, ‘There’s none as queer as folk;’ nevertheless, the ‘write-over’ never struck me as being a valid solution because, IMHO, only time can erase memories, good or bad.

By preference, I like the couple to stay together so the ending was fine by me.

My final feelings were those that said, Alex had achieved very little apart from being predictable and bottling up trouble for another day.

Ohio, I still honour my comment in Chapter1…

I like the way you tell em…

My best regards.

phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
Disappointed

Ohio, I've enjoyed all the rest of your stories, but this one doesn't make sense. I can understand his fake story about cheating, but after that it falls apart. Why would he want to committ the error of adultery (with a hooker) which caused the marriage so much pain. He should be afraid of catching a STD from her. How he can reconcile with her so quickly is beyond comprehension. She lied to him, committed adultery, and broke the trust in the marriage. Hard work with a marriage counsellor might get them back on the road to a decent marriage, but we're talking months, not days! Why would he even want to touch her, until she's passed several STD tests for at least the next 6 months? They never got to the root of the problem as to why she cheated. If that isn't solved, then why stay together? He doesn't need to cheat to get back at her; just stay away from her and remind her to look in the mirror to see the person responsible for destroying their marriage. The marriage as they knew it is dead and gone; what remains is a choice to either build a new marriage or throw in the towel and get divorced. I think he also let Angie off easily with regard to her "best friend". Best friends don't talk them into self-destructive actions. He also let Connie off. Brad should have been told, simply to protect his health. Both Connie and Angie would have a high likelyhood of cheating in the future. Maybe the best thing for the husbands to do would be to divorce their wives, and tell them they would consisder dating them again 1 year after the divorce if their wives stayed celibate during that time, and did not go out with, flirt with, or have any non-business discussions with any man. I would also include STD's, and a lie detector test(I'd prefer sodium pentathol as it is more reliable). If they passed all of that, and they got back together there should be a pre-nuptial agreement that severely punishes someone that committs adultery. Instead of all of that, I'd see if some lawyers could draw up a reconcilliation agreement. Essentially stating that they would get back togther under certain terms, and that in the case of adultery severe penalties would ensue.

Sorry Ohio, it just wasn't believable. Nowhere near the quality of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
one of the worst ever, by ohio or any writer

it's likely "an experiment" on ohio's part, and so if you take it as such, i guess it's quite err "experimental"!

but as a story, it's incoherent,,, it's simply, okay, let's us see what's gonna happen. hookers along the way? fine!

but, god, dear wifey, i love you so much --- whether you did this to me or not; but you did it, yes. i still love you like hell, even sleeping with hookers, trying to forget what you did, was not enough!

i hurt like hell, but just give me time; i'll get over, it, i assure you, okay?

but first, we gonna blackmail your fuckbuddy and get an extra key, so we can go over to his place, when he's not home, so i can fuck you as he did, all over the floor, bathroom his bed!

that's the only things that will get me to get over your cheating quick, as i will show you i can fuck you just like he did, in his place!

oh, and your friend Connie,,, she's got something coming, that bitch had talked you into cheating: i'm gonna make her pay big time!

he then goes over to her: Connie, you had better fuck your husband day and night, making sure you swallow every drop he has to offer and smile and compliment what a good lover he is,,, cuz' otherwise, Connie, i'm gonna fuck you myself, you cheating slut!

what a complete joke of a silly story!! lol

magus1011magus1011over 18 years ago
Humm....

Lot's to think about in this story. That the husband could still value the wife even after she cheated on him. His metod of getting revenge -yes the "soft way" does often work best- and the lack of direct revenge on the wife's best friend all lead to a potentially better marriage for both couples. As for the seducer, he too gets what he deserves.

Not a stroke story, but a good story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
“Writing – over” over what?

Why is it that people who give a high score to a story that they like can’t just sit quietly and enjoy themselves? Or do they? Let me hold your hands… No way! If something still bothers you, admit it to yourself and don’t whine on other readers take!

What a hodgepodge you made here, Ohio. This wife got her fun from having a STRANGE man, FORBIDDEN love and playing with SECRETS. Plus she has some grudge over her husband or else she would not do this classic act of HOSTILITY towards him behind his back (it was not a one time thing, she was not drunk and not under drugs). You pointed to this fact earlier as a “must find why” thing, but than you came with the idea of leaving it all hanging, and suddenly he is into the writing over business. What was he’ writing – over’ over? His more of the same, older age peace and family harmony? All the things that pushed her away for some reason. It’s like putting off fire with gasoline! As she tells him it’s like going back to the scene of the crime, but I have to see the one who solved a crime by fucking at the scene and leaving his own evidence all around. Mr., detective? Did you think to ask the main suspect right next to you any of the first questions in the business like MOTIVES (I know that you did the re enactment part). There is no way around her real issues, their real issues. Even from the best trip you wake up, with a hell of a head ache. It’s best that you write over this writing- over gimmick style, and go back to where you are very good - people with real feelings and real problems etc.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
What's all the fuss about?

Frankly, I loved this story (all 3 chapters). It was well written with an interesting plot and real characters. Normal people do sometimes make mistakes! Their marriage had become rather stale and predictable so Angie had an affair. I am surprised that Alex was not the first to 'go bad', as he eventually did. After only one lover (each?) the efforts of both parties in a difficult reconcilliation were justified. I truly believe that most of us prefer a 'happy' ending although you might not think this from the comments you receive. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not one of the better ones

Although you wrie some wonderful stories this is not one of them. Angie was an adulterer and Alex would have been justified in divorcing her. But Alex, after being crushed by Angies cheating, Goes out and has sex with a prostitute, The next two chapters consist of Angie apologizing over and over again while Alex becomes a control freak, lying to her lover , making a weird arrangement with friend Connie and having wild sex with Angie. I don't see any evidence of Alex apologizing for his sex with the prostitute. I can only assume Alex became a psychotic when he heard Angie cheating. Angie should let him divorce her. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it would be wonderful if everybody was the same

than you would've all 100% in ratings,but that life everybody isn't the same.that why this story was good for me and some people it wasn't.good thinking people read this story and say he had a plan and it save his marriage,what wrong with that.if he happy i'm happy,i bet that the people who are mad don't have a life and want everybody to be sad or mad.good plot and good writing.i'm not a writer i hope you get my meaning about the comments.

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
A better retribution?

I just re-read your story after a long hiatus, and I had an idea that did not occur to me the first time. A better retribution against Connie would have been for Alex to force Connie to confess her infidelity to Brad, and then let events take their course.

Also, Angie should have been required to be tested for STD's and not have sex of any kind for at least six months (the time required to be 98 percent sure against HIV) At least that would have introduced some sense of reality into the tame and unbelievable ending of the story.

The story, throughout almost all of it, was quite good, but the ending left the reader wondering "what the...?"

Cheers!

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Phoenix764 Nailed It!

I have to comment further. I just read the comments of Pheonix764, and he nailed it. As Brother Dave Gardner used to say, his comments hummed like a tenpenny finishing nail hit with a greasy ball penn hammer. Had I read his comments before writing my first comments, I would just have said "ditto".

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
60% of the time you will get a...

reconciliation based upon the author's 2005 stories. 30% of the time the husband leaves or reject the cheating wife and one story was a mystery (The Worst Week of My Life). What is disturbing is that half of the reconciliations involve the husband cheating during this period as part of the healing process. Huh!

The basic premise of these cheating spouse stories is that martial fidelity is highly valued or essential to the marriage otherwise the couple is just a fuck buddies or friends with benefits arrangement. More importantly, why the drama?

In this story, you speak exceedingly well why cheating hurts regardless if it is disclosed or not. Unfortunately, Alex has to fuck a hooker in order to feel like a man and then he says to Angie that it was not revenge sex. So Alex who have been on business trips have never been approached by a hooker? Come on!

I have to agree with Phoenix764's comments that the hooker fuck was unnecessary and lowered Alex down to Angie's level (actually lower since he has felt personally how casual sex with others can hurt your partner). I thought Angie's writing campaign was like therapy although there was a fantasy aspect to it. In real life, it is not their antics (blow by blow) that is important but how can he ever trust this woman again? The story never answered that question.

Bottom Line: Alex and Angie both broke their vows on a whim so when temptation occurs again they know that the other had not resisted so why should they do then?

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nope never go back

A nice story ruined by two women. Women are never sorry about affairs they are only sorry they got caught. They always know what they are doing and the affair is intentional. They will destroy, their husband, their marriage and even their children, knowing they are wrong and adulterous as they do it. ONce past the first nervous stage it gets easier and easier. Once a cheater always a cheater, it is part of their personality, if you will a mental incapacity. Women complain of men thinking with their penis while they go in lust to fill their "vaginas" with sperm. Spare me the its fine dear come home. She commited a sin, adultry, broke her marriage vows - taking no others, and the law - adultry in most stages is illegal. Put the trash out and get on with your life, why take damaged goods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yes

Another great episode.

However, I share a little of the skepticism of some of the other readers.

I have a nagging feeling that the "write-over" tactic may backfire. I have an idea that all this did was to reinforce the excitement of the cheating, and that will still be a temptation for her.

I see her getting an itch that needs to be scratced in time. I also see Connie having plans to seduce him as a "thanks" for keeping her secret from Brad. And then, Connie wins by having his neck in her noose.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Good story

But a bit [very] unusual.. I'm not sure you CAN write over the image of your wife fucking someone else.. But it makes a good story idea..

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Alex let Connie off lightly

Before letting her off the hook Alex should have made her write out two things 1. a detailed confession/description of her slutty behaviour signed witnessed etc, and 2. A description of how she would feel if Brad cheated. Alex could have held those documents safe for say 20 years then returned them to Connie.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
Pretty good story with a few problems.

Some of the problems have been listed in other comments. I also felt it was not appropriate for Brad to have the night with Nicole, the hooker. Brad may be a good swimmer, but Tommy is a phys. ed. teacher and presumably into physical fitness all the time, working out all the time, etc. Someone like that, who is big and the "football player type" as described in the story is quite likely to haul off and punch out Brad when Brad shows him the letter, not simply talk about the situation. Suppose Brad's jaw gets broken, or he gets a concussion, or maybe hurt even worse? He'd be off work, or dead. Tommy can claim an attempt at blackmail (which is against the law, the last I'd heard; adultery and breaking up a marriage is despicable but won't counter balance blackmail) and I suspect a court would be lenient regarding any type of assault charge. Even though Brad loves Angie, the story did not really convince me that getting back together was plausible given the background and circumstances. Well-written and entertaining story even though I did not agree with the plot as being a credible one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The story was good.

Alex the husband was believable except he had a big flaw. he wanted to overwrite what Angie and Tommy did. You can never erase something that has happened. A first year Psyche major is taught that. Tutt Tutt that you forgot this one little thing. One day Alex (oh I know he's not real but a figment of your imagination) will wake up and find that nothings been erased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MEMORY

It may be true that you can't completely erase the memory of some scenarios but the conditioning (write over) that Alex and Angie performed were significant in two ways. 1) Respondent behavior is behavior that we do not have direct control over, such as, adrenalin, salivating, and other hormones. These are responses caused by certain stimuli, like Pavlov's dog and salivating when presented with meat. Pair that with the sound of a bell repeatedly and soon the dog will salivate at the sound of a bell. The stimulus for Alex was his bedroom which elicited adrenalin causing anxiety. By reconditioning (write over) that stimulus and response he was able to diminish his respondent response of anxiety. The more times he repeated the pairing with Angie in his own bed the more diminished the anxiety becomes. (any first year Psych student knows that because I taught it to them). 2) Operant behavior is any response we have direct control over; raising your arm, running, imagery, etc. Conversely operant conditioning simply is a behavior that is rewarded or punished. Here we are talking about imagery or memory. Since, memory is directly correlated to repetition and Alex only heard Tommy and Angie once (accept in his head and even though that was very punishing) the more he hears Angie and himself again in their own bed and is associated with sex and an orgasm, being the reward, the more it will overide the previous memory until he won't even spontaneously recall the memory unless he wills it and then because of the respondent condition it will elicit very little if any anxiety. Hell, in their frantic quest to rid themselves of the offending feelings the affair could get paired with the increase of sexual activity so in a few years they could view it as the event that started their sexual bliss. So, having a Masters in Psychology and as a behavior analyst by trade not only is Ohio's over write process plausible but it is probably the fastest and most efficient way to get over the respondent and operant effects of Angies affair. Remember: The more you learn the more you forget. As usual, excellent story Ohio and behaviorally correct.

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Pretty Good...

...WIMP STORY! Entertaining read but still a wimp story about a poor little pussy boy who is now #2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What Zed said

What Zed said below...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I don't get it

What is with all the candy assed husbands in your stories?

I mean sure sometimes reconciliation is possible but men in general tend to get quite mean when they get hurt, and the three worst things I can think of are 1:rejection 2:betrayal and 3:humiliation. A cheating wife fulfills all three so I really don't think I would be so tender hearted toward a woman that violated the vows of marriage, quite the contrary I'd be really vicious since the three items I named above are truly the deepest,darkest fears I can think of. Even if I did have some love for her left my mind could not possibly work in the fashion your stories seem always follow. With this particular story it's not only once but twice she has betrayed her husband and he not only remains faithful to her but lets her completely off the hook with no real repercussions other than making her use a dildo for a few months. The only part I cared for was when he kicked the whore's lover in the nuts and that only proved that he was somewhat less than a man, as the beating I'd have given him would have at the very least sent him to the hospital and she would more than likely gotten the same treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
P* trust & understanding

Awh Ohio. I know peace love and understanding right :) F* that. The woman that cheat on you is not your woman anymore. If she ever was, and if you have kids with her and finds out :) Guess what your next question will be. Look Man, do you have any f*ng idea how many people gets hurt from being with one of those ****? What if the kids shows up to somebody else's? How will you tell them? Will you tell them?? Will you even want to find out, its your kids were talking about here, those that grew up with you Man. And the trust that burns... You've never been there I guess... A little like a peeping tom sneaking glances over someones shoulder. Reconciliation is possible sometimes, but the wound has to be opened and aired. Otherwise it will fester. And not by licking ass. Your stories seems very ambivalent to me. Be a man about, you don't have to kill anyone but at least don't end up licking ass. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great writing BUT

wimp story as usual. whats with you and spineless wimpy husbands? its high time you wrote a story where the husband actually grows a backbone and delivers some real retribution. make the slut wife pay for a change. that apart, you are an exceptionally great writer.you surely are gifted. all marks i gave are for the writing skills and not for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too weird!

Write over her cheating? Give me a fucking break that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I,m Wondering

HI, I just can,t help but wonder if Alex left the mic,s and recorders in place ,just so he could ck, once in awhhile to make sure,I,m pretty sure I would have to do this because I know it would take a long long time to ever trust again ,Also seemed like a lot of backtracking reading the same thing over and over,but in genral injoyed the story,except I too am tired of wimy husbands ,II,m afrad if my hubby was wimpy I may just do the same thing for excitment,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WIMPED OUT

No, nope and nada. You manage to wimp out nearly every one of your primary male characters and put his dialogue as if he was a 14 year old along with his way of thinking - as a nerd. Give it up, take a minute and get a man to edit your stories, you'll soon find out your depiction of men is nowhere near truth. If you wanna explore a man's emotions whose wifey is cheating ask a man, a real man, not a wimpy wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
eye for an eye will make the world blind

tired of all the complaints about not being a man if you don't pitch the bitch to the street. It was a differnat story but all you guys talk big. Its just a story but forgiveness goes both ways. Up until the point that he went to Florida he had a right to be pissed, once he dipped his wick, the score was even. He became a cheating husband. Whether they were seperated or not, they are still married, just because she broke her vows, he didn't have too. In my eyes it made him look even weaker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too Young a marriage

All comments from so-called "real" men aside(glad to know that anger and lack of control are the relevant attributes of "real" manhood!)-ha-ha-yeah, at least to the women-hating insecure fake "men" who seem to populate this site,I still have to say that reconciliation would be unlikely given that the marriage was only a few years young, no children etc.Good expository writing on dealing with emotions though.Wow!-you just might have the makings of a "real" man?-No, on second thought just get a gun and blow them all away,ha-ha!!!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not too believable!

The entire story was overly contrived, and Alex would surely not have reconciled with Angie, given their relatively short while together. Be that as it may, the "retribution" that Alex required of Connie was way beyond credibility.<p>

What Alex could have done that would have been more believable would have been to say, "I will not tell Brad about your affair...YOU will." Then give her a week or so to actually tell Brad that she had cheated on him; thought less of him as a result of the affair; had developed some contempt for him; and enjoyed the sex during her affair.<p>

After that confession, she would have to decide whether to try to save her marriage, and to undergo the hell that would be associated with that.<p>

But the author sought to effect an ending that caused no pain because he did not want to exert the energy required to write a more realistic ending.<p>

You know...the basic story was not too bad except that the ending ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
If you had pushed harder for reconciling you would

have pushed them out of the story. There were a few parts I really liked for one reason or another. How about the most braindead item in the story, they used condoms to fuck but she sucked him off bare. Every heard of bodily fluids, ever heard of HIV/AIDS? Oh yes for our braindead fellow travelers yes you can get HIV by oral sex as well as several other nice STDs. He was so nice and comforting, fucking a married woman, cheating on his fiance, wow really good character that. And the scene where he comes in on Connie and the slut talking and Connie looks guilty. Wife says it was because she wouldnt say more, did he even botther to check on the reocorder, after all the trust was already lost. One her second tryst she goes in like a whore, no panties ready for use, wow. And she wants to raise kids! I say divorce the used slut, if he wants a good woman marry the whore in Florida she seemed like a good one, after all if you are going to be married to a slut it may as well be a slut you really like that really likes you. The wife has already proven she cares very little for you and for the marriage until you attempt to take away her lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
disapointed

im with some of the other comments on here that i liked the first chapter but then you lost me by the end of the 2nd i thought alex had something up his sleave to get back at her like showing her what she had with him and now lost in the 3rd...but then the story just went weird it should have been titled how i rewarded my cheating wife with lots of sex .. duh .. he just turned into a total wimp not even punishing the lover realy or her friend ..so the next time she cheats he gets to write that over too???? oh well its your story ...B.N.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

You worked hard at making the reconciliation worthwhile and I loved the effort you and your characters put into it. It was like they romanced each other and fell in love all over again, working ten times as hard this second time around. They had the love and romance that what we all would love to experience in real life. Too bad its only fiction. A great story of love, cheating, forgiveness and romance. This is the second time I have read it and it is one of the best reconciliation stories ever. In fact, its a damn fine story about loving spouses period...

An Old romantic and now retired, State Cop

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it's fucking stupid

"no, honey, the time I first went to his place, he carried me over to his bed, rubbed things so sexily on my back, and then..." <p>

"okay, okay, I know,,,, let me try to emulate him, see if I can be half as good, okay..." <p>

"well, you may not be,, ,but I love you SO MUCH... and I will never cheat on you again... the bastard,,, after those few times, he started bringing in a lot of men and women,,, at first I loved it but then he went further and started beating me black and blue, thinking it's all very erotic... Gawd, I endured that for months and months.... but now I am back with you... I love you so much,,,, loved you, even when he was fucking and beating me black and blue" <p>

"oh, beloved, I am so glad you came to your senses and came back to me; I will never ACCUSE you of cheaing again, even if you are really doing it in front of me... I love you so much, I can't lieve without you!" <p>

I mean, that's pretty much what this chapter's about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have forgotten one thing. Trash is trash and

if you dont throw it out it begins to rot and stink. There are two skanks in this story and both belong on the street. He needed to recycle and get a real wife, not one that is there because she is afraid. Where was the discussion of medical testing, oh yes, they used condoms. Well condoms arent totally safe and used the way some people use then they arent safe at all. The medical testing needs to be done and done for up to a year. No kids, not real problem. He has the proof of her adultry. The divorce should have been quick and clean.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Your endings get better and better

I liked how Tommy's thoughts were replaced and the 'punishment' meted out to Connie. I generally dislike reading stories from Loving Wives category, but I really really like your stories.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
She Gets a Lover. . .

. . . and he gets a hooker??? Duh! That does not seem like an even trade. Guy is a total wuss, no wonder she cheated on him and will continue to do so.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 14 years ago
The good the bad and the...hard to read

I think that Alec demeaned himself with the hooker. He believes in fidelity but then pays a woman $400 whose "business" is having sex with men, many of whom are married. It cannot have affirmed his manhood nor could it have been a positive contribution to his growth, no matter how spontaneous and out of character an experience it was for him. He rejects adultery in his own wife and in Connie but then participates in a meaningless act of sex with a woman that lives in a world that is nearly synonymous with the very thing that he condemns. Good story otherwise but that part of it does not compute for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it better then most of your stuff so far.

I think the husband got the short end of the situation but if he loved his wife enough to forgive her, that is his choice. I still can't have much sympathy for a wife who so casually enters into an affair. I loved the way that he got her to experience the feeling of the other partner. anon jerry

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
pretty good story

good job making her feel his side, then I liked his calm statement that if it ever happened again he'd kill her. unusual way to work things out, writting over it, but whatever works. comments regarding his supposed infidelity with the whore in fla are beyond belief, he was just following the ground rules she laid out, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. they hadn't reconciled at that point so whatever he did was fair game. I liked that fact that he mailed pictures to the lover's fiance, though connie should be feeling a little more heat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lucky

lucky i read some of your other stories or i would think you are retarded now i know your just an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
comment on comment

Don't really understand the negative comments here. The story was well written. I liked it. If I were writing the same story, I would test Angie. I would have called Connie over and had Alex tell Angie that that they were divorcing, unless they did one of the following things:

1. All three of them go over and reveal everything to Brad and the role Connie had in Angie's adultery as well as her own affair.

2. Go upstairs and have Angie watch Connie give Alex a blow job.

Let them sweat. I wouldn't actually have them go through with either because Alex wants to reconcile, but it would be interesting to see what Angie would choose.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Well written and nice twist to story.

I appreciate the technical quality of the writing and grammar in your stories. The write-over twist was a great idea. I was enjoying the lack of anal fetishism in this story then up it popped. I don't judge folks who like anal, but personally would rather it be kept to fetish stories. My main feeling is that it's portrayed as a domination or humiliation theme for males rather than a true pleasure for both partners.

The progression of reconciliation was especially thoughtful and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
usually your multi-part stories have a nice ending...this one didn't

it got progressively worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like your stories...I really do. But this one is just plain stupid...

Fortunatly you've gotten better since '05.

Doing the wife in the guy's apartment is really lame; no, really, really lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wasted time

mister magnanimous? not really, just another wimp - both women were despicable in their actions and their cvharacter - who would WANT to be with them? then Alex totally disrespect his friend Brad by not telling him that Coniie is cheating - with friends like Alex who needs enemies? Total crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Decent story

I think Angie did suffer enough pain and humiliation to justify resumption of the relationship. But Brad had a right to know and should have been told, and I see this as a serious weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Decent story ... weak ending

I understand Alex's desires to "save" his marriage but letting that "Skank" Connie off without telling Brad about her adultery killed what was a decent story. After Connie almost ruined his marriage, Brad has every right and obligation to provide a little of the same to her marriage. Remember, what comes around goes around! A decent story with a weak ending! My guess is the "Cuck" crowd will be all over this one ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
didn't waste my time reading...

Just came here to give it one star...cannot take his weak, vile men who believe the proper response for betrayal is to betray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF?

Write over? The dumbest fuckin thing I ever heard of. Yeah that's agreat bit of retribution, you dumb fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so sweet

Alex is such a sweet and lovable cuck. Can we have him join Missionaries Of Charity and call him Sister Alex?

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
The ending I would have liked to see ...

Nice story. I would have liked it to end with the line Alex promised Angie he would use when he thought they were back together enough to go ahead and have kids.

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintalmost 13 years ago
I like the way you avoided revenge

I've read a lot of stories lately with hurt, rejection, and revenge. I like that you used the hurt, only dipped lightly into the rejection, and totally avoided the revenge. Well, except for Tommy.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
wow ...A MACHO CUCK

AFTER ALL THAT, HE TOOK HER BACK AND HOPEFULLY LIVE HAPPILY EVERAFTER. WRONG....AND HER BEST FRIEND, NOTHING.....JUST GAVE HER HUSBAND A DREAM ANY MALE COULD WANT. TK U MLJ LV NV PS FOR DOUBLE O. YOU DO HAVE TALENT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
God damn it !

More creampie for the wimp!!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Not too sure about this one!

I can't exactly put my finger on it but this dude, Alex, seems really weird. I know I stopped rooting for this guy about midway through Ch. 2.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good reconciliation story once again. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Writing over the affair by re-enacting it is absurd and stupid. I would have liked to know more about his surveillance of his house when he first went to florida and when he came back. For a guy who was having serious trust issues you would think he would run for the recordings as soon as he had a chance after he got home and would keep checking them. Him allowing his wife and Connie's friendship to continue after Connie's influence in the affair and her advice after his false confession is equally insane. A really weak premise for reconciliation overall. He should have gotten the teacher fired from his job too. I was disappointed with the retribution.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Writing over the cheating - most retarded plot of human action ever!

Author should have this story in humor and satire - surely can be a serious tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

Really good, I had to read until I finished. To tell the truth, It is not entirely a made up story. By that I mean that part of it is real. My wife has passed now, lung cancer, but at one time we had same problem. I made up an affair of my own to get her to confess . Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

its swell, until the next opportunity presents itself for her. He saw there were options and should have taken them, without her.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 12 years ago
Unique twist

I see the comments from others about how absurb the concept is. However, given how often the same plots are used by author after author I liked the uniqueness. Keep writing, Ohio. It is a pleasure reading a new twist on an old problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DAMM

I donot think I could be like that, good storie though....bill

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Unique Twists

Thanks for a good story with a couple of unique twists. The idea of admitting to an affair that never happened killed two birds with one stone. She felt the pain and in the end was forced to confess.

Writing over the experiences was interesting. That had to be for her benefit of course, to replace her memories of Tommy with memories of her husband. I don't have an opinion about whether that would work but it was an interesting plot twist.

Thanks again and write more!

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Nice Story.

What I really don't get is why any wife on this planet should need a special reason to make her husband the happiest guy on earth. I mean its easy, just screw him at any possible chance, thats really no rocket science.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Great job as always.

Truly a master story teller. Only one line in the whole story I would have changed and it was the last line. Instead of

"I think we're doing pretty damn well, Angie. Pretty damn well."

I think it would have been better as

"I'm ready for a baby, Angie. How about two?"

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
this was another attempt at writing how a men( not a boy, not a willing cuck)

but a man, let's be realistic. Divorce because of cheating is about 80% of divorces in the US. They file under UD because the law on no default my it's so much easier for the cheating slut/ sorry assed bastard. But, the male in ohio stories have to be the most sensitive guys in history. People are that understanding.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Decent

Yes it was a nice happy ending. Yes all parties were together in the end, including the conniving friend Connie. And yes it seems that all's well that end's well.

It's just a shame that this isn't a true to life tale. Still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Didn't like it

I'm an admitted hard core son of a bitch. If my wife cheated on me, it wouldn't matter how much she cried and begged our marriage would be over. She would have forfieted the right to be married to me. I would never be able to truly trust or respect her again. Maybe, she could stay around as a my personal fuck toy, but not a wife. That's my position and I'm sticking to it. I gave parts 2 and 3 1 star. I submit this as anonymous to keep to keep the candyass wimp pussies off my back.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
RAAC

Read the series and from the first chapter I knew where it was leading. I found it trite and contrived. The cure is worse than the disease. The moral of the story is cheat and you just need a wimp to get away with it. Or don't tell your spouse and everything will be fine. I gave the series a ***.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Should hav e let everyone know.

Emily, Brad, parents, friends. Never trust the cunt again.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
Dont belive it

sorry but i call bullshit no man should be this emotionally pathetic,honest honorable men should be example not a doormat... im sorry boo whoo forgive me tears, and before you know it you and your heart are burned, you cant cry to your buddies cause they will call you fag sissy and a bitch. tell a story about a man and friends and there response not this we can all just forgive and forget junk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
much to fast to have dealt with disease issues alone

Connie needed to have been burnt at the stake, Brad given copies of his talk with her. His wife is either slut or a mental idiot, either way why take damaged good back. The final nail in her coffin is her total disrespect of her husband and her marriage by bringing a man she didnt love into her home and husbands bed minutes before he is due home to fuck. With less than 20 minutes before he is due home she is till fucking and has to shower, get dress, get her lover out of the house, remove all traces of him having been there, and freshen up bedroom besides gettig the meal ready. She would have needed a lot of practice to accomplish all of that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just doesn't fly at the end

All the buildup and at the end the dumb husband just seemed to do things out of character and others that seemed silly. He "punished" Connie by making her have more sex with her husband? I don't know. It just seems both women were rewarded for their poor behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disgusting

To go back to the betrayer, the cheater, the destroyer of your world.

Nothing says more about a man who is willing to take that. Because it WILL happen again. It may take a few years, but it will happen again. Bet on it.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Piece Of Writing****

If it was only that easy to repair a marriage. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm with chytown.

Never heard of anything like "writing over." I don't view this as a wimp husband case as much as I have with some of Ohio's other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous