All Comments on 'No Holes Barred....'

by MayhemLass

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Anakin20Anakin20over 18 years ago
Verrry nice

Sounds like it came from experience. I would love to do that to my wife...want to watch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very erotic

Visual, erotic, and well paced, this is a good version of a fantasy of my own. Very hot and wantable, but I wish it had a better title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please!!!!!!!!

sounds like awwonderful way to wake up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Totally Awesome

You did a super job of describing the sweet extacy of lovingly fucking your wife up her ass. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Oh so hot! Would that all lovers take the time and care to gain entrance to the tightest orifice that one has. I just loved this story and immediately had to get myself off. Keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very familiar

I was a reluctant woman also as the pain aspect put me off My partner did a very similar thing and before I knew it I was enjoying the best orgasm ever! Losing my anal virginity changed my sexuality so much and now it is me who tends to initiate it - I love it!!!

fourthwirefourthwireover 15 years ago
Well-written and very,very hot!!!

Thanks for writing one of the best erotic stories that I have had the pleasure of reading.

Would that more couples experienced sex as you described! The divorce rate would plummet......

You rock, MayhemLass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Needed tips...

I need some tips on this seeing that you are an expert? What aI need some tips on this seeing that you are an expert? What are things to keep in mind when you have anal sex? Are there any dangers because it seems like it could be painful. I have read that it causes anal cancer and all sorts of diseases. How do you keep from getting infection?re things to keep in mind when you have anal sex? Are there any dangers because it seems like it could be painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmm, hot!

Thanks for a well written very hot tail, er, tale :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous