All Comments on 'Cuckolded Again!'

by H piltdown

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
man that sucked ,

that sucked ,,,,,we are all dumber for reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YOU poor shit excue for a man

Seek help before you too get the AIDs and.or other illnesses I'm sure your wife will get eventually or has already from fucking and sucking her black lover. I feel sorry for you and the white cunt whore you called married too. You really don't have a marriage! Why not just hang yourslef in the bedroom while they sleep? Why put up with the abuse and the fact that a nigger is fucking your wife and you are allowing and loving it? Seek help before it's to late. But, then perhaps it is already to late if you are really letting your wife fuck a black man and you're sucking black cock. I hope you children don't read this, or your parents. They all would be so pruod of you your marriage and that black cum holder bitch you call your wife.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
I have to agree

I thought this had some redeeming feature because some of these stories have some humor or something. I have to agree that this uy is just a sorry asss excuse for a human being...but then , as they are portrayed, they all are.

Nothing of value in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh I Disagree - There Was Value

The story showed how a writer of some talent could be really subhumanly deviant way below human convention - and we also know that it is just the way she wants it - sick jaded humiliation writen by and for pitiful weak sissy girl less than male almost depressing but always disgusting - why because she needs it - it feed her depression and worthlessness as evidenced by her minds viewpoint.

Kinda sad but also really scummy - just as intended.

So, now bring forth the black gangbangs where hubby(you) fluffs them up and sucks her clean while diapering the bastard black babies and filming the wife whore fucking anything she respects more than you - her wimpy cock loving half man.

Geez, that almost sounds as depressingly sick as you cuckster.

Really sad as you have some talent. I do thank you for putting this self cuckolding absurdity in FETISH where it belongs. Perhaps you have a smiggin of self respect after all? Get some help soon little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great cuckold tale

Excellent portrayal of being a cuckold.. well written and with some humor

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Nicely done.

trashcan44trashcan44almost 14 years ago
More please.

I wish you start writing again, I enjoy your stories so.

leomasochleomasochalmost 11 years ago
quality!

Superbly written. Best cuckold story I have read in Literotica. More please.

LeoMasoch

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
What Marriage?

No way the wife loves her husband with the way she treats,speaks,acts to him! This abusive cuckold stuff is pure evil shit! First,a divorce lawyer,then treatment for both for mental illness! (And the 1st story,while hot,is the same shit! Sick people!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Classic sub cuck!

You hit every hot button that submissive cuckolds love to press.

GREAT JOB!

I would be jerking off and cumming like crazy to this story if my wife didn't have me locked in chastity.

Please post more stories like this!

TIP: when my wife allows me to masturbate (my reward for being especially usefull to her), I always imagine that I'm being forced to demonstrate just how obedient I am in front of "real men" that would never take piss in their mouth, squirm on a dildo, or beg to eat their own cum.

Works for me EVERY time!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

The only time this could've approached reality is if the husband had tossed a Molotov cocktail into the bedroom and then walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one word can describe it... DUMB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but I've it often only the ending is wrong. I become his bitch for the last fuck. The wife makes him fuck me like he would a whore bitch. When he's done with me, I lay cringed, and almost in tears, and I hurt like hell. Then I have to lick him clean. When my wife passed out after a couple fuckings from to much booze, he left her and crawled in to bed with me. Until nearly noon the next day I was his bitch and it seemed he was fucking my ass all night long. I limped around the house the rest of the weekend with one sore pussy ass as my wife remarked time after time. Now, when they go out, I have to be in crotchless panties, knee highs and heels when they come home. And, yea he's one virile stud, fucks us both the whole weekend. I'm well broke in now as a pussy bitch. He's remarked often that if I had tits, I'd be a better fuck than the wife. He's got me worried abit since he wants to move in and has suggest to the wife of getting me castrated, get my balls removed and make me a real bitch, along with some tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous