All Comments on 'My Father-In-Law's New Bride Ch. 04'

by regina_allen55

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT

i love this story..its so fucking hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story after reading part one I changed in to my wife's wedding dress and although it didn't fit at all my silk undies did. I managed to hang on till the last moment then filled my silk panties. The first time I have come in my panties just by rubbing myself through the material. Thank you and right more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Warning of incest would have been appropriate

Warn us when you introduce incest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
omg yesss

oh i love it and want to be used too

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I want to be Christine

This story was so hot it made me soooo hard. I love being dressed in sexy clothes, sucking a big cock in front of me, while being fucked from behind. Threesomes with another man are fantastic. I can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Baloney!

He isn't trapped! The predominant hindrance to his extricating himself from this trap was not the loss of his job. Since his finace knows about this there is nothing to keep him in the trap. The father daughter combination would go a long way to damage both of them far more than he could have been damaged by things comming to light. This story could have been constructed better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
never tasted

That was fantastic. wish I was the fathers bride. I hope father went on their honeymoon. I only wish they had not made him cum. A good next chapeter would be for her to cut off his cock but leave his nuts so he would be horny as hell and could not cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was hot until the incest ruined it. get Christine out of here

You have to get Christine a new daddy perhaps Christine's boss who would be just as sexy if not hotter than Tom same sexy body, but also loaded to make her a trophy slut. Up until the Tom/Donna pairing the story was hot that just misleads the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot until Incest which turns me off

Very misleading, and I want Christine to leave that relationship for a new Daddy who is very sexy and can turn Christine into his trophy girl like what the last commenter on here said.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Welcome to the Family Affair

I enjoyed it it was a very good read, yes it did turn me on quite a bit. The missing was the pleasure not only being enjoyed but enjoying yourself as well from beginning to end

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great story

This turned me on so much that I shot my cum into my hand and ate it all up. I would love for my wife to be my Mistress and her father as well. He has a big cock and I'd love to suck it and then watch him be my wife's bitch. Great story. Please tell us more.

LovespankvinothLovespankvinothabout 4 years ago
Excellent

I love the Stories and love to be son-in-law

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
I came looking for stories like this

And am so happy to have found this series and writer. Not all males would begin to understand but for us specials girls, we know and love this Hugs ad kiss to all you special girls.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam3 months ago

My wife had a cousin, before we married she told me how the used would get naked and how he fingered her as she masturbated him whenever they had the chance. She knew I was a virgin and led me into a FL relationship. Her cousin was a alpha became a well known police chief. I was older but he dominated me whenever we were together. He also used their younger female cousin who I never was allowed to see naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous