All Comments on 'DPP: A Wild New Experience'

by buffbody

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CumbabyCumbabyover 18 years ago
My dream

It has been my fantasy for a long time to find two lovers who will eneter my pussy together.

I have beed D.P.'d with a cock in my ass and one in my pussy while sucking two others but the thought of two cocks squashed together in my fuck hole is mind blowing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Two in a pussy is great!

great story! I have been with a woman who like two cockss in her cunt at once and while it was a little difficult to achieve it was great fun. We did it on two separate occassions and the time we b oth fucked her bare and gave her a double dose of semen.........WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it made me so hot

My hubby and i have been talking about dpp and we have done it using my dildo's but my fantasy is two real cocks. I have to say that my pussy is dripping wet right now. Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gotta do this

What a hot story. Im a man and this really turned me on a lot. GOtta find a woman and a buddy to try this out, sounds awesome. This really turns me on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantasy

Oh yes one of my fantasies

bimike2bimike2over 16 years ago
MFM in the true sense of the word

there is notheing better than the sensuality of two guys plaesuring a woman at the same time feeling each other's masculinity - of having a wet tight pusy constntly climaxing on your cocks and then cumming over each other's cocks inside this horny wet paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i heart DPP!

i love DPP and this is a hot story! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow... So want to do this now

Never considered this before, stumbled upon it by mistake....and read it. Wow... Im a str8 male, and this story Really really turned me on, would Love to give this a go now...... Cheers for a great erotic story... such a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Two cocks in vagina enjoing mans and woman.

Woow, i enjoyed this artc. Would be teh black or wite man Very exciting double vaginal penetratin:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

first did this with my ex wife, i really get off with rubbing cocks with another guy, doing it inside someone you really fancy is so erotic to, being bisexual helps a lot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

DPP became a way of life with a buddy of mine and his girlfriend about 20 years ago and it started quite by accident. We'd been getting together for "fun" for over a year and DP had become a happy option and one night as she lowered herself on me and my buddy got into position to enter her ass, his downward angle was a little bit off and as wet and slick as she was, I felt a sudden push on my dick and she felt the stretch. He backed off and said "Oops" and she immediately wanted him to repeat what he'd just done because she loved that momentary sensation. We weren't really sure if we could really do it but, sure enough, he had little trouble squeezing in and the feeling was amazing for all of us. She climaxed repeatedly and then he went off and the feeling of his hot cum further lubricating her pussy and my cock made me explode shortly after. Sadly, she came down with breast cancer a few years later and it metastisized, killing her. All we have is the great memories now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous