All Comments on 'Mom's Son Ch. 03'

by harrypotter_rod

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

REALLY A GOOD STORY WRITE MORE SO THAT ALL CAN ENJOY

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
where is part 1

like the story very much but where is part 1

tia

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT' FUCK LIFE WITH MOM

Hi, I really loved this story. I wish I could be in Raju's shoes. I only wish to add that with so much fucks between Raju and his mother, it would have been better if he and his mother would have stopped wearing any clothes in the house. They should have enjoyed being fully naked in front of each other. Especially Raju should have walked around full naked in front of his mother with his cock full erect and hard, dislplaying it by standing in front of his mother and pushing his hips forward. His mother could have smiled at Raju and fondled his hard cock while praising it. She also could have shown Raju her cunt by spreading its lips apart, all this while working in the kitchen or bedroom or drawing room in open day light. She also could have sucked his erect cock in the kitchen while he was standing in front of her fully naked.Raju could have stayed fullnaked and walked around in front of his mother bouncing his hard erect cock whlie walking. All tHis would have been very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read

Loved it and a excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
INCEST

Good stories. In next chapter have mom become pregnant by son with the first of many children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an excellent continuation

It's great that the mother gives up her ass to her boy Raju. Her son fucking her up the ass shows that he has complete access to his mother's voluptuous body. But I hope their main activity will remain Raju fucking his mother up the same hole he came out of. For lots and lots of boys their mother's cunt is the great prize, and nothing compares with sticking their hard young cock up their own birth canal and blowing their hot young balls up inside their mom. I agree with the reader who wrote that the time's come for Raju to knock his mother up. Just fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. That's what all the creamy semen in his young balls is for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Copied content

Same story was originally available in kaltenssexstories. Com... Only names changed... Word by word copying from original

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous