All Comments on 'Ravishment at Dusk'

by sweetnpetite

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh my...

...seems like i'm not the ONLY one to have fantasies like this.... pretty good - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good but hated the ending

I had it down as a 4 or 5 until the end, but the finish left me deflated and I gave it a 3. Complements on how well written and executed the story was, I think you handled the descriptions very well. However, I think if your going to write a nasty, objectionable story you should go the whole hog and do it, not have a fantasy or dream ending, which gives a moral out. Which, I guess is just my personal feeling and nothing against your writing. I hope you don't mind my comments and I'm sure there will be plenty folks who do really like the ending but you did ask for votes and comments and I'm telling what I voted and why. The comment is anon because whenever I leave constructive criticism for folks all my stories scores seem to go down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it, but shoulda raped her ass

Loved it, but they shoulda raped her ass. Might be fun to have her tell her two friends about her fantasy, or better yet, write it in her duary and her friends FIND it and decide to make her dream come true. Maybe even bring along some friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wowww

I didnt think women thought of such things. (I bet you could find hundreds of men)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fanning myself

OH me..now i have another story to remember the next time

this fanasty hits me,,,my fingers already feel damp just thinking about it!

huggs

suzanne

sweetnpetitesweetnpetiteover 18 years agoAuthor
from the author

So far, I've enjoyed all the feedback I've recieved. Anon in UK- I think your comments are very valid (and you have a good reason for not leaving your name.)

I usually don't do 'it was all just a dream' type of stories, because yes they are a cop out. But this story is just a fantasy and seemed a little far fetched to me. More than just tell an unpc story I wanted to make a point that all of our fantasies aren't PC, and sometimes leave us feeling confused, guilty or conflicted.

I recieved an email suggestion that I follow up with Jazz deciding to take her for real. Not a bad idea, but many readers might be suprised with the direction I would chose to take it. Might even become a romance.

Anyway, anon, I especially wanted to comment that I appreciate your honest feedback, and I agree that it's constructive and not attacking. The idiots are apparetently reaching me through e-mail on this one, lol.

Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DAMN HOT!!!

damn this was hot. I couldn't even make it through the whole story before I shot.

Can't wait to read some other stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The fact that you gave that little prequel to the

story tells exactly what kind of story this is. It was objectional and incorrect. And the sex was hot, well written and the dialogue believable. No matter what anyone wants to think, reading stories like this in the nonconsent area of lit, most of the times, it's what you're going to get. You did well, tell the rest of the to f off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
white chicks black dick

I think all white women should be forced to respect black cock signed white guy!

floweringquincefloweringquinceabout 17 years ago
Very Nice!

Hot, and well-written. Dialogue is very realistic, and the setting is maybe just a touch odd - which nicely foreshadows the revelation that it's fantasy. And did I say it was HOT? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

would like to see two blackmen rape my mature bbw white wife,a long standing fantasy of mine!

x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3almost 16 years ago
Good Story.

I appreciate that you corrected yourself on the stereotypical front so as not to offend anyone. I am black and white myself, so I can appeal to both sides. Good story though. Really hot. Could've been a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW that was hot!

You definitely hit my hot buttons, I'm delighted that it is so well written as well. What better review can I give than "I came three times while reading it"; 3 O's definitely beats 5 stars. I love the ending, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

would have been a 5 if you hadn't wussed out at the end and made it a fantasy. other than that, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Aweosme!!

This was definitely one of the better stories on this site. Specially loved the ending. Couldn't have been this good without the fantasy part. You go girl!

- Ash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I really liked this, but agree with a few of the other commenters that the making it a fantasy at the end is a cop-out and took away from the story for me personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

The fantasy at the end made it better for me, because it made it kind of naughty knowing Jordan and Jazz were her friends.(b/c what u can't have is always want you want)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Embrace your fantasies

I disagree with the last comment. The end felt like a sell out to me, I mean do we really care if our naughtiest fantasies are politicially correct , or if black men having bigger dicks is really the case? Most women still fantasize about big dicks, black, white, or whatever. It's not that it is a fantasy per say, but the way you chose to rationalize it that bothered me. Why be ashamed of your fantasies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
typical treatment concocted by abusive mind

from the moment of the first sentence and reading the tone of character I could tell this directs violence ,fear ,by women toward man .Also, abuse toward women out of fantastical lust toward those of another race (racism) based on personal rejection and involvement from personal experience by the author. this type of published violence subjects those less fortunate to face possible real abuse by the character of the man who has faced rejection in his real life .this should have never been allowed to make it to 'press' .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awsome story

Awsome story. I loved every inch of it, with one exception. The ending. I would rather have seen that bitch left on her knees in the street, covered in cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a turn on!

My husband and i just loved this story. He came in my ear and in my nose. It was fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

ayy lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, rough on her but I like to think about her later. Once she’s safe but can’t forget the excitement the fear gave her. In bed next to her husband, she can’t forget hearing them laugh as they made the white girl cum and she can feel how wet she is now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Don't we all

As an "older" married white woman, I can promise you that is a fantasy that does NOT diminish with time - kathy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous