All Comments on 'Cousins'

by pamilalovebug

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good, but Needs Work

Your story is good, but the jumps you make don't seem very smooth or real. Pamila going from nervously planning to seduce her cousin to just dropping her shirt and jumping him, seems contrived. I'd suggest you spend more time on her showing off, but pretending not to realize it or how he is reacting before making the jump to sex.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
Editing Would Make It Good

It is a bit rough in spots PLB! I think you had a good basic story that could have been improved a lot with proper editing. The Queen's English needs a better stewardess!

KD8577KD8577over 16 years ago
I like the Idea

I like the idea, two cousin's coming together kinda thing but you could have taken just a bit more time to flesh the story out into something better. You can write the sex scene very well but you could work on the inbetween stuff to make the story better. Good luck and keep up the good work, keep trying. I know, btw, one thing that helps me out is if I read it to my self and keep a note book, once an idea strikes you work out the finer point of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cousins

Cousins should fuck. I fucked my cousin, but not until she got married so I could fuck her without having to use a condom. It always feels great to shoot my cum into her hot pussy after a nice long fuck. She has three children now. I fuck her once or twice a month, more often when I get the chance. We are very close. Everyone in the family says so. We just smile and keep fucking. Cousin fucking is really a lot of fun.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
More please

hot story please write the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So Hot

I love your stories about cousins being sexually attracted to each other. One of the sexiest thing in my life was making out and petting my cousin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous