All Comments on 'Till We Meet Again'

by Rumple Foreskin

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You

made me cry. The words were beautiful, profound sentiment and wonderful imagery. I'd give it a ten if I could.

sacksackover 18 years ago
One side of me is screaming....

"more details, more details". But this spare, sparse style works well. The reader needs to put the details of their relationship in himself, and by leaving a lot to the imagination, increases the story's power. Another blockbuster from Rumple, this kind of thing doesn't usually win contests unfortunately. Maybe I'll be wrong this time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've told it just the way you should

To those of us who've lost a loved one you left enough room in the story for us to interject our own memories, thoughts, and deeds. At the same time you were able to tell a timeless story of unending love. You actually brought a tear to this Horny 'ol Sailors eye. Thank You. Ronnie W.

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Good work Rum...

A lovely story that made me tear up. Good luck!

Cookie :)

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
Aw, Rumps!

You're gonna make me diabetic with all this sweetness! Well done. ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Impossibly perfect

How you could take an entire story and make it work in such a short piece astounds me. I want more but then I don't because it is wonderfully complete just the way it is.

Bravo, Rumple, my hero yet a gain.

v~

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Poignant

This was an enjoyable vignette, bittersweet and melancholy. Good luck in the contest! :)

cloudycloudyover 18 years ago
Sad, but at the same time...

...also life-affirming. Loved it, Rumply.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Just enough

soppiness(does that exist?) to make me enjoy your story thoroughly.

Thanks for that little piece of candy.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

oggbashanoggbashanover 18 years ago
Romantic in the best sense of the word

This is a love story well told.

Thank you for it.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Nice

Both heart rending and romantic.

You built up so much of two peoples lives in so few words, I'm envious.

Well done.

East Coast WesEast Coast Wesover 18 years ago
With blurried eyes...

I wish to say "THANK YOU" for a great story.

Well done!

East Coast Wes

LovingNurseLovingNurseover 18 years ago
Beautifully written

Thank you for the showing the beauty of love... very moving and deep... penetrating the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lovely

Matt's pain from the loss of Abby was portrayed beautifully. I love the last line of the story ... it sums up a love that is meant to last forever.

E.P.M.E.P.M.over 18 years ago
Powerful...

You wrote a very powerful and moving story in a short amount of space. Well done!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
An Economy of Words

You packed a lot in a very few words. Well done

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Evocative

Moving and heart rending tale in a short space. Masterly how you cause such strong emotions in a very short time. Excellant.

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 18 years ago
Runps

Vry well done. You remind me again of why I look to your owrks for inspiration.

Colly

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you...

for a very moving piece in such a burst of words. It just goes to prove that bigger isn't always better.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Moving

Extremely moving and well-written. Badly lacking in smut, though.

neonlyteneonlyteover 18 years ago
Moving

Nicely told, as we have come to expect. Good work Rumps.

kinky shy girlkinky shy girlover 18 years ago
short and sweet

You pack quite a punch with a few words. Great story.

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
Truly lovely

tale of love and loss.

Wonderful story, RF...good luck!

~Honey

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
sad...

...but sweet. I liked the fact that it wasn't just about sex. The only thing I would say is that the flashback was a little confusing and you used Willie instead of Jimmy once but that's minor stuff compared to the end result, which almost made me cry :) Good luck on the contest.

English LadyEnglish Ladyover 18 years ago
You made me cry!

But I don't hate you. What a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful tale. So sad yet so very sweet. I love your characters even though I've known them only briefly. *sniffles* well done Rumply, that is an amazing story.

dreampilot79dreampilot79over 18 years ago
I must smile through the tear you caused

RF... I have to 5 bomb you... despite the fact that you tol me I had no chance because I had too little sex.. and here you have even less... still the skill displayed leaves little doubt...

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 18 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful bittersweet tale, Rump. So much caring and love in such a short piece. Good Luck.

CrimsonMaidenCrimsonMaidenover 18 years ago
Well done

Very moving. :)

Alex756Alex756over 18 years ago
So sweet

Beautiful craftwork to convey a mood, a sad romance, but what is more appropriate for Halloween and Autumn when everything is dying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
2nd?

This story was okay I guess, but second place in the contest? Sorry, but there were far superior works to this one that deserved to place above it, not least of which was the third-place finisher.

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years ago
Very good!

Readable, proper spacing, concise, enjoyable, well done!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon

With the exception of your not using a name, I have no complaints with anything you posted. In fact, I agree. I voted a five for both Rob and Penelope. She entered a very long story near the end of the deadline. When the scores were tallied, we were tied but I had a few more votes. Had the contest lasted another day, I'm certain she would have finished in second place.

My thanks to everyone for all the kind, supportive comments. While folks tend to be polite in PC's, your "atta boy's" felt very nice.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

And quite accurate, too.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nicely written story, just a little bit too depressing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Big Bad Bummer!

This reminds me of that scene in,"The Patriot" where the British trap the townsfolk inside the church and proceed to burn it to the ground. You feel sorry for Heath Ledger,whose new bride and family are inside,but you wonder what the fuck is entertaining about this?! ~ If I want feel like shit,I'll just go visit the "terminal" ward at the hospital. I don't need to find this nightmare at literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous