All Comments on 'The Humiliation of Big-Tit Darcy'

by evil_in_the_flesh

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unfortunate

What might have been an amusing story was rendered unreadable by dreadful sentence structure and numerous punctuation errors. Spelling? You must have used the words "your" and "you're" dozens of times and practically EVERY time you used the wrong one.

I'm not one of the spelling police around here. I also write and despite my best efforts I make an error or three on every story. This goes well beyond anything approaching acceptable, and frankly I'm stunned they didn't reject it. Please do the people reading a favor and put some time into your work, and use an editor if needed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story. It was a fun concept. Sections were hot and I rated it highly.

I only have two criticisms (Taken constructively - I hope).

First, it does look like you rushed it a bit. You should spend a little more time editing it. There were a couple of places where a reader stumbles while reading because of grammatical issues.

The second issue is a more of an opinion than a critique. Marcia is telling the story. She's an 18-year-old female cheerleader, yet she sounds like a man. The word selection and phrasing she uses in her thoughts and words are more masculine then I would expect from an 18 year old girl who happens to be a cheerleader.

In either case, I did enjoy the story. It’s made me interested enough to check out a couple of your other stories, and that’s all any author can hope for :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not bad, but

It was not a bad idea the issue you had was editing. Sometimes you have to print things out and read over it first before putting it out there. Some of the errors you would have caught reading through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I can

see what the others say about spelling. Proofread because it does make a difference on how the story is taken. Otherwise, not a bad deal at all.

APAPover 18 years ago
rewrite!

I highly recommend editing this story, then resubmitting it. Excellent plot... horrific typos and errors...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EDIT ! ! ! !

Please Edit and proff read your next story if there is to be one.

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
rewrite, rewrite, rewrite

Hot fucking story, but u did make some mistakes in language use.

Too bad I've got company, I could'ave m/b'ed to this one.

U gotta 5.

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yummmmmy

who cares about the spelling lol i knew what he meant~! This story was HOT!!!!!!

~*Delicatekitten~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hoo kares abut spellng

This story was very good. Please dont be discouraged by certain elements of literotica society. Keep writing and keep up the good work!

BonzoBBCBonzoBBCover 18 years ago
50/50

it was a good story, a bit predictable if you ask me, but not necessarily bad.

i agree with most of the others, the spelling & grammar were just bad...i love the comment that you should "proff read"...some people have no room to talk :)

there are volunteer editors on the site (myself included)...check them out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hahaa

that's what you get.. this sory has a lesson behind it..

bustygailbustygailabout 14 years ago
Good stuff!

An enjoyable read,the action was hot,i could imagine being in Darcys place,but what happened to Tony?

Or is a sequel about somewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is English a second language for you?

Look, the story and the action were fine, but having to read endless grammatical errors and, in particular, SPELLING errors in practically every sentence gets really OLD, really FAST: it trips the reader up and keeps killing whatever rhythm the reader's got going. Accurate basic grammar and proper sentence construction is something you should have already had down by the end of the sixth grade. Have someone competent EDIT (meaning: correcting all the mistakes in) the story, and have each of the corrected errors clearly marked in a hardcopy of the story, so that you can see how and why they are incorrect. Learning from such errors will help make your story-telling skills downright readable, which is the first step in making your story accessible to those with whom you want to share.

iowabeefpackersiowabeefpackersover 11 years ago

Love stories where the girl doesn't know how hot she is. Love stories about huge natural tits. What a coincidence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the big titty sex and love the ending even more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous