All Comments on 'My Weekend with George & Alice Ch. 07'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
To abrupt of an ending.

Good story, and well done but I really wanted to see them fuck over Georgie big time. Taking him to the cleaning would have been nice. Alice and her lover moving Georgie to either the hospital or the county morgue would have been nice too. What these two had going for them was to special to give up. As smart as alice was, she could have connived a plot to do old Georgie in and enjoy her lover from then on.

I mean she would get tired of the sniveling worthless assed Georgie sooner or later and want to get rid of his sorry ass.

I think the Mdom in this story was weak in that he didn't press for more to be done to georgie rather than just humiliating him and making him watch.

Also, what was the big hurry that she made out of him leaving? if there were no children involved, then he could have moved in then and moved Georgie to a shed in the back yard, and used him for a waiter or as a pet dog.

Good writing Peter and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If she feels that way let him go

Another femdom tiny dick story, no more needs to be said.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
To:If she feels that way let him go

She cannot forgive her husband for marrying her with less than the equipment she needed to keep her satisfied. Possibly she hates him so bad and is so vindictive and mean spirited to what he did, that she will use the very thing that was denied her to torment poor George until the day that he died. the one commentor said that she should kill George. That would not be in accord with what she had in mind for him. If she killed him, that would just be a one time thing. if she continued to deny him and humiliate him with more manly lovers, then he would fuel her fires for revenge on him forever. Death would have been merciful for Georgie. living would be the nightmare. The penalty for having been born a wimpified little dicked piece of shit to be trampled on.

Had Alice have had more confidence in herself so that she could have gotten a man that had more money, she would have probably moved on. Her keeping him around certainly shows that he did make her a good living and maintained well.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Oh Yes! , one more thing

The story begs for a sequel.It's abrupt wnding and Alice's newfound control over her lover, as well as wimpy begs for conclusion. Georgie, we already knew was a wimo cuckold, but he "ain't seen nuthin yet" as far as cruelty and degradation is concerned.

Let it happen Peter.

One good scenario was the dom bringing several well hung black gay friends of his to fuck Georgie in the asshole. since Alice is not going to ever fuck him again, she wouldn't have to worry about a disease or anything like that. Be neat if old Georgie got aids and died, and the pair of lusty lovers lived off Georgie's life insurance until they both died from old age.

FootballboyFootballboyover 18 years ago
what about goergie?

Why didn't Goergie cum? I thought this was a tease story, where they tease Goergie until near insanity. Then bam he cums a gallon.

I'm glad this is the worst that happend to Goergie, he was my favorate charactor. The other charactors were self-centered and well to be honest complete douches. I really wanted to see Goergie prevail.

Oh well still a nice tease story, Your the best at it. Intense teasings.

Maybe Goergie goes through more teasing?

slavegirlzindyslavegirlzindyover 17 years ago
Continuation.....?

I was hoping to see what would have to George, and what was supposed to happen Wednesday...It would be nice to see what else could happen to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Georgie

Absolutely the most amazing story I've read on Lit yet.... with one thing that drives me nuts. GEORGE! He went through utter hell. The man deserved to cum. I know it was fun to kinda leave the "100 questions" at the end, but that one in particular should have been addressed in the ending. It's just good story-writing. You have to re-work the ending of this. Please! I mean, your character development is SO incredibly good that, as a reader, I genuinely CARE about George. He deserves it!! Let the poor man get his rocks off!

legionxxxlegionxxxover 15 years ago
Understanding BDSM

I think a lot of the other commenters on the story didn't truly appreciate the essence of the story or understand what BDSM is. BDSM is a game. A sexual game. Of course George did genuinely have a small dick. Ok fine. But suggestions that Alice should have done something awful to George is ludicrous. (Kill, maim, send him to a hospital, give him a disease, etc.) I'm sure that outside of the BDSM game, Alice and George love each other very much and that any inadequacies George has, in reality, mean nothing to her. That's what BDSM is. It's a mental game. The dom humiliates, belittles, and degredates the sub because the sub gets off on it and the dom does too. That's the deal. But, as with nearly all Sub/Dom relationships, what's said during "playtime" rarely represents how either of the parties' genuinely feel about each other. It's a form of roleplaying. It's all an act... and a very fun one, at that.

Overall, I'm certain that as soon as George and Alice closed the door at the end of the story, they kissed each other, said "I love you," and talked about their spectacular weekend together over dinner just as casually as if they had spent the weekend going hiking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I have to say I think Georgie got off pretty easy considering the suggestive buildup to the story. OK, so he got his balls whacked pretty good and I suppose the nipple clamps and weights were no picnic and taking, how many was it, all those hits with the crop. Hmmm, on second thought he did get it more than most people could imagine. But wait, what about her, not even a spanking, her 'punishment' was learning how to give a proper blowjob, how painful is that. No kidding, I really thought the way things were progressing she was going to do some suffering too. After your initial remarks I was expecting much more cruelty. Not that there wasn't enough, I just thought there would be more, All in all, a good read but then after reading some of your other work I would expect nothing less. Great job, keep it up...yea. that too. j

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous