All Comments on 'A Night With My Wife And A Stranger'

by backdoor2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Another misleading categorization

What in gods name has that got to do with Loving Wives. Sick

At least forewarned by the description I only had to endure the first and last paragraph to know it was another BDSM/Submissive Wimp story.

If the writer wants better scores put it in the right category where people whom like that kind of thing will read it and vote accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well You Got My Zero

Wrong catagory - this belonged in Gay BDSM subsection wimp likes cock.

You really didn't think this was erotic did you? You did? Where - what scene? The whole thing was intended to bruise him and our sensibilities.

Look get the dictionary out little sick one - you can do that right. Look up ludicrous, erotic, sensual, disrespect, - now when you look up absurdly humiliated or pathetic or demeaned you should see your picture - yah u liddle sick one.

Now then, none of that or this entitles you to think that you are a writer. A writer puts forth effort, has imagination and a relatively strong sense of acceptable within the framework of posible to shape the story. Reread your story for reasons not to continue! Your baby was either ugly as you deigned or worse than you could conceive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Duh dumb dumb

Don't you know any basic english. There, I lyed on the bed, as....It's LAY on the bed.. I think all you wimp ass fuckers are furiners..meaning not Amuricans...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

d.brereton@hotmail.co.uk very very good never been sooooo turned on

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good writing

While still tied to the bedposts, the stranger got up and stuck his dick in my wife's ass???? Wasn't that bed kind of heavy? Also, wouldn't that lye down on the bed burn his back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
typical LW garbage

Willing cuckoldry always gets a "one star" rating. It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong Category! Should be gay male!

Once the stranger's cock entters the husband' s mouth, it's gay male, NOT LOVING WIVES!

ZERO for LW, not rated for gay male, as I'm happily a heterosexual male!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous