All Comments on 'A Husband's Fantasy Ch. 02'

by Dan Andersom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not bad threesome

write the name MARY in your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So finish the damn story!

Or tell me where I can find it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot cuckold story

very good story about a cuckold husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

Every married mans dream. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Every Wimps Nightmare - Not Being Able To Jack

Off! Is that your problem cuckster? This be plenty sick little one. So, pathetic humiliation is your hot button cuckster? Also a gay need cuming out.

Sad - the prediliction breeds more as you know for you have lived it.

Probably too late for you to get some help I would say, but who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Outstanding

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
u lucky man!

I watched my ex wife have sex with many men, most of the time with 2-3, ALL had to let me suck their dicks, even if they weren't bi, she would always make it clear if they wanted to fuck her, they had to let me suck it. BUT she would NOT do black guys, so I have yet to suck a BBC after fucking my woman, SURE would love to join you two with 2-3 BBCs and suck them afterwards, then clean out her pussy after you're done with her as well! Please write me if you like ...joesalisbury69 AT yahoo.

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

The Cuck cleaned the black man's BBC and ate his sperm from his wifes pussy.

So all were happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Me too.

Creampie eating seems to becoming v popular.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
A H Fantasy

Love the cuckolding part and the 11 inch BBC. Didn't like sucking BBC. Will follow the story. Three stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Getting Nasty!

I certainly see gang bangs,air-tight,a fag sandwich,cock and ball torture and even some water sports popping up in this story if it goes anther 3 or 4 chapters. Hey,wouldn't it be the ultimate ending to have Wimpy eating shit right from Kate's ass,and wash it down with her piss?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sick fucks! He a stupid wimp and she’s a cruel twat. Hope they both are eliminated in a car accident in part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous