All Comments on 'Caroline 01 Birth and Death'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
now that is creepy.......

bone chilling and blood curdling, and very much in the spirit of the contest! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn Ogg

Where do you dream this shit up at? It's fantastic, creepy and sick. I loved it.

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
You rule!

Fantastic Ogg! Could well be the most original thing I've seen on this site.

CopyCarverCopyCarverover 18 years ago
Oh Yeah!

There is a dimension...a dimension in which Rod Serling can be reincarnated as Oggbashan. It is truly a wonderful place.

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
Gotta agree

that was a real dark, scary tale...

~Honey

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Whew!

I agree with Danielle ... where do you get your ideas? You need to donate your brain to science Ogg; it definitely needs to be examined! Good luck!

Cookie :)

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Twisted Tale!

Rosemary's Baby meets the The Cask of Amontillado??? Wow, Og... can I just say, you rock? :) Bizarre, twisted, strange and delightfully original. Glad this made it into the contest, good luck!

lalailalaiover 18 years ago
What a story!

The originality is astounding. Creepy too.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 18 years ago
Creepy.

I think I'll have nightmares for the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, nicely written. Sad and creepy.

Wow, I was sucked into the story. I felt saddenss, wonder and scared. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bizarre and Original

If Og weren't such a gentleman, he would be a truly terrifying individual. Probably the most fearless erotic imagination on the site, and all told with such grace and open goodwill.

Reading this is like coming across your favorite uncle dressed in stockings and high heels and brandishing a whip. Well done!

Unsung MuseUnsung Museover 18 years ago
Whew... wow!

Weird & wonderful! Really imaginative...

I had an absolute blast reading it!!

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
Another

creepy idea :) I wish you would have told us the outcome though, I was kinda rooting for Nick :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fabulous!

Og, that was creepy brilliant!!!

Fusionnee (Abs and Vana)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like all your stories.

Hello I have enjoyed all your stories. I would maybe like to suggest one based on your partner story. Maybe one with something known as the Three Graces. Where instead of just one partner the three graces would surround and envelope their prey as they are inflated, or something alnog them being caught similar to the spiderwoman .

rtpoetker@gmail.com

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ooh!

Like a twisted, erotic ode to Bradbury. Delightful.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Wow! oggbashan is new to me. Mostly I read LW stories.

This was brilliant!

5-stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1526 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...