All Comments on 'Education of Chelsea: Leashed'

by simply_cyn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Simply beautiful!

i loved it from the beginning, but when you had the slave pause and injected the thoughts about how she was exicted and embarresed at the same time because she was raised to be equal to men, well that was when i felt connected to her. i have the same conflicting emotions constantly, and i am just waiting for the day my Master wishes me to be seen on my leash in public. i know i will do it, that is without question, however i know that i also will have the same internal conflict as this girl.

Excellent story, i love the humanity of it. Keep writing please !

bondagegirl6969bondagegirl6969over 16 years ago
wow!

I didn't think that this story was going to be as hot as it was when i read the description of the story. thank you for putting my fears about this to rest. i know that if this ever happens to me, to be excited, not dreadful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm

Well so long as Master is prepared to support her financially because if a school teacher in the UK was caught doing this then she/he would be fired. *Bringing the school into disrepute* it’s also highly unlikely that they would ever get another job in teaching.

Whilst it’s a highly charged sexual encounter it carries a huge risk socially, financially and emotionally (for the sub).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous