All Comments on 'Backseat Oral'

by POFD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I live very near...

I live close to and know this area very well...maybe I will meet her sometime...yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Puticas cubanas

Is it me or do cuban chicks just love to suck cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My girlfriend went away for the weekend. It hurt because I had planned a weekend away down the coast with her, she said I know you told me but I have to go. A better offer? Anyway, Saturday morning came, a knock on the door, I opened it, Vina my girlfriends friend, tall, too thin, of Greek heritage. She knew what had happened, she smiled and said, if you want i'll go. She even had a bag packed. Well, we went to the beach,then a nice dinner overlooking the beach, then to a small but good dance club. Her long legs looked good, a couple of guys tried to hit on her, but she stayed with me. I told her that her dress was a little too short, her small but nicely round bottom was showing when she lifted her arms. She smiled, kept lifting her arms. We went to the hotel,there was only one bed,i did the right thing, slept on the very cramped sofa. Next day, went for breakfast, sunny, lazy then to the beach again,i noticed how tanned her skin was, especially near my anglo saxen white. I drove back in the afternoon.It was dark, she showed me where her parking spot was in the garage under the flat,park the other side of mine. I did. She told me what a great weekend it was and how lucky Liz was, I said yeh, real lucky, she went away. Vina looked at me and said,well I wont invite you up, it would not be right but if you let me I would like to thank you. Not necessary, I really enjoyed it, sssssshhh, as her hand went to my shorts,tracing my cock, pull it out, I sort of hesitated but I did it. Her hand wrapped around my quickly hardening cock, mmm and she leaned over and began sucking me. Believe me, better than my girlfriend, I told her I was going to cum, she slowly stroked my balls and went down deeper, my cum shooting straight up into her mouth, she kept taking it until I had no more. She lifted her head, looked at me, mmmm, and kissed my lips. Thanks and with that she opened the door and left. My girlfriend and I soon parted, she found some guy called Terry, Vina found an overweight greek guy, lucky bastard, and me I got lucky too, a beautiful girl, kind and thoughtful., but I never forgot Vinas thankyou.

somuchnot305somuchnot305over 8 years ago
vina...

love to hear more about vina...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous