All Comments on 'Pool of Dreams'

by goldemerald

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

This is an excellent story. I think you moved into the story a bit to quick but overall it was a really good read. I can see this story going somewhere and hopefully will become a series. Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Reads like a 70s porn plot

and that's a good thing. :)

The only thing that I would suggest (and it's kind of a personal preference thing with stories) would be fewer characters in future stories, with more detailed sex scenes. This seemed a little too much, but was still a great start.

PunjiPunjiover 18 years ago
Feels like something I've read a hundred times

I'm all for willing suspension of disbelief and all, but the virgin with the 10 inch dick that is suddenly banging four gorgeous nymphettes has been done to death.

I think the story would have been much better if you introduced some realism. Give the guy an average cock size. Have him be embarrassed about getting a hard on in front of his cousin. Have him blow his load before he gets started and have the girls "comfort" him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Flawed

If they're cousins, why would her Dad be mad if he was there? He should've dove into the water and put on his trunks. That's what he originally came there to do was swim, very crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hehe

very fuun. looking forward for something like this again and watever happens next:)

-LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yawn.................

A 10" dong - four horny girls in rapid succession - escapes Dad by seconds - likewise the dog - then 8 more hot girls waiting for him..... even fantasy-land needs to have some credibility - this lost it all.

Stan

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

Great comedy at the end. Very erotic story, I am looking forward to reading more of your writings! Did anyone in this story get preggie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Kinda silly, but still good

What the hell, if those girls were all hot, shouldn't he be hard after playing with them in the pool for half an hour? He only got hard after they all removed their tops, but not when his cousin was rubbing his chest. That would've gotten me hard instantly if she was that hot.

Still, I liked the story and it was well written otherwise :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story!

really great story! but you should have an editor spell check your work in the future...just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Father

Good story, but her parents were on vacations in France. Why her dad was there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ooooo-kay

That started really well, but quickly gets ridiculous. He cums, what, four consecutive times without a break? This sounds like it was written by a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too much

trouble to do ANY proof reading? There are so many typo's and wrong words it ceases to be even slightly excuseable. Add to that a trully bad story line even for this type of "fantasy" writing.

billyboy1943billyboy1943almost 13 years ago
imagination

10 inch cock????you sleep good boy????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Forget what this "anonymous" guy says, this was a very hot and sexy story, the ending was hilarious BTW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Capable?

An otherwise competent writer who lacks respect for his readers, his characters, and his craft.

You earn respect when you show respect.

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well designed.

Good start well derived and flow. and agreed hot sexy, and dear lord the ending was hillarious, hope to find and read more of what happens to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NICE READ

ALL GIRLS BECOME PREGO AND HE MOVES ON TO THE NEXT HAREM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10"=1star

10=1

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Guessing this is a retelling of Hottest Girl in the World.

Guess this is how Hottest Girl in the World would have been if his cousin's friends were around. Still a great story, if not better as the main hero has more females to satisfy and enjoy. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
What a beautiful fantasy!

How many guys are wishing they were Tyler.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Eight college girls and only 10 inches to share

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got more of a laugh reviewing the comments.

Your story is a fun comedic tale from a writer with a fantastic imagination. God bless young honey males.

My comment is more about your misunderstanding of the female anatomy.

To start her fertility is not something, or a place you can enter.

Your penis will not go into a cervix, or through a cervix.

I cannot imagine any male Cumming Four times in quick succession, even with chemical support for an erection.

None the less, I liked the tale and look forward to the movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoldemerald@goldemerald
309 Followers
I'm just a guy trying to make a hobby. I wrote word-porn in my early years. That's what got me off at the time. I cringe when I read my stories from years ago. Seriously, this is my reaction reading my earlier works. http://gif-central.blogspot.com/2013/06/cringe.html That sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES