All Comments on 'A Marriage Redefined Ch. 03'

by sotto

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Third Chapter

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Is It De soto

Scores are dropping as the absurdly sick subhuman humiliation is sliding down the scum tube. Do you practice this? At home?

Go ahead and be cheered on by the few jaded sicko's but one wonders why your talent is used to vilify women and humiliate men? Gets you off? A normal person is disgusted by the base deviant acts you put your characters through or does the devil make you do this. On the plus side, you won't have any credibilitry to lose as none is being garnered with this disrespect for all things human.

Perhaps, you are confusing this emotion (anger) you cause with the arousal you intended. Nahhh - you intended to sick up the landscape dincha. Sad in a way eh! Get some help as someone cares - don't you???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep on writing...

Even if it is just to annoy certain individuals, keep on cranking this stuff out.

sottosottoover 18 years agoAuthor
moral turpitude

For readers who are disturbed by the material found in this story. If you are bothered by the practices described in this work of Fiction what are you doing on this site. What do you expect to find here? Tales of the Born Again? Or is that you just can't admit how much you enjoy reading smut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Female superiority is real!

I wish this was a real story, maybe it is, I don't know. What is real, is the superiority of women OVER men. I loved how at the end of your story she made you kiss her anus. Wives should have the formal right to have sex with anyone they want at any time, for any reason. Wives should also expect absolute monogamy from their husbands, and husbands should count it as an absolute privilige to clean their wives up after being properly tended to by a better man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ok

My comment... Even though males and females both can do both roles I'm tired of reading unimaginative drivel... This contains all the standard degrading ingredients one could expect, but none of the love or care that is needed for any true relation... If one would believe this we all would be lower than the lowest animal without any pride...In a real relation the roles always change, sometimes you're dominant sometimes not... So why not try for something that relates to us instead of lying.. Would I see a woman like the one you described I would have her hospitalized asap... She can not be sane, as well as that subhuman called a man... And all this shit about money makes me want to puke... What the fuck has that to do with love? If you want it money influenced, start writing about whores instead, not marriages... Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well done!!

This story was very very well done. I don't understand why some people come onto a site like this, read a story about a subject that they either have no interest in or worse yet abhore and then post such negative comments. A lot of these stories are too much about the sex, this was about control and very erotic in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOL

"I mean it when I say I love you." Now THAT was the funniest line in the whole crapfest. Recap, she makes him eat another guys leavings, and threatens to make him suck a dick in the future...maybe if he's gay he could love that and her, but that's about it. Now that I think of it, this story would be much better off in the gay category...so would some of the commenters too, I suspect. Some of these people aren't getting off on pussy, they are getting off on dick and lots of it, and those commenters are supposedly men...go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOW DOES THIS MAN? FIND HIS WAY HOME

TO ME HE DOES NOT SEEM VERY INTELLIGENT...UNLESS SHE IS VERY RICH AND HE PLANS ON GETTING SOME OF HER MONEY...I CAN'T SEE ANY OTHER REASON

TO ACT LIKE HE DOES.

IF HE WERE PLANNING ON THE MONEY HE WOULD HAVE VIDEO TAPED AND OR PHOTOGRAPHED HER WITH OTHER MEN..DOCUMENTED MENTAL AND PHYSICAL CRUELTY ESPECIALLY THE PADDLINGS ,SLAPS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

I enjoyed the story very much

characters well developed

add more descriptive details - e.g. her breast revealed as she bent.. ass orifice description

awaiting future chapters with hubby getting dressed as sissy and having relations with boyfriends of mistress

all in all this story was GREAT

continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, continue adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
perfect ending

rarely do I read an ending so perfect - "kiss my anus", sounds both feminine and slightly cold, and he understood (underknelt) his place in the marriage - terrific story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kiss my ass

On the way out the door, leaving her permanently. As she so richly deserves. You wouldn't treat a dog that badly. She has earned her divorce. Give it to her.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Great ending.

Why do idiots come to the fetish category, choose to read it, and then slag it off because it's a femdom story? Duh!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Wrong category

Belongs in BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Belongs in the waste bin category

The guy is proof positive of evolution. He became an invertebrate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written & entertaining

Well written & entertaining.

The negative comments are bizarre. If you dislike femdom, why read it?

Thank you Sotto!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If there had been a chapter 4, I don't think there would be considering the last story was written in `05. But upon returning home. she has him quit his job and become her full time French maid resplendent with petticoats and as she has such a high paying job, use her benefits to have him undergo "slight" Facial and body augmentations such as Feminization of his face and body with breast implants but keeping him as a she-male. My thoughts, I liked the story

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Cute Story!!!

I wish for another chapter...I would love to be a Cuckold!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more, more!

I love the details of hos servitude. More, please!

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2almost 3 years ago

"Diana stood by the sink and gave another command. "Kiss my anus."

Without hesitating I buried my face between her buttocks and sought out her dark rose. I pressed my tongue into the hole.

"Good job, that will be enough. I think you have understood your true position in our marriage."

I nodded in a happy agreement."

Such an erotic and fitting ending!

I have had my tongue us the ass of several Ladies and I was thrilled to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous