All Comments on 'Mile High Pilot Society'

by SykoSara

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i liked it

I love your picture and I like it that you like it rough. I related to the power these two men had over you, just doing anything they fucking well pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good idea lousy story

Your picture was very nice ,but your writng is very much like that of a little girl. Get into the story more and use more detail !!!!!

SuckmyprickSuckmyprickabout 18 years ago
FUCKING ROUGH

Sometimes the best kind of fucking is rough. You handled the plot very nicely. Your story was suckcesful. My fucking prick got hot and hard. Keep them cumming. John P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lacking but Good

It was a good plot, great idea. Fucking roughly always gets me going. However, your story could have used a little more detail. It was way too short, and it ended too suddenly.

It was one of those "Wham Bam Thank You Mam" kind of stories. Those kinds of stories can sometimes be good, however, there are usually more descriptive detail involved.

It seemed this story was rushed. A suggestion, re-read the whole story, then take the time to really add more descriptive detail. Your story will come out better if given a little TLC. Guaranteed! :o) Nice Try!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved The story!!

my wife is a stewardess and she gets Banged By Pilot, Captain, Co-Pilot and ofcourse The Male Flight Attendants too!!! and me, well i am a loyal cuckold and Love what They do to her :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More?

Would love to read more about the stewardess and her escapades in the "friendly" skies if there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the comment saying the story was good but lacked detail. Tell us a little more about Becka. Does she know these pilots? What was she thinking when they told her not to make any noise? Etc. Despite this, I was mostly enjoying the story, and then came the sudden and strange ending. She has just been r@ped by the two pilots, and when she gets her clothes back on, she says "Yes, sir" and resumes her duties with a smile?? Not the reaction that I would expect most women to have! Unless maybe she's a closet BDSM submissive and the pilots know that - but there's nothing to indicate that in the story. The ending needs to either change or be explained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous