All Comments on 'Male Babysitter'

by JamesSD

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MIGF?

Gee, I learned something new today.

Let me know when Gina needs a new "babysitter"... "just in case"!

She seemed a little too anxious, but then what do I know! A nice story, it flowed well. Unlike many stories on this site they actually seemed like nice people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story..

This was a really good story... I enjoyed it.. but found it funny that she went from wearing a dress out with her girlfriends to being in slacks and blouse when he was stripping her down... all about little details...

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing....but mysterious

MILF needs babysitter and is still relatively young, and is divorced. Next door neighbor guy is single and virile. They get the hots for each other and obviously care enough to fuck and want to keep fucking. So in comes condoms? One would think that she would want to have his baby and he would like to settle down and be a babysitter/daddy all the way with a piece of ass that he could enjoy? Mysterious at best, and a bit intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She Needs

More babies to be sat for!

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Nice

Erotic and very warm.

Well done.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
What about a sequel

What about it!

A very good story!

Thanks

John

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Yeah Babysitter!

Loved the story flaws and all! Dress to slacks was a bit jaring but the rest was great. I'm not asking for a sequel, just more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
cool

nice and warm story went well together

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
condom?

A 22yo man should carry a condom all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
uncertain

Early in the story I thought you said when she was dressing for the evening that she put on A dress, then in the sex scene he unbuttoned her blouse and took off her pants,,,, an easy mistake ,but I still loved the story...Waiting on next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful!

I really enjoyed reading this, and read it again with my husband later the same day. He enjoyed it too. The description of everything was truly stimulating, and I felt compelled to read it all again this afternoon! Unusually appealing to women from a male writer. You seem to appreciate and take the time to describe the things women are interested in. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Really exiting !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice story

This is one of the best stories i have seen about a babysitter. Im dead impressed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Male Babysitter

Are there additional "Male Babysitter" parts?

This story seems to have quite a way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story can't wait to see part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous