All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Ch. 01'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
forbidden heat

The mixture of taking someone using them through getting the person tipsy was very hot! However that was only the beginning, next you take the victim and readers on a journey of blackmail, control and pure lustful sex. Thank you for the work you put into this story and for sharing it.

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 8 years ago

I know, I know, it's a story - but spiking a woman's drink is disgusting behavior, especially if you want me to like your protagonist. The horribly choppy grammar & careless sentence structure & phrasing was awfully. distracting, but I could've dealt with that. But a woman who roofies her prey is a turnoff. It's offensive to me as a lesbian & it's despicable behavior.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Sweet

Luv to be ass fucked bi guys at the door, I once asked a courier delivery guy (South Asian) if he wanted a Blow Job, he asked me to repeat it, which made me hawter, butt he declined and left.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Lucki Woman

.. wish I could be in her place, with her bunghole plued to my mouth.

huntsman29huntsman29over 1 year ago

This story has zero place in BDSM. It's stories like this that give vanilla people the continued idea that BDSM is abusive. None of this is BDSM at all, instead being rape and blackmail. Nothing wrong with this as fantasy erotica at all, but it belongs in NC/Reluctance category. This is the second story of yours that have been supposed to be BDSM themed, but have just shown you don't know much about it.

Please don't think this is a rant based on your decision to write it this way. I've written a NC/Reluctance story myself, and many have those fantasies. That said, they do have their place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
1732 Followers
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES