All Comments on 'A Succubus Awakens Ch. 01'

by emajinerie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
mindzmindzover 18 years ago
For a first effort...

... excellent. The descriptions are very good, there are a few open plot lines that could take the story in a few directions, several good small details, in addition to the unmistakable erotic quality of the story. I was at a loss as to what the main character was wearing for lack of a baseline description though... Good work and keep it up.

hal_2142hal_2142over 18 years ago
Nice start!

For a first submission a very interesting work. It's hooked me enough to be impatient for part 2.

I hope it's in the pipeline.

Live well

Hal

Oral RexOral Rexover 18 years ago
Great start!

Let's see where she goes..

Tarot BarnesTarot Barnesover 18 years ago
Cool

Great read, just please don't make her evil.

At least not too evil :)

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great start!

Looked good to me, and I appreciated that the work had been proofread and brought up to standards.

Sexy story, ripe with opportunities! Mmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
next

it was great add the next installment soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, that was

a very definite winner. You write very well and create very visual erotic imagery. That's worth a ten in my book. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellently erotic

So many avenues to explore, so little time.

Keep up the GREAT WORK

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

I am eager to read the next section of the story. This has a lot of possibilities and I am sure you will go wonderful places with this. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

Please write the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is great

This is a wonderful start to I hope a long and erotic story. By all means keep going with it as we wait impatiently for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic!

can't wait for part two!

BibliodrakBibliodrakover 18 years ago
Looking forward to the next installment

Great awakening story, I especially liked that she was being constantly surprised by what she was thinking. The fact that she originally thought she had a subnormal libido was a nice touch also. Lots of little interest points, I liked it.

skippycheeseskippycheesealmost 18 years ago
Please, sequel?

AWESOME!

Please come out with a sequel very soon. One of the best I've read.

skippycheeseskippycheesealmost 18 years ago
Please, sequel?

AWESOME!

Please come out with a sequel very soon. One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sequel please!

Reminds me of that dream where you realize your naked in class... but way better :)

JeuneChatJeuneChatalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

I had a lot of fun reading this, I like how her body seems to be controlling her with its own lust. Go ahead and write the next chapter or two, I can't wait to read them!

BibliodrakBibliodrakalmost 18 years ago
Loved It!

Where is the rest???? Keep writing this was HOTHOTHOTHOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HILARIOUS!

Ha! HA! From innocent schoolgirl, to ultimate self pleasurer to slut! Loved it! That teacher is definately going to notice the change and seduce her ;) Got to laugh at her, because she's so modest and she's acting so unlike herself and her embarssment brings me the giggles! Hilariously sexy! Hell yeah! From a virgin school girl like just like her... Maybe I'm the one opening the door ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ready to cum

my cock is throbbing now, pre-cum flowing, I'm ready to cum after reading this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

We need to have an addition to this strory

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous