All Comments on 'Her New Bra'

by evil_in_the_flesh

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
too much

Far too much use of the name. You can throw she, her etc in you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too much Kimberly

Over 70 Kimberly's when I stopped counting, which is a lot for a short story with two characters. I hated the goofy sentence structure much more than the constant Kimberly's. "Your breasts honey are huge." Breasts honey? "I'll bet you're still a virgin?", question mark? At least you got the you're right. Finally, "Your so fucking wet!" Wrong your, unless you are describing something called a so fucking wet that Kimberly possessed. This is not nit-picking. Make the stuff readable, please. Mistakes are expected, but it shouldn't be a challenge to find a properly structured sentence.

evil_in_the_fleshevil_in_the_fleshover 18 years agoAuthor
WHAT?

What a fucking joke? You bitches are crying over me using Kimberly's name to many times? I suggest you idiots go read stories with just him and her, he and she in them. Fucking morons. Bitch about the littlest shit.

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Unbelievable!

Total crap! Period! End of discussion! It's "school district" not "distract"! PLEASE proofread next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stay away from specifics if you don't know

The largest bra victoria secret carries is a DD and only in limited styles

MSDANIELLE4EVAMSDANIELLE4EVAabout 17 years ago
GOOD JOB

I LIKED IT. GOOD JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic!

brilliant! all those who criticise ought to click off and read another story, not everything is for everyone but this story set me up for a fantastic session ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
crap

never in all my life have i read a more pathetic piece of eroitca. The analogies and similies were stupid and inappropriate. Perhaps the author would do well to actually experience sex before trying to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK

You lot are asses so what he got a fukin fact wrong. Most writers like to repeat names it gives character to the fukin story. This has been well written yol dont like it cos you aint old enough to cum yet. PEACE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

just because your all gay doesnt mean you have to criticise this story like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ya'll sure are critical...

Quit picking on this poor 'evil' person. Let him enjoy all those mistakes he makes. He's just trying to entertain you and give Ya'll something to bitch about. You cunts probably never wrote a story in all of your stupid insipid lives. Get a life..., stupid critics. Go get 'em evil, write another one using Kimberly's name 5000 times if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
kimerly

you wrote kimberly 86 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

it was different than anything ive ever read on literotica and i have to say it was one of the best stories ive ever read. yes there were mistakes but we are not supposed to strive for perfection just pleasure and you certainly accomplished that. good job.

wikkwikkabout 15 years ago
Quit yer bitchin'.

So what if there are mistakes? You probably got a boner (or wet) anyways. Be happy he's sharing, etc.

I will admit though, "Victoria's Secrets" made me giggle. (We all know Victoria's Secret anyways. ((She's a man.)) )

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Oh Dear

Thank you for sharing and writing out this story but there are so many errors, repetitions, and inaccuracies it was not a sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For my money, it was alright.

It may have had problems in content, but from a purely enjoyable standpoint - I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Suck my nipples!

Loves the story - I have huge sensitive nipples that I LOVE to have touched, pinched, twirled and sucked. This story got my pussy very wet! Thanks and keep up the good work!

bustygailbustygailabout 14 years ago
Very enjoyable

Ok,so technically this is not the best piece of writing - but it was written with a passion,the writer turned me on,and i will look forward to reading more by evil.

Overuse of her name?Well,the whole point is that she is getting her first fuck,so using her proper name keeps attention on her character.

Plus,when you fuck someone you have not fucked before,you do say their name a lot,maybe because you are so delighted to be coupled with them.Thank you evil,from me and my satisfied little pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I still have that problem,

By sixth grade I was a 32FFF and I continued to get bigger. My male teachers had no trouble in giving me A's all through through school and in college I let between my legs. By then they were 40HHH and filled with milk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Busty boobs

I loved it, my boobs are always in tight bikinis so guys will look at them all the time

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
thats the way

Love some wonderful nipple play like that good introduction. Good detail..

SluttyLittleSecretsSluttyLittleSecretsover 9 years ago
You Did It!

I've never really been interested in stories of girls with ridiculously large breasts, but you REALLY changed my mind. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
English is lacking, but story is fairly good.

The English was somewhat atrocious in the story, but the big tit details were pretty good. I loves them titties!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I loved the story

but just a few errors in spelling I had ran across! loved all the detail, but just to be sure I don't wanna work at Victoria secrets is this story made up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didnt realise how far behind I am.

Got my comment about school "distract" and Secret vs Secret"s" ready in my head. Went to write it and and I was overwhelmed by the number of people ahead of me. I expect I could have/would have been aroused by the story but I couldn't read through. The number of errors was too distracting.Probably that is the single best reason to avoid errors; not that they are inappropriate, they take attention away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmmmm....fuck I need to masturbate now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boobs

Booty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I need to be sucked after reading this story.

I loved all of it.......wish I could find a clerk like that.

MilkyoutieMilkyoutiealmost 6 years ago
Meh

Beyond the errors and overall inaccuracies (like her getting the same size bra after being measured), the story was eh. And don't think we couldn't tell that you put in a bunch of "anonymous" comments to try and boost your story. Just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
38EE

There’s no way 38EE hang down to someone’s navel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New panties & a discount on her maternity bras

Series with Preston in his undercover mode. He is my idol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More bra size inconsistencies

I can only really echo what others have said, in that your English is very lacking and you need to work on sentence structure.

Also, when you think about it 38EE isn’t even that big really, it’s only one up from DD. If you really wanted to give your character large puppies you should have made her a G cup. And yes EE cups are bigger than average but her nipples wouldn’t reach her belly button, and if they did her puppies are seriously saggy!

Again, this was story was “Meh.” I won’t be reading anymore or yours.

arousedonearousedoneover 4 years ago
Hmm

This made me feel so hooot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous