All Comments on 'Seducing My Mother'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Oh yes blackmail does work and a added bonus with your sister getting into the act and also being serviced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dumb and funny

got three nake women both boys jacking off,what sense did that make.put that cock in a cunt.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 15 years ago
L O V E D I T

I loved this story it remind me of how silly I use to act in trying to do the same to my mom. My dad used to travel a lot and sometimes the keep him in some places 3 to 6 months at a time. So it took about 3 weeks of furstration to get her to almost rape me as I stepped into her view naked. The best thing for me was mom got so used tp my dick, with it being bigger in both thickness and length than my dads. She got so hooked that she jump my bones an hour before dad was due home. She was on dad as he walked in the door. It was fun watching mom ride him and seeing as his cock slide up and down in her pussy as my own come has covered his cock. Being as mom and I are both at our sexual peaks, I fuck her at at least twice a day, not to mention dad's giving it to her the same when he is home. Our only problem is my dad has had a vasectomy and I've gotten mom pregnant, it was bound to happen with her not on pill and she is allergice to the latex in rubbers, and as she says sheep skin ones leak you might as well go bare. Dad caught us the other day, seems he suspected what had happened while he was gone and you correctly figured that we could stop if we wanted to. We took her to the big regional hospital for her to have my baby my dad shocked both mom and myself by making them show my name as the father on the birth certificate the clerk was blind so typing in brail she never suspected anything as being amiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gd

was so good to read even got me hard picturing it looool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Long Haul Trucker?

Your story told of your Dad going on a long haul trip to Europe. Stay in school, but pay attention to Geography. There is a little strip of water between here and Europe...THE ATLANTIC OCEAN!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
how do i seduce my mom she has no toys i think??

how do i seduce my mom she has no toys and my dad is gone 7:00am to 8:00pm how do i do it i got a hard on when i saw her and i got a hard on i want to fuck her how do i do it??? i offer if she wants a massage she said ok later and so the next day the same answer i want to massage her and i want her to notice my long thick dick please help from what ive heard its the best sex ever if you fuck your mom lol please help me!!

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvabout 12 years ago
too much too fast

I would have suggested that you leave this chapter as just seducing the mom, then have a second chapter about getting with the friends mom, and the third chapter about seducing the sister, then possibly end the whole thing with the orgy scene.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
TWO COCKS AND NINE HOLES OH BOY !!!!!!!!!!

THESE TWO YOUNG MEN ARE IN FOR QUITE A CHANGE IN THERE LIFE STYLES. THEY MAY HAVE TO GET HELP FROM DAD, WHEN HE GETS HOME FROM HIS TRIP. BUT UNTIL THEN ,OH BOYS. ..................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a fuck

People you are sick...Go to the doctor....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sissy

Cum dump sissy fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Show me your tits mom!

My mom had just undressed to take a shower when I entered her room naked with a hard cock. She gave me a naughty smile when she noticed me, and my erection. "What are you going to do with that thing Michael?" my mom asked. "I'm going to take care of this with you, and your pussy's help," I grinned. We were in bed making out, our mouths together, our tongues swirling in each others mouths. I mounted my mom and with a mighty thrust I was inside her. "Oh god Michael, fuck me honey, give me that big cock of yours," she squealed. When we were done, we had to change the bed. I fucked the shit out of her.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Bye Bye DAD

Now the fun starts, find a way to get dad out of the way. That's chapter two, and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WENT TO FAR TO FAST

IT STARTED OFF GOOD WANTING TO FUCK YOUR HOT MOTHER BUT YOU GOT TOO MANY TOO SOON INVOLVED THAT KIND OF WENT ORGY. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER JUST TO SEDUCE MOM AND REALLY GET INTO DETAIL ON HOW IT FELT TO YOU AND HOW SHE FELT ABOUT FUCKING HER SON.

I MEAN EVERY ONE LIKES AN ORGY BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED ONE ON ONE AND CHERISHED THE MOMENT WITH DICKING YOUR MOM FOR THE FIRST TIME AND REALLY ENJOYING IT THAT YOU GET TO FUCK HER EVERY DAY IN EVERY WAY UNTIL "TANK" COMES HOME. I LIKE YOUR WRITING BUT YOU GOT CARRIED AWAY WHEN YOU COULD HAVE WROTE A LOVE STORY HAVING MOM AS YOUR LOVER. ANOTHER THING NOT EVERYONE HAS A EIGHT AND A HALF DICK, AND I KNOW SOME DO BUT COME ON SEVEN INCHES IS MORE LIKE IT DUDE.

Mikal1134Mikal1134about 5 years ago
Too unbelievable

Too much, too fast, too many people to unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely ridiculous, 6 grade?

Please tell me you are in grade 3

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Really uninspired story here. Hated it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Way too rushed and over the top, just kind of stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous