All Comments on 'I Learn My Place Ch. 02'

by MJStories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

love to be taken over and domanated by john there for his pleasure melting in his arms fucks my ass so hard it hurts bad thenthe warm pleasurs wash over my body as he comes in me he gets offiknow thereyill be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I too am a slave to cock

I loved your story. I too would love it if my wife would watch me suck our friend's big cock and then watch him fuck me hard. It would be such a turn on to look over and see her play with her tits and her cunt while we both enjoyed our friend fucking me.

Tell us what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

This was so hot, reading what the wife says and feels. My wife and I often do the same thing with her male friends from her work. She loves watching me suck cock and take a big load of cum in my mouth. Then, it turns her on even more when she watches her male friends fuck me in front of her. I love getting fucked and it really turns me on so much looking over at my wife and seeing the smile on her face while she plays with her tits & her pussy while I'm being pounded by a big cock.

Please continue this story. I can't wait to read the next chapters of your adventures.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

I love this story. It is exactly what I wish would happen with me and my wife. I want to suck a man's big juicy cock in front of my wife and then have her watch as he fucks my sissy man-pussy deep and hard. I want her to see and to know that I am a sissy faggot gay husband.

Please tell us more stories like this one.

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

So hot, my cock was rock hard as I played with it reading this. Love giving blow jobs and reading gay stories that describe the taboo pleasures of loving a dick with your mouth. Awesome story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous