All Comments on 'Tea with Dr. Rickman'

by Cole Black

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was a

fantastic story, scary as hell and one line made the whole thing....

"If you die on Halloween," he said, "the Devil lets you do one last thing before you go to hell."

Great job, good luck with the contest.

iztheoiztheoover 18 years ago
Good story

You have a great writing style and that was a very nice twist at the end. Here I was thinking you had to be careful what you wished for ... when you should be a bit more concerned about what others are wishing for. :)

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 18 years ago
Superb!

What an excellent piece of work - not just an imaginative plot with a perfect ending, but a beautifully written piece as well. It's filled with wonderful lines and images, and joins horror and eroticism delightfully. This was a great read, and I wish you the very best in the contest.

Unsung MuseUnsung Museover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

A great story with some truly

memorable lines... thoroughly enjoyed!

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 18 years ago
A Grinning Skeleton of a Story

Spare and lean and juicy where it counts; a little bat of a story flapping through the imagination.

That was masterfully done, and sharp as a fang.

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Great work ...

So imaginatve and so eerie! I echo the sentiments of the of the other readers ... well written; erotic and so creepy! Good luck!

Cookie :)

AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
~

I really enjoyed this story; it was creepy and imaginative. There was the parallel between Dr. Rickman and Imogen, and the drunk boy and girl, but I was a little confused about that ending. Was she dead while they were going at it to? hmmm...very interesting concept though and great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stunning

Anything I would say attempting to applaud the style, etc. would be redundant. So I'll say that when you read the other reviews, count this one as echoing them.

Bloody brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous