All Comments on 'A Benign Something'

by jtmalone70

Sort by:
  • 413 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the slow buildup of the romance. It isn't always as easy for a straight woman to come to terms with the fact she isn't as straight as she thought, and you did an excellent job showing her acceptance.

And the sex was smoking hot :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Couldn't stop reading.Wow great story,written very well,kept my interest all the way.wish I was a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible

You deserve some sort of award for this story. I stayed up waaaay too late reading it. I still won't regret it in the morning, though.

Were you inspired by some other author? I got the weirdest sense of nostalgia...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Simply beautiful

The romance depicted in the story was so realistic, so touching....it was simply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
first-rate story-telling

If I had any imagination or writing ability at all, this is the kind of story I'd try to write. It's certainly the kind of story I like to read. Thanks for all the time and effort it took to create this. It's just exactly this kind of thing that makes Literotica worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

Reminded me of my first experience with a woman almost 25 years ago. Your story envoked those long buried emotions........How beautiful it was......please write more lesbian stories!

Rez463Rez463over 18 years ago
Beautiful

Reminded me of my first experience with a woman almost 25 years ago. Your story envoked those long buried emotions........How beautiful it was......please write more lesbian stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

A complete story, well crafted and well worth the time it took me to read it. Thankyou for sharing it with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best....

This is most def. one the best i have read. took me through all the emotions and so forth. Great job.

Very Pleased. Thanks for writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautiful

just beautiful

sacksackover 18 years ago
long, but extremely rewarding

and probably your masterpiece. A disgrace that this did not get an "E".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Wonderful Story

Well written, tender and arousing. Wonderful build up. One of the best story in Literotica. Seriously you deserve an award!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Thankyou for such a beautiful story. It is well worth reading, and more than once!

I hope you continue to write stories with such character depth and complexity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Masterful

I stayed up all night to read your story and was sad at the end to see it end. Simply put it was masterful, you really captured the budding of new love. Do continue with your gift of writing.

CopyCarverCopyCarverover 18 years ago
Outstanding!

This obviously isn't a story for people with short attention spans. What it is, instead, is some of the best work I've ever read on Literotica--or in most other venues. I'd have given it a 200 vote if I knew how to gaff Lit's computer.

funwdifunwdiover 18 years ago
Excellent

Should be developed into a book. Keep writing...I loved it.

You have a lot of talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

This is possibly my favorite story ever! Would love to read more.

minsueminsueover 18 years ago
Exquisite

As simple and as complicated as love itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautiful story

That was a beautiful and wonerful story that I've ever read. your the one mumber one or top ten. Hopefuly you keep up another simlar story like this one or love story . thanks crh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely Stunning

What a magnificent tale of love and life...I couldn't stop reading it...congratulations on creating such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good deal!

haha omg, i hate you. you ended right as it was getting good, again. what an amazing story. i <3 it. a new favourite.

thank you so much for that one. totally made my day.

noah

HHubbyHHubbyover 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

That was incredible, i must admit when i saw how long it was i thought maybe not but, i'm so glad i read it. It was so sensual how the love built between them, you have such an excellent way of describing & building your characters. The ending was unexpected but superb, how there is a sequel following on from the "black box"

Look forward to reading a lot more of your submissions...well done.

David48David48over 18 years ago
An Old Man

I have no experience understanding the story you have so beautifully rendered. I am so unabashedly straight that the whole idea of women (or men for that matter) being in love is like, to me, a visit to another world. What allows me some clarity is my acceptance of love itself. No matter the scene, love between human beings, deeply felt, all consuming, can NEVER be a bad thing. I have no experience, but I can learn with an open mind. So sweet, so achingly sexy. Too bad the final scene portends an occasion that will not happen in my state very soon...marriage. We have made discrimination a part of our constitution. Goody fucking goddamn swell for us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

great story, great ending i cried. gordon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Such a wonderful story! My heart felt the infamous tingling when I read certain dialogue between Gayle and Jess - it's a relationship I want! I read the whole thing for about 2 hours straight, intending to read a few parts at a time. I couldn't stop reading! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

That was the best story I have read here, hope to see more from you soon.

LovetohatemeLovetohatemeover 18 years ago
a-freaking-mazing.

This story was very heartwarming. At first I'll admit, when I read the part that mentioned me not getting off right away, I almost closed the page. But something about it made me stay, and I read the whole thing through. It's beautiful, and I hope you continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just--Wow!

Thanks for this wonderful story of love finding its irresistable way.

RightThereRightThereover 18 years ago
Incredible...

One of the best. I *knew* those characters. Long, but I wouldn't have ommitted a word, or the story couldn't have been developed so beautifully. I had no intention of finishing it in one sitting, but how could I not? I hope you'll keep writing, but not too soon or I'll *never* get any work done.

;-)

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

I love your writing. I hope you write for a living. It really touched me.....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautifully outstanding and sexy

God, you did a wonderful job with the most romantic moment in a woman's changing sexual life. I felt so connected to both women. I have read and reread the story I enjoyed it that much. Hope you write more lesbian stories you make me feel I am one of the people in the story, you write that well.

Thank you for this gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the best

built up to a very sexy erotic conclusion.

OldestMotiveOldestMotiveover 18 years ago
Nothing short of...

...amazing! You have become my favorite author on Lit. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

I loved it and the ending made me cry!!

aussie_ellaaussie_ellaover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much for this story. It moved me to tears a couple of times, just living through those moments when a woman connects with another woman and it feels so right. You are truly talented. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I was moved....

I want to say that this was one of the best stories that i have read. I was moved and touched and there was actually tears involved. I couldn't wait to see the ending. I have added you to my fave list. Don't ever stop writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

This is perhaps the most beautiful erotic story I have ever read. I was intrigued with the characters from the start, and the story never let go. My hat is tipped to the author. Very sweet, and incredibly well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Touching Story

This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica; I read it three times to wring every bit of pleasure from it! Wonderfully written; the characters seemed to jump from the page. Thank you for writing it and please continue crafting more excellent stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Outstanding writing

I was very impressed with your writing; the characters, the situation and the ultimate bonding. To me it was one of the best tales ever told on Literotica and I spent three days enjoying it. Thank you for your work and I must check out your portfolio now and in the future. May I add that I found your picture very attractive too! Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

oh my God... this story was awesome it's like... now you see it now you don't. it's like thinking one thing and doing another, and they both got married, how cool is that! Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
unbelievably great

This is a work of art. The best. I hope you will do more and more of this kind of story.

Thanks,

Nan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

Just Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AMAZING!!

I loved it! I can't find the words to express how great I think it was. Keep up the great work! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Perfect.

Reading your story was like being made love to. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Quality

Very poised and delicate writing with intrigue and suspense. You show a superb touch in dialogue which adds to the atmosphere of scenes and makes the characters more believable. Loved the story as well as the talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
All of the Elements

Your story had all of the elements that I always find in really great story telling. You placed three dimensional, sympathetic characters within a fully realized and believable universe. Great work. You clearly have a talent and I hope you will continue to develop it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
perfection

easily the best story I´ve read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The best I've read

The first story that I have read over a few days that I kept thinking about the characters and wonder what would happen to them. The best story I've read so far !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing

This was an incredible piece of literature. Most stories are easily recognizable as fiction, but i don't know if yours was a true story or if it was real. All in all, the best literotica story i have EVER read in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

ur story was just breath taking.it's a two thumbs up story. very good.

tsippertsipperover 17 years ago
Absolutely incredible

I have read all the other comments and I agree with everyone. You should have this published. I could even see this as a movie...who cares about Brokeback Mountain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What happened next?

I loved the story. You did an awesome job. Like she said in one of the comments. You should publish that. I would love to know what happened next. I have seen a lot if not all of the lesbian movies but their story line don't compare to yours. I will be the first to buy your movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh my . . . .

it was the most beautiful story I have ever read! It was like you wrote my story. I felt every emotion, and cried at the agony of making the discision, it was well written, I don't have the words to say how wonderful.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderful piece of literature and a wonderful love story. Thank you.

silverace1silverace1over 17 years ago
Amazing story!

I love all your work and this was by far the best so far. I hope you will continue to spin stories of such love and caring and the exploration of one's ture feelings. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing!! very moving story!!

very moving and erotic story> you got to know the characters and fell in love with them as well. I hope you do a sequel to this story and continue their new life together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WoW

Thats all I can say.... WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh my...

That was so beautiful. No story on here has actually made me CRY before! It's very well written too. The awkward moments in particular made me smile, as they're all to familiar

Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I say wonderful, too

I really enjoyed this story. One thing -- I feel that it dragged in the middle sections a bit. The beginning was great and the end fantastic but there seemed to be "padding" in the central chapters.

But thank you so much ... jes

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mills and Boon for lesbians

Well written, and observed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a great love story

I hope your not gonna leave us hanging here we want to goto the wedding I Hope were invited to Gayle and Lauras wedding.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In a word...

Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Your story is absolutely amazing. It is very heart warming and beautiful. It is the best love story I have ever read. You did an excellent job writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant!

This is my first story on this website and it was a wonderful way to start.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very beautiful

This story was true beauty, I'm glad I got to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG B E A U TIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE IT MAKE ME WANNA CRY AND IM NOT THE CRYIN TYPE!!

OMG IDK WHAT TO SAY ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I almost cried

This is oyur best story ever. It was amazing, and I love how much emotion you put into it. The time frame was great as well, and it is arousing, but at the same time sweet and wonderful

Lauren

smj54apsmj54apover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

An extraordinary story, filled with love, romance and eroticism! Extremely well written and deeply moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot loved it and me a male

hi i loved it was very well paced and spaced

i am a male very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

Without doubt the best piece of erotic writing I have come across for a long time. Sensitively written it drew me in and I became so fond of the characters.

I have never been driven to tears by erotica but I was with this! Tears of happiness!

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE!

Jtmalone, I salute you. You have won my full admiration and praise. I looooooooved your story, save for the fingers in anuses, it was so passionately and realistically written and kept me 'flippin the pages' to see what happened next. I even though about the damn story at work I mean, that's a damn fine story there mate and I salute you.

Kim

samfunboy89samfunboy89about 17 years ago
To paraphrase the author...

In the end, it was an immensely interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what a pleasure!

I am a man in my 50s and I thought it was the best erotic story written. It made me wish I was a woman, especially a Jess, discovering the pleasures of another woman. Besides being an intense erotic story that left me leaking precum at the end of it, it was a wonderful piece of writing. Thank you jtmalone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brought a tear to me eye, it did.

A wonderfully sensitive romantic, and interesting story. There's a depth to your writing that is unusual to find here that makes this a both a pleasant read and a plausible tale.

Very nicely done M'lady!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So lovely

I was reading your story untill the early hours, It was so wonderfull. If ever I am left without someone who cares for me Im sure going to look for one who does.There are so many lonely people out there who could do with a little loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story.. it griped me and I could actually Identify with Jess...it is beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Real

I liked this story, even though it got a bit (too) sugary in the end. The way you were building it all up was simply enjoyable, you portrayed the psychology of both Jess and Gayle so well I found myself chuckling aloud comments like "Touché" or "Ouch" and the like as I was reading. I just wish I could write as well as you can... :P

The sex and what came afterwards wasn't quite as good as the promising beginning made me expect, but still it was by far better than most of the stories I have read here.

All in all, the story was very beautiful, warm, real, affectionate. And it kept me hooked until six AM, although I had planned to sleep tonight, too. Good job.

happydayhappydayalmost 17 years ago
Sensual and realistic

Beautifully crafted. I cried, when they did. This is a very special story, thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
stories don't make me tear up....

...but yours did. Thanks for taking the time to let me get to know the women so that I'd really care what happened. I actually found myself smiling with the last paragraph. Very, very sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A v. well written story

This is one of the best stories that I have read on literotica. I enjoyed the fact that it was not a "quickie." The story kept me interested and the sex seens were not cheesy (thank god).

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 17 years ago
At least one of the best stories...

...I've read of a romantic, sensual and of a deeply human theme--love and the need of the heart. As a middle-aged man I've come to understand that more women than men know more about, and perhaps are more willing to take the risks associated with, opening the heart, allowing for the deep need for belonging, for loving and be loved.

I am so very grateful for the honesty, sensitivity and truth of real people displayed through your writing. Thank you so very much.

(How I long for what Jess and Gayle found together.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Falling in love should be like this!

I almost didn't read this story, but I am glad I did - I spent the last 2 hours reading this.

I cried and laughed with Jess. My sleeve is wet from my tears!

I struggled a little with the intimate scenes, although still well written like the rest of the piece. The ending was delightful. I can't stop smiling for Jess.

Beautiful!

PoutineFanPoutineFanalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely beautiful.

I've read this story several times now, but I don't think I've left a comment on it before. I just wanted to say I think that this story is perfect. Unlike a lot of authors, you took a lot of time to build up the relationship between your main characters, and I LOVE coming across stories like that. The actual sex scene was also amazingly written... you did a perfect job of showing the depth of their feelings for one another.

I guess, after all that, I'd just like to say thank you for sharing this with the world. I hope you write some more someday soon :)

jack_foleyjack_foleyalmost 17 years ago
great story

usually, when a story is more than five pages long,i will bookmark the last page i read and finish it later.not this time.i had to know that everything would be alright.thanks for such an engaging read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I have to thank...

...Jack Foley because it was his comment that directed me to this story which I had somehow managed to miss. There's little I can usefully add to the previous 84 "100%" comments - but I'll say it anyway. Beautiful, tender, believable, suspenseful, utterly involving, marvelous writing, high degree of erotic tension, well-drawn characters, ...Ok I'll cum off the fence and admit I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Wonderful Couple of Hours...Thanx

This was a wonderful read. You have truly captured what love really can be with the right person. Reminds me not to give up.......Thank you.

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
This is the perfect story!

You make the characters come so alive. Both with their love and their own private hurts that they carry around inside them. The interaction and falling in love was just exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That's a love story

And I am sorry but it is delicious, I enjoyed every chapter and by the end each character had it's life in my mind. I could really sense the thrill an the akwardness of first loves.

I guess that being hetero and men in my forties can tell what I mean when I say this is a love story quite better than those Hollywood produces every day.

subtle_seductionsubtle_seductionover 16 years ago
mmmmm

when i read this it left me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside,wasn't gonna read it all in one sitting but i couldn't stop,i told my girlfriend to read it too and its become our favorite story,thank you....we look forward for more like this from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thanks

Thank you for writing this.

Rainbow SkinRainbow Skinover 16 years ago
one of the best ever

This is absolutely one of the best ever stories here. It was so compelling and heart-warming to read, and I've just been having a nice little cry over the final pages.

tattoo_tomtattoo_tomover 16 years ago
Excellent

Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Simply Perfect!

Now that is a Love Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Absolutely heart warning!!

If you ever get a book deal for a paperback, I will buy one if you will autograph it for me. I'm a straight male with a huge soft spot in my heart and the really warmed me up. One day I'll have a relationship like that, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
That's what I want.

(Just anonymous because I can't remember my username, hehe)

Excellent story, thank you very much. A lot of thought went into it.

Also, THANK YOU for not writing the "dirty" words - the story called perfectly for the words you used (vagina, etc.)... I could see a lot of myself in the main character's mannerisms. The part where she goes to visit Gayle and waves at her from the couch? Totally something I would do.

Again, a great story. Keep it up.

LizKittenLizKittenabout 16 years ago
An excellent read!

I'm glad to see some erotica that I feel was actually written about women, for women (and no blondes mentioned! that was interesting and new *laughs*). Your character portrayal made the entire thing seem believable, and your sex was well written. I may read more of your work. I haven't ventured into the writing of lesbian erotica yet, but have been considering it-- I hope when I do go there I'm as good as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent Love Story

Lovely story written by a woman for women. I felt the emotions with the characters and was absolutely gripped the whole way though. By far the best story on here so far if not one of the best lesbian stories I have ever read. It should be in hardback on the bookshelves if not a short film. Really enjoyed it. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

straight male absolutely Beautiful,felt feelings from long ago,Made my soul sing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
aw

made me smile and think for days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice

Great story. Believable, and nice to have a buildup to the sex instead of it starting on the first page.

You are an excellent writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous