All Comments on 'A Bad Day Fishing...'

by moralheat

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
very nice read, brought

back memories of some of my real life stories while doing some fishing, hunting, hiking, swimming, camping, oh sorry, damn good story, keep up the good work.

Don-DonnaDon-Donnaover 18 years ago
It's a delight to read something different.

Sort of reminds me of the time when my wife found a broken broom handle and like the other wife covered it with a condom. She braced it agaist the baseboard and fucked it standing up. One hand holding the handle steady the other against the wall.

She told me about it and then demonstrated. It was a very erotic sight.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting!

Sick! And with a condom, to boot? Sick!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

What a creative wife!! The novice fisherwomen have all the luck.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bad day good day

Hey, ya know what they say.

A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Really different

I agree, this is some wife. I'm left wondering what she does with other things, like cucumbers.

Fun read.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
Man, what are you doing!?!

Leaving a genuine story of an (..adventurous woman and her mate)! Are you some type of sicko? This site is for guys who want to jack-off while their wife fuck some other man! Plus, this story was well-written and erotic!

People like you sicken me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it

fun, sexy, and original.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
loved it

So fun and fresh no cheating no fantasising about the wife with another man.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Refreshing story

One of the best stories I've read in awhile.May have to go fishing soon.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
MORAL - heat?

Refreshing? What universe are you guys living in? Did Abu - Ghraib get somehow into your central nervous system to create some serious (if hopefully only temporary) damage?

Have you guys heard of the Humane Society against cruelty to animals? Obviously the answer is no. <P>

Now, PLEASE, don't remind me it's a story! If torture of animals in stories is so much fun, then how about stories in which you would suffocate other animals for the same purpose? It will be SOOO refreshing AND, I almost forgot, of course - morally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

this story surprised me. nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awwww

learn the difference between there, they're, are their!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Fishing.

Nescesity is the mother of inventions, and she really invented some nice ways and still caught her limit. unfortunately for you, no fish or pussy. Lioved this story. mixing humor with eroticism. Keep up the good work. even if you don't get anything. you do write a good story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

interesting story...bad news though, no way your wife doesn't have some horrible parasitic infection in her fishbox.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous