All Comments on 'Halloween Dress-up'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
davefoley1962davefoley1962over 10 years ago
Fantastic

This is so well written I wish I could add more than 5 stars. The passion between the two, and the pent up tension due to the relationship were well developed and easily felt by the reader. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just plain awful

Not that I believed for a second that she used a belt and successfully tied his hands. But when she released his hands he would have been out the door and down the road. She was slightly drunk and he would have known this whole thing was a train wreck waiting to happen. Too implausible, even for fiction. A waste of space.

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01over 9 years ago
to Anonymous

You are such a kill joy. I wonder if you are the same "anonymous" that rags all the stories here? Anyway it is just a STORY. Loosen up and enjoy! I bet you never enjoyed "Peter Pan", "Star Wars", or ghost stories around the camp fire either. Always finding faults, looking for reality. So sad. I guess it is true. Reality is for people with no imagination. Perhaps you should quit reading Literotica and stick with the news feeds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The treat of treat

Good descriptive imagery and development. Please keep your imagination open and increasing your imagery. I look forward for more of your erotica.

EW2K2EW2K2over 9 years ago
Screw Anonymous

Great story. Build up was good and characters believable. Tell Anonymous to sit on the carrot she was talking about. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aanon has it right

This was just way too unbelievable. Even for fiction. And I loved Star Wars. But it always bothered me the Darth was the Father! This story was just laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a garbage !!

Another British degenerate and talentless wimp (aren't they all ?) present its pathetic attempt at a story. How sad. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too much - too fast

Ok for a quickie, but there are better stories and better writing elsewhere.

See Kala and Theresa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Halloween Dress-up bysirhugs

Are you kidding me! This story was great. Young love feeling there oats. I would love to take a girls virginity like this and yes I would dress up for her. Your writing is great too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2

Keep going. There is more to this tale and I can hardly wait to see how Raggedy Ann and Andy join the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maids treat!!!

Love to be made the maid!!!

How sweet!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
i thot a little fast. needed more seduction. but still loved the idea

I got lost with the dick on the Butler. But would gladly read more in another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Skipping ahead

I'm just cuming to the end of page one, but I had to take a break to let you know that I think that you are a phenomenal writer/editor. All too often I give up on a story after the first few paragraphs because it reads like the author never finished middle school. Your style and expressiveness is masterful to say the least. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great sexy fun

A great story, told very well. The vivid sexy imagery got me very turned on. Love your imagination. Please please keep writing your sensual, sexy, wonderful stories. Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

While reading this I felt like a "fly on the wall"." It was perfect! I can't wait to see if you'll write a sequel that brings Ragedy Ann & Andy into the action. With your skills as a writer, the possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sequel?

Loved, it, this story is just dying for a sequel though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Don't believe the negative comments you did a great story.

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Great story. Loved seeing crossdressing in positive sensual way. That is so rare in the genre. Loved it. Love your description & story telling. Keep having fun with your writing! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel?

Where is the sequal?

Happyman47Happyman47over 6 years ago

I agree with Jenna2641. I love when a female treats her boyfriend like this. You are a great writer and I hope there will be another chapter.

LuganisLuganisabout 6 years ago
Excellent writing

Great story. Uncommon in this genre, since it is usually a forced feminisation or a shemale or the story of a female born in a male body.

This has that role play game involved (more Kinky), which makes it extra sexy. Certainly not the typical first time for a couple, but, why not.

Loved it. I’ll check for other of your stories... keep writing

Angus74Angus74about 6 years ago
Great story

I loved your story. Great detail and very sexy. Made me jealous of him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequal

Man I would love to read what happens next

Happyman47Happyman47over 5 years ago
Halloween is the best time for Crossdressers

I've read this story 3 or 4 times and I love it. Each time I wet my panties so much I have to go all the way. I loved it. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cocksucking

I loved your store

I just love a man who grabs my head and face fucks me until he gives me his nectar

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really great story Loved the content.

Would have liked them making it to the party and having fun there also then more again afterwards.

Tx_twistTx_twistover 1 year ago

Thank you, loved the story. I've often dreamed of doing that with childhood neighbor girlfriend.

fd8984596fd898459610 months ago

That was certainly and exciting read!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a totally amazing story and I definitely want to read more of your stories. Especially the next story that follows this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous