All Comments on 'Burning Passion'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Job

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great follow up

This is a great follow up to the original story. It keeps the characters intact and adds to their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I love the irony and the revenge was delicious -- a tasty morsel.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Better then Burning Passion

I always considered Burning Passion to be a favorite but I like this version better. Perhaps because Matt got his revenge in this version. Thank You. Ronnie W.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years ago
Great story

That was really a great read. Great ending.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good part 2

I think it needs more ending showing how she feels on being a fool to her cheating lover, and what it cost her with Matt. It was clear that during that year she had no respect for Matt and would do things for Jake, but not Matt. I think the coldness would have not disappeared just because of Matt getting revenge on Jake. Still I liked them together because they loved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Crap

Where's his revenge on his WIFE?? One lousy one-night stand when she gets fucked in all three holes for a YEAR?? I don't think so. Not even close. He should have shoved "Red" all the way up her ass for starters.

Typical nonsense by a woman writer with ZERO understanding of men and male psychology

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Is this a rewrite?

I haveread this same plot before, the wife, a writer has an affair, husband retaliates with a fling, even the trophies, the typewriter and the women's lingerie, were there. If you write a story based on or inspired by another, it is best to say so.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Its a follow up on his own story

I liked the original better though. I liked how it (original) ended/didnt. I could fill in the blanks of the husband leaving the stupid bitch alone and miserable while he got it on with the hot neighbor who wasnt a hypocritical slut with shit for brains. I think he was right in the first story about her betrayal being 20 years long no matter when her boyfriend got sick of her and she went back to the good old dependable dupe of a husband that she 'loved' with all her heart. lol She clung to her affair so tightlyn and for such a long time, that I dont know how he was able to dismiss it so easily. How long ago the affair happened seems to be secondary to the importance the wife instilled it with. That she was passionate and experimental with the lover and even afterwards refused to do the same with the man she 'loved' is just adding insult to injury.

I also think its kind of a cop-out (for the husbands, not the author - it seems like a very credible rl reaction that happens all the time) to transfer negative feelings onto the asshole skirt chaser the wife was screwing and then get revenge on him while becoming even more loving at home. Seems to be ignoring the real problems instead of dealing with them.

Not saying that the husband should have left the wife in this case or anything (depite my fill in the blanks ending from the first paragraph :). The fact that she did stay faithful for so long after her affair does count for something I guess. I just think that him getting revenge then absolving his wife seems to be avoiding things (not to mention that the guy probably had forgotten all about it while his wife clung to the affair like a life preserver for the last 20 years).

Anyway, I did enjoy the story even though Im critisising. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
...

...

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

I don't know if this was a rewrite or a take off of the orginal story but it was good

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

I don't know if this was a rewrite or a take off of the orginal story but it was good

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting!

This story has to be a bunch of wet-back crap? Did I say Machismo? Doesn't anyone south of the border know how to treat a woman that hungers for fulfillment, especially if her husband is a dud? This story is pure shit!

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Thanks for another view of these two

I’m surprised that you did not mention the first story of this couple “With Passion”. That is one of my favorites on this site. The style conveyed there and the husband’s response made it a joy to read.

If you were to read this story without the first, one might interpret that the husband overreacted here. In this story you again mentioned that the wife’s affair lasted an ENTIRE YEAR. She kept her lover’s letters as precious keepsakes and hid them in her cottage room. What was not mentioned was that her family had very limited access to that room. This was her writer’s sanctuary and a place where she in essence memorialized her affair with this man.

It’s not that much of a stretch to see that she kept this affair ‘in her heart’ for over 20 years and effectively kept the betrayal alive for over 20 years also. If looked at in that context, the husband’s response was very, very restrained in destroying valuable things that her lover had accumulated over the same period.

I think you made a tactical mistake in not mentioning your first story as a prologue to this one. I do have one question though? Why the name Jake? Why a burn a cabin? And how much did the jakewho69 story “Cabin in the Woods” influence this story? I’m just curious.

BaddJackBaddJackover 18 years ago
Nice ending to a good story

Excellent plot. I wish there was a bit more erotica to go with the lit.

BaddJackBaddJackover 18 years ago
Nice ending to a good story

Excellent plot. I wish there was a bit more erotica to go with the lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Missing the point

I really liked it, I think the author was letting us know that little wifey didn't get off free by his last comment about her looking across the room and seeing him staring at her. She just now knows the real rage he feels and is about to be up shit creek. At least that's the way I see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It doesn't matter

Thank you author for writing and posting this story. It was self-contained, flowing, and lucid. You made your point and a fine read at the same time. Keep writing your stuff the way you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good writing

Your development of the characters and especially the way you described the emotions and motivations of the main character were very good. I was impressed with your talent. The ending was creative and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting plot!

I hadn't read any previous version of this so the ending kind of snuck up on me.

Well done. I liked it!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Is this a rewrite?

Great story, full of passion and good detail. The setting was very original and the characters were well drawn. It did sound familiar though.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 18 years agoAuthor
The juan and only

Thanks for reading this little tale and taking the time comment - I even get a kick out of those dipped in vitriol.

I'm sorry if my not giving the readers a "heads up" on this being a sequel to "With Passion" caused confusion. I came real close to do that - but I got lazy.

When I wrote "With Passion" I pretty much walked away from it, I had no intention of doing a sequel. I liked that the ending was left open. Then I was tapping away trying to write a camping story when up popped the characters from "With Passion." I just kind of rolled from there.

At first, the stroy was told from matt's point of view, but it was really littered with cliches and a lot of raunchy sex for Matt (Turned out Matt's brother had arranged for a couple of "sporting girls" to drop in on their camp out. woohoo)

Then I turned the story to Jan finding out about the wild antics of the campout - still didn't do it for me.

Finally, the awards ceremony popped up and you've read the result.

Well, I'm off on vacation for a couple of weeks so this will have to due until I return in mid November. Thanks again for reading, writing and voting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear Lowly

This is probably the best you have done - it wasn't sick and it had some reality and consequence to it -- somewhat entertaining in those regards and as said before much better than the sickness that preceeded it.

You have a talent to write so now we need to get you tuned into an audience and material that will challenge you and entertain us semi-normal folks. The deviant sicko's have enough writers be a little different eh

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Payment made

I would guess that Matt took a dimview of Jake screwing his wife and gave Jake his reward.

There's nothing like an old fishing buddy when you need him, eh?

Good Read!!!

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Neat Story

Loved the way this was put together and the ending fitted perfectly. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Entertaining

I liked this story alot. It was nicely done and very compact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmm!!

Very nice story. Do we get anymore of this one??

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One little suggestion

"You had me from hard-on" would have been better.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
And once again, Ladies and Gents...

The Lover gets creamed and the woman gets off (several times in this case)! It wasn't rape! This woman played her husband like a chump, and had the nerve to get pissed at him! Are you fellows to chickensh*t to write about a man shoving the cheating you-know-what away from him, divorcing and (in this case, at least) taking HER money and possessions? No sympathetic characters here. The should rename this site "Grim (not Grimm) Fairy Tales"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT I love a happy ending

He should have done one more thing. The husband should have made sure the asshole wasn't able to fuck anyone after that night. Cut his big cock off and stick it in his mouth....now that would be real justice!!

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
Good

It was nice to learn more about the affair she had many years ago. That was my problem with the first story you made.

The only thing I don't like is that RED was the innocent victim here....LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story

I thought this had good characterisation, a good fairly realistic plot, and well written.

A good read. Though I'm not making a lot of comments, I found this to be one of the better stories in this genre.

playingcardcompany

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well done

Very well done. Well written and well thought out. I enjoyed it. Thanks for an excellent read.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
excellent, except

I never would have put up with her self-righteous attitude over his one time act of infidelity. Her long term affair had actually occurred years earlier, but by hanging on to the letters, she proved that it was still alive, fresh, and very passionate in her heart. In other words, after all those years, mentally she was still carrying on the affair and had never ended it. She refreshed and revived it every time she read the letters. Though professing to love Matt, no one does anything on purpose that might hurt the ones they love. Keeping the letters with the possibility always looming that Matt might find them, cried out with a loud shout that hanging on to the feelings and passion her lover had created in her was more important to her than the love of her husband. The only thing I would have done different, I would have taken her on the fishing trip. She would have set fire to the cabin and destroyed her lover’s life or she would have been left there with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lake of the Woods Fuckhead

Loved the story, would have made some slight changes e.g.

written more about the wife's feelings when she finally found out after 20 years she in fact had been used and more so than she used Jake. I find the thoughts of the characters quite enlightening when they begin the infidelity and then all the way to the aftermath. In my own mind retribution is a neccesity for the cuckholded spouse (either sex doesn't matter). One other rather glaring thing I would change is the length of Jake's penis 12" puts him in extremely rare comapany. It does not make him more virle to explain all his conquests. It is highly unlikely that any woman has ever seen a penis of 12" in the flesh. Long John Holmes had one of 14" and was a world renound porn star. Length beyoud 7" is no advantage for a man and is actually a danger to women.

Now as I realize it, I cannot remember the wife's name not sure what that says about me, for it is not the usual case when reading stories. It might be that I did not condone her "I'm lonely and depressed excuse" for her year long affair. He acted as she said like a slut with Jake, and I ask women to explain to me why if they wanted to spice up thier marital bed as she said. Why find someone else to become a slut with and allow whater the creep wanted to do to them.

I think it is quite realistic to have the wife be offended by Matt's one nighter of infidelity as if it were even a slight bit like her one year (3x week) affair.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Wow

""Jan didn't answer her long-time friend and editor. Jan wasn't just miles away, she was years away –20 years away to be specific. Twenty years ago Jan had a torrid affair with a man sixteen years her junior. The affair – her one and only infidelity - transformed her view of herself as a woman.

Twenty one years ago Jan Matheson was dying.""

She's forty and 20 years ago she an affair with a 'man' 16 years her junior.

I calculate the 'man' had to be 4 years old.

Hubby surprised her, huh??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a hint of hypocrasy in some of these comments

the wife in this story is the same as any cheating husband would be and the husband was like the faithful wife, which we all know is far more common, even in the erotic fiction that i've read. (except of course that he screwed the neighbor) which women should try more often as payback.

i have to admit that alot of guys have a tendency to act righteous even while caught in the act! i love how that guy lost everything in that fire! PRICELESS! anyway this is one of the best one's i've read. 'Passion' was great too, both very realistic and bittersweet. your stories are great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what goes around comes around

Both jan and her lover boy got what they deserved shes lucky the husband didnt slam the typewriter over her head

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Almost the best, but not...

...quite! Matt needed more development as a character and Jake needed to be tortured. And the wife needed to be left. I'm sorry to have to bust yer balloons, folks (NO I'M NOT!) but ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER. AND NO EXCEPTIONS. EVER, ESPECIALLY WITH WOMEN. They simply are'nt trustable.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for the good read. A very good story.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Jake The wimp

I bet Jake wont make the same mistake with Matt the next time will be him going up in smoke.ha ha.I hope Jan knows how lucky she is to have a great guy like Matt.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
lol

i wonder if shes glad he didnt burn her also ...i dont think matt was a wimp do you ...i also dont think she wants to say anything about matt having an affair does she ...i would just shut my mouth and let him fuck whoever he wants

phoenix764phoenix764almost 17 years ago
Reasonable but the endding was lacking

I liked the story, but there was no comment on how Jan felt after she found out her husband destroyed Jake. I've read of two better ways of dealing with a man who has an affair with your wife. The first would involve installing a vice in the cabin and making sure Jake's private parts were locked in them. Then you soak the cabin down with gasoline, had the victim a plastic picnic knife and inform him his life is in his own hands. Then set fire to the cabin and walk away. Either he will die, or he will castrate himself. Either way end of the bastard. The 2nd way would be used if the affair is still going on. Drug both lover & wife, and tie them up facing each other on saw horses in a soundproof room. They should be gagged. Buy 2 mechanical sex machines, and aim each one at their respective rear entires and turn up the speed. Very painful. They will watch each other, and realize that the other is responsible for their punishment. In a few days they will be dead of either blood loss, dehydration, or starvation. Doesn't make much difference what kills them does it. Cheating should be punished very severely!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Being a husband - the hard way

Very dramatic in a western style. He chose the hard way to restore his self respect. He could could have been caught and spent many years in jail. Some would have suggested to simply divorce a woman who cheated on her husband for a whole year as a thank you for his jesture...

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Continue the story

What happened after that did she talk to Matt about the fire? will there be a ending?

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story

But needed a little more a the end.

PArebelPArebelover 15 years ago
Enjoyed it a lot, but.......

I like most of your work, especially the stories like this one and 52 Pick-Up. Here are my comments, or problems with this particular story.

I don't see any real sense of Jan recognizing the damage she has done. She really seems to see her affair as a minor mistake in the middle of 40-years of marriage. She knows it threatened her marriage, but you get the sense that she feels like Jake would be over-reacting to end the marriage over it. She doesn't recognize that it strikes at his entire understanding of what their marriage was about. <p>

<br>

I love a happy ending, but I would be hard put to stay with this woman. It seems like for at least 20-years everything has been about her. She felt bored and wanted to write. Her husband supported her in every way possible and she rewarded him with infidelity. Afterward, she kept the letters, mementos of that infidelity to feed her selfish needs with no regard for the potential damage to her family. <p>

<br>

"With Passion" makes the point that Jake can no longer believe that any passion there may have been in their bedroom was ever inspired by him rather than memories of her year with Jason. How devastating! Yet there is no sense that Jan can even see, let alone understand, that. She can't understand why Jake wouldn't simply accept as fact her statement that this was her only infideility. She has destroyed him. Destroyed his self-image as a man, his understanding of their marriage and of who his wife is. I'm sorry I find this woman to be self-absorbed and wonder how it didn't show up in many other ways to Jake. <p>

<br>

I guess after 40-years though habits are hard to break. <p>

PaRebel

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
A second read exposed problems...

The plot line, especially ‘the thriller’ aspects of it are still as captivating as in the first time. But this time I was much more aware of the psychological shortcomings of the plot.

First, I was even more impressed by the jarring thickness and narcissism of the wife. In turn, it highlighted how disproportinally limited and restricted the husband exchange was in reaction to his wife betrayal in addition to twenty year long emotional cheating. In the same venue, I was disappointed to realize that all of the husband’s revenge activities (spectacular as they may have been) never addressed the core issues related to the exposure of his wife’s betrayal. <P>

The most dramatic revenge was along the same long standing revenge formula found in the LW section in Lit, whereby the male partner to the cheating bears the harshest part of any consequences. Never mind that he was not the one who was married to the husband, or the one who broke any vows of fidelity. <P>

The most destructive aspect of the wife’s cheating (and the longer the time the worse the impact) is the fact that throughout the marriage she kept reminding herself of her affair. Now, how could the destruction of the typewriter, having a one time revenge fuck or even destroying the wife’s cheating partner’s precious transcript move the plot any closer to the core issues the story raises regarding the wife’s betrayal? <P>

First: how can trust be established after the husband finds out that his wife not only cheated on him for a whole year, but much worse – that it is very likely that their sexual intimacy could have been a long standing sham (due to the fact that the wife kept the sexual details of her affair handy all these years). Which brings the second question: how do you build (I could not even say restore) true intimacy after such a monumental (twenty year long) of an emotional betrayal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sucked

Another cheating wife story--not a good get even ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Written.....

but I have to agree with KOLEKORE & PArebel. She couldn't throw out those detailed explicit letters describing the lewd sexual acts that she and Jake indulged in three nights a week for a whole year. Making it obvious that they were fond memories of her illicit affair. Keeping it a secret for twenty years so she could relive the experience time and time again. "She could smile at her foolishness now" (for not throwing out the letters) because she got away with it and it brought her many years of pleasurable pornographic memories and it nevers says what she ever finally did with the letters. No, the consequences didn't come close to equaling the betrayl. He should have divorced her and taken a large chunk of the money she earned from her writings skills that she had acquired while having the best sex of her life while her husband payed for all her expenses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ok, but

yes, revenge against jake; but she did what she did for a year, and retained the evidence. that was calculated, even if he had multiple women. to accept that, even after that much time? 1x for husband, how many for her? leaving her or taking multiple free passes?

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
could have done without this

The original was fine the way it ended. This sequel cries out for another sequel because it leaves so much unresolved. Maybe that was your intention: to leave readers feeling uneasy and unfulfilled, like being in that sham of a marriage. Furthermore, Matt didn't get nearly the revenge he deserved nor did he get the marriage he deserved. That Jan could even attempt to defend her affair was unforgivable. Though I'm glad his brother was so loyal to him (unlike someone we know). Jan remains unrepentant in this story. She feels guilty about the unfairness to Matt because he was too good for her, but she is NOT sorry about having the affair in the first place. She regrets none of it! Jan got 20 years of success, happiness, and fond memories from the affair, whereas Matt got 20 years of lies and ultimately 20 years of fake marriage. Jan STOLE 20 years of Matt's life from him. Imagine that. 20 years of what you thought was your life gone in a matter of minutes or hours. That is cause for further conflict. Now, Jan is scared of her husband too. The only thing keeping the husband going is the utter hatred and anger he carries within him. THE MARRIAGE IS OVER. They may choose to keep their mouths shut and just go through the motions of a marriage for the rest of their lives, but THE MARRIAGE IS OVER. This is an unpleasant read, but expertly written.

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
Writer didn't attend Iowa Writers School

Typos and junk ruined the story. Agree with much of Kolkore's analysis. Was written to a formula with a few twists to add interest. Could have met a higher potential. Revenge was senseless, not even an ego booster. Husband's new persona was unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good for a while, but . . .

What ridiculous dialogue and story line: "Jan had gone from apologetic to apoplectic in the beat of her heart. She exploded in fury at his infidelity, this petty act of revenge. How dare he treat their marriage in such a cavalier fashion? The words burned in her memory.

"I am not excusing what I did! I am not denying that I made a mistake. A serious, terrible mistake. I was in a crisis. I wasn't sure what to do or where to turn. I felt that call to write. I knew I had to do something. You supported my choice."

"Matt. I made a mistake. I have done everything in my power to make amends. How dare you accuse me of having other lovers? I'm admitting I was wrong. I am sorry for the pain I've cause. But I promise you that it was just this one time – just Iowa. You have to believe me."

Jan had actually tried to slap Matt's face."

The story seemed to building well and ready for a quality ending. Could be a contentious reconciliation with suitable remorse and apologies from the wife, or a break-up with the wife realizing what she had done to the marriage. Instead, we get this less than stellar lead-in to an unsatisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Real weak!

Bad!!!!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Loved it....

Now now, sometimes a wife has affairs because hubby is too self involved and is not doing his job of pleasing her. It is very hard for a lot of women to come right out and express her needs. I am not justifying cheating, but a lot of the time, there are good reasons.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
He should have burned her cheating ass up too!

I hate this kind of story. There is no way in hell he should have gotten over her cheating on him with that asshole for an entire year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't pay attention

to don87654. He's just a wussy assed freak who loves drinking someone elses leftovers.

pogmapogmaabout 13 years ago
3

Great writing and really a good story. Being an Alpha male I have a psychological problem with the reactions of a beta male.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeabout 13 years ago
Ok...

She fucked the guy for a year.

She gave herself to him completely, and held herself back from her husband.

She cuckholded her husband over and over again vicariously through her novels.

Hey, she sure is a prize! Why does he want her, again? How could anyone love or trust someone who did this?

Those thoughts popped my bubble of suspended disbelief necessary to enjoy the story. At least with the first part of the tale I could 'write my own ending' where the husband divorced his cheating wife and started his own book series with the woman next door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous

Story has absolutely no premise.

She cheated on him for over a year, he cheated on her once for revenge and tells her straight away. He is the bad guy? Instead of divorcing her slutty ass. He risks arson charges.

I mean come on, there is artistic licence and there is stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he was a wimp eh?

I think not.

he got his revenge and completely destroyed the future fortune of the guy who fucked his woman, not to mention all his property.

and his wife now knows he won't put up with any shit from anyone.

to you wannabe 'alphas', bulls, or whatever, if there were more guys like this in the real world, your sorry asses would be on the endangered fuckin' species list.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Pay back is a BITCH!!

Methinks the wife learned a lot more about hubby that night than ever had before -

Think twice before the next affair honey !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
poopchootkaboose a.k.a.

'colon cowboy' and/or 'pillow biter' - take your pick

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A HUNK OF BURNING LOVE

should have told on you. TK U MLJ LV NV p/s this story was good but a lot was omitted in this story. mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i like payback stories

they are always good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Didn't pay the slut back enough

But the revenge on Jake was both excellent and total.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
burn the bitch down

she does not get a pass because she kept it hidden - she gets what she would have gotten when it happened. cucking the dude while he supported her - what a fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jake pays which is nice

But the whore gets away Scott free. Therefore one star.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Decent Revenge

But not enough. Jake got his, what about Jan. Ch. 2 anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Benedict Arnold

greased cornhole buggered, he sucked a fat cock, betrayed!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 12 years ago
Oldie but a goodie!

They don't write good stories like this anymore. Thanks for sharing it and the chapter earlier that goes with it.

MissouriUSA

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Re-read This One...

Wish I hadn't. Stereotypical female with ego issues.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
gave it one star

sorry but this bullshit about fucking her again was hardly sufficient considering a full god damn year fucking another man. husband supports her all that time. i like what he did to the man but now he has to publish the articles he found and tell the world it was his wife who was the cheating whore. and she fely guilty with her lovers cum running down her legs getting her award - isn't that special.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Now

to burn her cheating ass.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Short and sweet. Wonderful style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry, just a cheating wife story..

Who apparently got a "get out of jail card free." Ending is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She got

She got off way too easy. Or is the story not finished? I think she needs to suffer a lot for her arrogance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another pathetic story about a loser WHite Man attempting to guard his wife's pussy

So, his wife cheated on him 20 years back and he goes and burns the old, ex-lover's stuff and comes back home a "transformed man!" Ha ha ha! He has to be a pathetic, stupid individual with a very petty, small, shallow mind! Just like the idiots who find this story to be so great! So, committing arson and destroying the guy's shit makes him feel great! And added to that, he fucks some huzzy down the street for revenge! Ha ha ha!

Some White Guys are so pathetic, they act like their sole purpose in life is to guard their wife's pussy from the cocks of other men! I have known some WHite WOmen who systematically turned their hubbies into their total slaves, inside and outside the bedroom, and then made cock sucking, cum slurping cukolds out of them. Now I understand why!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
should have tied jake and his wife in the cabin and burned them both

she fell out of love and lust with her husband and was protecting her bankroll went and played with another and still glows in her lovers memory, death would be to nice for her. The fire wasnt getting revenge it wasnt even getting even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck her

Jake was a piece of shit but he wasn't married to Jake, he was married to a cheating, selfish whore. She was the one that deserved payback, humiliation, and pain. Why can't you idiots get it right? 1* for stop writing this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story has too many holes in it is why I didn't enjoy it. I think its ridiculous when a person gets revenge by lowering themselves and have revenge sex like its going to undo what their partner did. The hurt and anger is still going to be present. Turning to violence is stupid also especially when they stay with the person who cheated. I say kick the cheater to the curb and hit them in their pockets if they can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the "Anonymous" who obviously hates white males:

what's the matter? did your woman get tired of your unemployed ass taking up space in her life, and move in with a working white guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the anonymous who obviously hates straight males

don't cry about having a small pecker, you still are asst nite mgr at the burger hut and can make an extra couple bucks in the back alley blowing your regular johns, all is good in your world cockless-cuckboy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
See this writers bio

He is in his fifties (my guess is late fifties). Either he has a cuckold / wimp fetish or he is senile!!

I've read two of his efforts. And I will never read another one even if it's rated a Perfect 5*.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

Jan becomes a WHORE, a CUMDUMP, and a class A1 CHEATING CUNT for another man & the skank is mad that her husband did the same thing ..... One time!!

Sorry .... but that killed the story for this reader! 11 more months of Matt paying this BITCH back by fucking every woman in town .... THEN & ONLY THEN does Jan, the cheating whore, get to say ANYTHING Juanwildone! And since the WHORE started everything those words (and actions) are "I am sorry/I'm the one to blame/ and "please take my WHORE ASS back!!!!" NOTHING LESS or Matt burns the BITCH to the ground!

Oh... and for the RAAC / wimp / cuck crowd ..... The whore cheated on her husband for a "YEAR" ... I'll say it again "A YEAR"!!! Payback not only is a bitch (insert Jan) it is ABSOLUTELY JUSTIFIED AND DESERVED!!!!

Thus end the lesson.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Wait

How does this work? Some publishing company bought a manuscript with only an EXCERPT?

No copies at all? What about the one he had to send to the publisher?

Or was it only one of three novels? So that is a question

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Okay. So

what does the last line mean? Does he realize that Gwen just told her about burning Jake's cabin? How could he know that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous

POST YOU FKING NAME LOSER"S

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
The level of disrespect is just mind boggling

Think about this, man supports wifes dream, pays for everything. She has this affair for a YEAR!!! Comes home like nothing happened. Instead of communicating with her spouse about her frustrations like she should do she falls for BS never realizing that the asswipe was just a hound going after free pussy? Nobody finds out, nobody clues in the husband over the course of a year? Husband never visits his wife while she is out there? Does anybody else see the discrepancy here or is it just me? I know of couples who have agreements about certain things and take care of it that way, not my cup of tea but whatever. She had no remorse about not only disrespecting her husband but her entire family?

She kept the fucking letters, almost like she wanted to throw it in his face. Having a quiet laugh at his expense and in twenty years he never picked up on it? Nothing at all, then they didn't have a relationship. They were roommates with benefits. This may be fiction but even that has it's limitations. People seem to have forgotten the part of forsaking all others. She gets pissed over a one time screw while she did it for a year? Pot, kettle? I am sorry but a three is the best I could give and I felt I was overly generous in that.

Now I do not see him as a wimp, an idiot blind and clueless yes but not a wimp. There are changes that happen to everyone, and living apart for a year changes the best of people. He trusted her and while I cannot fault him in that as it is not his job to stand guard over his wife, he should have been more attentive.

Please my comments are becoming a saga in and of themselves. Put in plain english this storry sucked on so many levels I cannot and will not expend any further energy into it. It just isn't worth the effort.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Masterful 2

Love your stuff. I only wish I had commented earlier. It would be great if you could publish some more although I must concede the ground is pretty stony.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
so the wife betrays him

And his revenge is to break her typewriter. Then he burns the ex lovers cabin. He couldn't do that alone he needed his brother to back him up, what a man. And a writer with only one copy of a manuscript that is already generating buzz. It's generating buzz because he has shopped copies around. What RAAC bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
there he goes again the asshole annony! crying ansd bitching

Well dumb ass I gave it a 5 it's a great story and I loved every fucking word

GM33GM33about 9 years ago
Five stars plus!

This short story is a real jewel, I really enjoyed it at the utmost!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well put

But you should try writing some non RAACs.

One year affiar would be a perfect time.

He was kinda tough but the guy never promised him anything his wife did.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
2nd read

liked the story, but not the way it turned out, but it was realistic. I'm not going to try and justify what happened in the story, but I could. very nicely written. I wish I could write like this. there is a lot here, for someone that understands.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
Yeah baby!

Only improvement would to beats his meat stick with a meat tenderizer, battery acid on the dick head, you know ... good fire and brimstone retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And NOW...

He throws her out.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

This deserved to be continue. What is her reaction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unusual ending

Your story was interesting and well written, however, the ending was odd--cryptic even--in that it leaves the reader uncertain of it's meaning. In other words, the husband could not have known what his wife was talking to her friend about, so what were his eyes burning with passion about? Was he looking at the wife and thinking about sex with her? Was he fixated on the revenge he had meted out to the wife's lover? What was it? Leaving the reader with questions like that is leaving the story unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
790 Followers
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.

story TAGS