All Comments on 'At the Arcade'

by cybrfun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blow Job in Vegas

I used to live in Vegas and had a blow job or two from women,but I never met the man who blew you.It was just Ten years ago that i sucked my first cock and I've loved it ever since.My e-mail is livefrog1@yahoo.com.

Bill

ErotiscribeErotiscribeover 18 years ago
Hot time in the arcade

Finally got a chance to read it and enjoyed it very much... I usually don't follow guy-on-guy stuff but this one kept me hard. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sucking cock

The glorious feeling of having a cock in your mouth and sucking and swallowing a guys cum is like no other thrill in the world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sucking in lv

i live in vegas and my name is mike, i frequent a couple of adult shops, and love to suck cock am married but dont have sex with my wife. liked your story and think i am going out to see if i can find a nice cock at my favorite book store on boulder hwy. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

I have been to a lot of adult shops and every time, I get my cock sucked. It just gets better and better. This story was hot and reminds me why I go to them for this kind of action. Since I am always in the mood for cock.

seeapeseeapeover 15 years ago
Nirvana

Great story with just the right amount of detail and tension building. I got hard soon and stayed that way all the way through.

And yes, sucking cock and swallowing cum really gets me off.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cocksuckers

Think I will need to get down to the adult theatres and find myself a cocksucker or two to empty my large balls which are full of spunk as I type this. :)

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
great story!

I like to read GM stories from time to time, and even tried my hand at writing a couple, even though I've never really sucked cock as an adult. Anyhow, I thought yours was going to be a glory hole story (which I like) but then it got so much better than that! I loved the detailed description and the imagery you painted with your words, not to mention painting his tonsils with your seed.

Well done!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

A good story about Cock Sucking which are the kind I am looking for, as it is what I enjoy doing with other Men and I enjoy reading others experiences.

What you describe in this story is pretty much exactly how I like Cock Sucking, that is me doing the Sucking, whilst I am in no way Sub, I do like a Man to get a hold of my head and really Fuck my Face, hopefully getting his Cock well down my Throat, although I do like my Man to pull back when he Cums as I like to feel his Cum hit my Mouth where I can savour the taste and texture, I also like to share a Man's Cum with him and enjoy a bit of Snowballing if he is interested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercybrfun@cybrfun
12 Followers
I love hearing from other fans of Literotica.com whether you are a writer or just a reader. I hope you like my pic on here...more available if you're interested. ;) Hehehe... Mike